+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Hi guys,

I got stuck with my application on Family Information.
My spouse has a CLB score below 7 and I get this note:

Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under HCPS, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or French.

What does this mean? That she is not eligible to apply as principal aplicant or that I cannot apply if she has CLB under 7?
Please help! I'm freaking out!

Thank you.
As per application guide
CLB 7 and above for main applicant and CLB 4 and above for Co applicant ....Pls ignore if this message pops up while updating the information.put your actual scores.

Coco Krunch

Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys,

I got stuck with my application on Family Information.
My spouse has a CLB score below 7 and I get this note:

Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under HCPS, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or French.

What does this mean? That she is not eligible to apply as principal aplicant or that I cannot apply if she has CLB under 7?
Please help! I'm freaking out!

Thank you.
afaik, this means whoever between you has a CLB score of 7 or above across all metrics ought to apply as the principal; the one with the lower CLB scores applying as the co-applicant.

jessicita1225

May 31, 2017
My friend got fair procedural Letter that asks him to decline ITA and send them screenshot. He did that an hour ago but haven't received any Nomination yet.

Will update here if he receives his nomination. His NOC is 1111.
I guess Im under the same situation.
ITA after OINP submission
now OINP status still shows DIP

Am I also expecting such a letter asking me to decline ITA??

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
I guess Im under the same situation.
ITA after OINP submission
now OINP status still shows DIP

Am I also expecting such a letter asking me to decline ITA??
Hi, jessicita1225.

Congrats for receiving the ITA! May I ask why would you decline it to receive Ontario's nomination? Isn't receiving the ITA the final purpose of applying to OINP? Or is there any other advantage for being an Ontario nominee?
Thanks and congratulations!

RK_1978

Jun 21, 2017
Hi,

Need some advise.

My OINP status is DIP since 15th May (NOC 0125 and NOC 0111), does it normally take so long to decide on the nomination?

Thanks

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
In such cases can you withdraw your OINP application and ask for refund of CAD 1500
I beg to differ, my friend. According to the official guidelines, we can request the refund only before they begin processing our application. Once they've started, there's no refund at all.
Nevertheless, I'd keep the direct ITA (which would allow me to go anywhere in Canada, including Ontario) and cancel the OINP process.

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
I beg to differ, my friend. According to the official guidelines, we can request the refund only before they begin processing our application. Once they've started, there's no refund at all.
Nevertheless, I'd keep the direct ITA (which would allow me to go anywhere in Canada, including Ontario) and cancel the OINP process.
Yes, you are right. Once status changes to assessment or any further stage, you cannot ask for 1500 CAD.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Can someone advise if ITA comes with some forms for medical test which we need to provide the hospital? Possible to get medical check up done before ITA if I am sure of getting it in the next draw?

AlisonRocks

Jun 21, 2017
Hello all,

Grateful that we have this forum to communicate!

1. Could you please add me to the Snapchat (or Wechat) group?
2. If I have a new IELTS score, which should give me a higher CSR, can I send this IELTS report to OINP? Not exactly sure what email I should send them.

Thanks so much!

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Has anyone here used their foreign work experience during studies for oinp?