+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks harmit for your detailed response. In accordance to point 3, yes i do have said letters with me but I don't have any work contracts documents which is said to be mandatory in the guide. Any thoughts on this ?
Hi Sundar,

I didn't upload any contracts or any other letter. They say that if you have a contract job and have anything related to it i.e. a contract letter then it should be available to upload ....

Else the three things I mentioned is enough .... I don't get a salary slip from my company hence I took reference letter and it was an all in one letter which mentioned

1. Company name i.e. on company letterhead.
2. My name
3. My designation / profile i work in
4. A 5 point detail as to what I do and
5. What is my salary after tax.

Oinp also asks for hours worked per week and that was also mentioned ....

So far i have not had been asked about anything about it

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
Am new to this site ,
Please advise if any one facing problem logging in to One Key .once its logs me in ,am directed to select OINP link & ask me to verify am i a ROBOT ? am literally stuck with this from 1 day .

also i submitted my application on June 8th under NOC 2132 , any one matching my profile who have received nomination ? does it take more than 10 days to asses ? my status still says submitted before i face a situation mentioned above.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Estimated Quota Left for Nomination of the most common NOC’s

0111-Low

0112-Low

0122-Low

0124-Mod

0213-Mod

0601-Low

0621-Low

0631-Low

1111-Mod

1112-High

1123-Low

1212-Low

1221-Mod

1241-Mod

1311-Low

2131-Low

2132-Good

2133-Mod

2171-High

2172-Mod

2173-High

2174-High

2175-Mod

2281-Mod

2282-Mod

2283-Low

3012-Mod

4011-Good

4012-Low

4021-Low

4163-Mod

6221-Mod

2171, 2172, 2173, 2174 & 2175 are expected to get most of the NOI’s each week and are expected to be nominated most frequently with estimated average time of 16 Days.

How many days for 6221

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
Am new to this site ,
Please advise if any one facing problem logging in to One Key .once its logs me in ,am directed to select OINP link & ask me to verify am i a ROBOT ? am literally stuck with this from 1 day .

also i submitted my application on June 8th under NOC 2132 , any one matching my profile who have received nomination ? does it take more than 10 days to asses ? my status still says submitted before i face a situation mentioned above.[/QUOTE

Please advise ,if any one facing the same issue

st001800

Jun 17, 2017
Hi All,
Am new to this site ,

also i submitted my application on June 8th under NOC 2132 , any one matching my profile who have received nomination ? does it take more than 10 days to asses ? my status still says submitted before i face a situation mentioned above.

Yes Buddy,
There seems to be issue with OINP site today.I am also stuck in the same Captcha Page trying to prove I am not a robot. Hopefully, we will be able to get in soon.

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Yes Buddy,
There seems to be issue with OINP site today.I am also stuck in the same Captcha Page trying to prove I am not a robot. Hopefully, we will be able to get in soon.
Thanks alot Buddy for the reply . I thought it was only me

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
So what does that mean good or bad? :(
I can't say that it will be dependent on OINP how they want to process it. Good or Bad depends on how much they want to bring your NOC to Ontario.

I cannot recall properly but I recently read that someone got objection from Ontario because they believe he doesn't have a strong intent to reside. Seriously, I don't know what you can expect from Ontario.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I can't say that it will be dependent on OINP how they want to process it. Good or Bad depends on how much they want to bring your NOC to Ontario.

I cannot recall properly but I recently read that someone got objection from Ontario because they believe he doesn't have a strong intent to reside. Seriously, I don't know what you can expect from Ontario.
Hmm I don't think they would have sent an noi in the first place if they didn't want that noc right

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hmm I don't think they would have sent an noi in the first place if they didn't want that noc right
Yes if you got NOI then they will have to nominate you even beyond individual quota. Only exception is where overall federal quota is filled (not possible for few months) in that case all Nominations pending are deferred to next year.

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
Just a tip for those who are in DIP and have already received an ITA, if you want to get nominated, email OINP if they want you to decline ur ITA to become visible again to them in EE pool. I was in DIP since June 6, so I emailed them on June 15 if they want me to decline the current ITA. They called me today to tell me that I was no longer visible to them in EE pool and thats y were not able to nominate me. They asked me to decline the current ITA to receive nomination. I declined the ITA that I received on May 31st and with in 15 minutes got nomination.

Dear umar127 and forum members,

I've been following this forum for a few months and I've already received Ontario's NOI in April. Since my EE score is 411, only 2 points below last draw's cut-off mark, I haven't applied to OINP yet because I believe the cut-off will decrease a little more and I'll get an ITA directly. I'm already in Canada but not in Ontario, so it would be easier for me to get an ITA and stay where I'm now, instead of moving everything to Ontario.

Surprisingly, recently I've seen few member declining their ITAs in order to get their nominations from Ontario. This is really confusing me because I've always thought that the only benefit of applying to OINP was to get additional 600 points and be sure to receive the ITA on the next draw. Could someone please explain to me if is there any other benefit(s) as a nominee? What is the reason for rejecting the ITA to get Ontario's nomination and, then, receive the ITA again?

Thanks and good luck to all of us.

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
Dear umar127 and forum members,

I've been following this forum for a few months and I've already received Ontario's NOI in April. Since my EE score is 411, only 2 points below last draw's cut-off mark, I haven't applied to OINP yet because I believe the cut-off will decrease a little more and I'll get an ITA directly. I'm already in Canada but not in Ontario, so it would be easier for me to get an ITA and stay where I'm now, instead of moving everything to Ontario.

Surprisingly, recently I've seen few member declining their ITAs in order to get their nominations from Ontario. This is really confusing me because I've always thought that the only benefit of applying to OINP was to get additional 600 points and be sure to receive the ITA on the next draw. Could someone please explain to me if is there any other benefit(s) as a nominee? What is the reason for rejecting the ITA to get Ontario's nomination and, then, receive the ITA again?

Thanks and good luck to all of us.

fuh_007

Jun 17, 2017
Write a strong statement of intent and highlight why do u think Ontario will be a great fit for u.
Do u have any friends, family members in Ontario?

Thanks, i have friends, classmates there but no family members.
I am preparing the letter~~