+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi not yet...mine was in awaiting information and I called them to check since there was no mail now they have changed to assessment...it's been in assessment from April 26.... not sure if any received...did you get update?
Thanks for the response... no, not yet... i am feeling discouraged

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
My status changed from "waiting for submission" to "submitted" in 3 days. It hasn't changed from "submitted" to anything else in the last 4 days.

Good luck.
Submitted my application for OINP PNP on 29-05-17 and changed to assessment on 05-06-2017...
Most probably, your status will be change in next 3-4 days... Gd luck

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Live life

May 6, 2017
When I had applied to WES for my ECA in September last year, they made me pay for sending a soft copy to IRCC. The total amount I paid was 233 CAD at that time.

I'd suggest you look at your package to find out what you paid for before asking them for a refund.

Hope this helps.
I paid initially CAD 200 which includes report for IRCC. So this time I can pay the full 75 CAD but request for refund of CAD 30 as per your advice. Can you please confirm

navneet1981

Feb 20, 2017
Hi All,

I have received NOI on 19th May and created One key account on 20th May.
Submitted application with all documents and fees paid on 1st June and status shown as " Submitted" no change in that till today?

And when I am trying to login to One Key account today to see any change in status it is giving error on Last name/ First Name page that information is not matching with our records, till yesterday I was able to login with same details.

Any one else facing such issues?

Jun 6, 2017
Hi
I am applicant for Immigration in Ontario.
I applied at 2007 for federal skilled worker and still waiting...
on 2012 we got an mail saying because Jason Kerry states it is not reasonable that applicant should wait for more than 5 years to come to Canada all Files have been canceled and some of them (including us) have been selected to come by work permit and meanwhile Government works on those file and will issue PR. so we did police check and medical and came here in Toronto on September 2013 and became PNP applicant by their process.
because we were work permit not PR , School refused to enroll my son at school, they said any work permit should have work to be eligible for education. but after some months TDSB accepted to allow my son to go to school. I was waiting for PR and our work permit was going to be expired on 2014 but we were lucky that even many employers reject to hire open work permit I got hired but at the end of 2014 a letter went to my back home country (IRAN) indicating your case has been canceled because you did not provide IELTS !!!!! we were lucky that my friend was there and got letter and called me that you have this letter other wise we did not know even this letter issued.
we start talking them and showed them that I sent you many letters that my Address is here in Toronto but you did not update my address. also this is IELTS. so they asked me to send ORIGINAL COPY of IELTS and I sent it to them and they RESTART my FILE again from 2015.
On 2015 our Work permit expired and based on law we need to apply for extension one month before expire time. BUT processing time took more than 1 month and my HR told me you can not come to work after your work permit expired. so I got a lawyer to show me what should I do and hiring Lawyer and new work permit fee cost me around 1000 dollars.
we showed our HR that during processing open work permit extension I am allowed to continue working and she accepted it.
on 2016 Government asked us to bring another medical test and also background check from Canada and Iran. so we provided them Canada police certificate but we told them we have police check when we left Iran and taking new police certificate takes at least 6 months when applying outside of Iran while we were not there in Iran, but they persisted that you need provide it so we apply for it for 500 dollars and also they asked us to pay FINAL VISA ISSUEING FEE and we did so. so our medical date was 2016 may 30th and we sent police certificate we got from embassy in US ( because Iran does not have embassy in Canada) on October.
but no news from CIC even we paid VISA ISSUEING FEE on 2016 May 30th.
and again in 2016 like every years another work permit expired and we paid another 1000 dollars for extending it.
now is 2017 JUNE and we are still waiting for CIC although our medical was more than one year ago.
If CIC reject our File my son should start education from grade he left Iran and in reality he missed all these years he is here in Canada.
every time he asks me should I come back and start from grade 5 in Iran based on Iran curriculum or I can continue my education here?
I don't know what should I answer him during more than 3 years and I think Jason Kenny told waiting 5 years for PR is not reasonable and he forced us to wait 10 years !!!!
any body has any suggestion?

ndnrockr

Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Hi all,
I have an important query here.
I got my PNP (Ontario) certificate and I applied for Paper Based PR application yesterday.
Everything was fine and signed properly.
But, unfortunately, within the 'Additional Family Information' form I forgot to mention the details for siblings (SECTION D). I just realize after I already posted my application. I also called CanadaPost to cancel my delivery as it wasn't delivered yet, but they did not help me at all.
I am quite concerned about what should I do now?
I accidentally missed to fill out that information, not intentionally...
Should I send another courier including only that form ?

Please advice !!

Thanks in advance

ndnrockr

Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Hi all,
I have an important query here.
I got my PNP (Ontario) certificate and I applied for Paper Based PR application yesterday.
Everything was fine and signed properly.
But, unfortunately, within the 'Additional Family Information' form I forgot to mention the details for siblings (SECTION D). I just realize after I already posted my application. I also called CanadaPost to cancel my delivery as it wasn't delivered yet, but they did not help me at all.
I am quite concerned about what should I do now?
I accidentally missed to fill out that information, not intentionally...
Should I send another courier including only that form ?

Please advice !!

Thanks in advance

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
I has submitted my application on 18th of May and the current status is under assessment...I have submitted the translated copy of my birth certificate but not notarised..although it was translated by an authorised translator...I want to know if oinp asks as an additional document or they just reject the application?

Live life

May 6, 2017
Yes. There's no other way to place the order. The system forces you to pay the full amount even when you select NO for a copy to be sent to you and there's no option to deselect IRCC.

I finished my transaction and immediately wrote to WES asking for refund of 30 cad. They haven't replied yet.
Do we have to do the authorisation for both self and spouse reports or only principal applicant is enough?