Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Thanks Umidjon90!
Since I have recieved the NOI, I think I should ask WES to share the details, can I do that now?
Also, how is it to be done? through mail or do they have any option on their website.

Thanks again!
I suggest you to write a formal request and include OINP file number if you have already started your application, and immediately give them a call and ask them to do it faster, I dont know WES, but for CES they have an authorization form, you can call WES and clarify this :) and yes you can do it now

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
I suggest you to write a formal request and include OINP file number if you have already started your application, and immediately give them a call and ask them to do it faster, I dont know WES, but for CES they have an authorization form, you can call WES and clarify this :) and yes you can do it now
Perfect! Will do it..thanks a lot!

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am submitting my OINP application. I have shown that I am married and also that my family is not accompanying me. In the family documents in asks to upload personal details page of family passports also. When I proceed it says error incomplete application it is mandatory, shows family passports in red.

Why do I have to upload family passports if they are not accompanying me?
Their passports have expired. Can I used the expired passport copy?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
My ielts L 8.5 W 7 R 6.5 S 6.5

Tried to improve even got worst

Dn know wot to do

If I can get clb9 it ll raise my score to 464
Yeah you have great potential !! I think if you get 7 from reading and /or writing your score will go up over 400 !!!

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Congrats! What is your CRS?
Thank you! My CRS was a mere 400. It's 1000 now after the nomination! I need to submit my case on CIC soon as my IELTS expires in September.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Thank you! My CRS was a mere 400. It's 1000 now after the nomination! I need to submit my case on CIC soon as my IELTS expires in September.
CRS 1000 !!! What a beautiful CRS score you have bro :) I wish you fast post ITA process now

Reactions: Nian427

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Great! Congrats Nian. Please answer a few queries of mine:
1. Do we need to just upload the documents on the on-key portal or also we are required to mail the hard copies?
2. Do we need to inform WES and authorize OINP to view our ECA or they can view it automatically?
3. Were all your documents complete or you had any doubts on any :). If you can please share your experience if any

Thanks!
Thank you Savyy! Let me try and answer your queries:
1. You only need to upload the docs in one-key portal. No need to send any hard copies.
2. Some people have been asked to do this during assessment. I was not asked. You can do it or you can wait for them to ask you. They will not reject you for not authorizing them. If you want to be on the safer side and authorize them, then you can do it.
3. I had an interesting case. I worked for company A for 1 year and company B for 8 years. I did mention both companies on Express Entry but submitted reference letter only from company B. I was asked to provide more docs for work experience during assessment and was given 15 days to provide the same. I assumed they want reference letter from company A since I had already provided the letter from company B. So I quickly contacted company A and got it in 12 days. I was very happy and submitted the doc. The same day the status change to DIP. The next day, to my surprise, I got a call from Ontario. They told me that they were not looking for reference letter from company A at all. What they wanted was a confirmation from company B that I was working there for 40 hours/week. Company B reference letter states that I am a full time permanent employee but does not mention my working hours. So I had to go to company B and get my letter updated, which they did in couple of days. I submitted the updated reference letter on Friday and was nominated on the next Tuesday!
OINP actually helped me correct my reference letter. I think if I had got a direct federal invite, they would have rejected me. But OINP gave me a chance to update my docs. I am really thankful to them for that. So try and make sure your documents are in order.
Wish you the best!

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Thank you Savyy! Let me try and answer your queries:
1. You only need to upload the docs in one-key portal. No need to send any hard copies.
2. Some people have been asked to do this during assessment. I was not asked. You can do it or you can wait for them to ask you. They will not reject you for not authorizing them. If you want to be on the safer side and authorize them, then you can do it.
3. I had an interesting case. I worked for company A for 1 year and company B for 8 years. I did mention both companies on Express Entry but submitted reference letter only from company B. I was asked to provide more docs for work experience during assessment and was given 15 days to provide the same. I assumed they want reference letter from company A since I had already provided the letter from company B. So I quickly contacted company A and got it in 12 days. I was very happy and submitted the doc. The same day the status change to DIP. The next day, to my surprise, I got a call from Ontario. They told me that they were not looking for reference letter from company A at all. What they wanted was a confirmation from company B that I was working there for 40 hours/week. Company B reference letter states that I am a full time permanent employee but does not mention my working hours. So I had to go to company B and get my letter updated, which they did in couple of days. I submitted the updated reference letter on Friday and was nominated on the next Tuesday!
OINP actually helped me correct my reference letter. I think if I had got a direct federal invite, they would have rejected me. But OINP gave me a chance to update my docs. I am really thankful to them for that. So try and make sure your documents are in order.
Wish you the best!
Thank you for sharing brother!
One question?, for work experience did you only sent the reference letter?, or did you had to also send tax returns and payslips?

Apr 12, 2017
Great! Congrats Nian. Please answer a few queries of mine:
1. Do we need to just upload the documents on the on-key portal or also we are required to mail the hard copies?
2. Do we need to inform WES and authorize OINP to view our ECA or they can view it automatically?
3. Were all your documents complete or you had any doubts on any :). If you can please share your experience if any

Thanks!
Hey savyy,
I got nomination last week and I think I can help you out here.
1. Upload all documents on ONe-key portal and that's it.
2. If Ontario sends you an e-mail requesting authorization from WES, you need to go on WES website, login, go on "My Account" > order duplicate > select purpose (Immigration) > Add Recipient (Provincial Nominee Program) > Select "Ontario Immigration Nominee Program" > Pay fees.
After that, you just wait for them to change your status from Assessment to DIP.
3. All my documents were complete. Pay attention on the scanned documents, such as passport, photograph and bank statements (in English)...

It worked very well for me. My profile got approved faster than I thought.
Good luck!