Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Created EE profile yesterday. CRS 464 got a NOI today afternoon (NOC 2281). With the CRS score of 464 is it worth accepting the OINP for $1500? With the cutoff as low as 423, the next draw should do the trick for me. Thoughts?
464 is an amazing score don't worry about oinp you don't need it good luck

Reactions: karank

Virgo86

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Can anyone answer plz...my crs is 390. As federal crs is much closer to 400. Is there any possibility that ontario might reduce its threshold also around 380?

dzalive1

May 13, 2017
Can anyone answer plz...my crs is 390. As federal crs is much closer to 400. Is there any possibility that ontario might reduce its threshold also around 380?
Unlikely as pool have alot of people with crs 400-420, oinp has alot to choose from.

lehar.sood

Jan 8, 2016
if my spouse IELTS results are 6 (CLB7) in writing, listening and speaking and 5 (CLB 6) in reading, cant i apply to OINP online as a primary applicant after receiving NOI? My IELTS results are 7.5 in each band and 7 in speaking.
I am asking this question because while filling online application form and entering family information details. As soon as i enter my spouse results, its giving me a message .

'Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under HCP stream, you must have aCLB score of 7 or above in English or french'
i understand this is a requirement for primaryapplicant. but this message is shown under family information. Though i still can move further steps.
Please advise

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
All paid experience during last 10 years. I had problems to get all of them also. For some i couldn't and i had to prove it with emails between me and that companies. For the job i claim points i got all the documentation so i hope they accept it.
How many payslips are to be uploaded? All of them??

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Questions regarding Application

1). Instead of Payslips what if Company give you a Salary and Income Tax Deductions Certificate on Official Letterhead, Stamped and Signed, that includes summary of each month for each year? Will it will be sufficient?

2). If someone doesn't have a brith certificate but has an issued computerised registration certificate will it be enough?

3). What is the maximum size for Passport Folder? I heard from someone that it is 10MB but the guidance notes says 5MB.

Any response will be appreciated.

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Request help on the below queries:
1. It is very risky for me to get a reference letter from the current employer. Will the LOE be sufficient for it?
If somebody has any format for LOE please share
2. Do we need to manually authorize CIC to be able to access our ECA reports from WES