+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

xuebowen021

Jan 19, 2017
Hi Everyone, I got my confirmation number on May 1st, but when I start to fill the application, I found that I make a mistake for my name. My first name is Bowen and Last name is Xue, but I write my last name Xue in the first name column, and first name Bowen in the last name column. Could I send a request to OINP to correct the name? How long it should update to the correct name in my profile? Will it not affect my application or I need to wait the correct name update and submit my application? Thank you!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
xuebowen021 said:
Hi Everyone, I got my confirmation number on May 1st, but when I start to fill the application, I found that I make a mistake for my name. My first name is Bowen and Last name is Xue, but I write my last name Xue in the first name column, and first name Bowen in the last name column. Could I send a request to OINP to correct the name? How long it should update to the correct name in my profile? Will it not affect my application or I need to wait the correct name update and submit my application? Thank you!

yes you can fill form of personal information change and send them

look in guideline book of hcp. you will find this about form and where to send it

xuebowen021

Jan 19, 2017
heena303 said:

look in guideline book of hcp. you will find this about form and where to send it
Thank you very much! I will send email to OINP.

nayu0850

Feb 26, 2017
Any one has the similar experience?

I created my EE file on 24th Feb 2017. At that time I was with score 413. I did not check the EE account any more until yesterday, I got Ontario nomination for addtional 600 points, but I found that my EE basic score fell to 406 points. The length of my work experience one year has not changed now and then, the same as other criteria. Could anyone tell me why? Thx.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
nayu0850 said:
Any one has the similar experience?

I created my EE file on 24th Feb 2017. At that time I was with score 413. I did not check the EE account any more until yesterday, I got Ontario nomination for addtional 600 points, but I found that my EE basic score fell to 406 points. The length of my work experience one year has not changed now and then, the same as other criteria. Could anyone tell me why? Thx.
May be ur age. not sure .. 5 marks less

abhere

May 2, 2015
HI Seniors,
My application is in DIP(decision in progress) on 4th May 2017 for HCP(Human capitals priorities stream) and today i received a procedural fairness letter regarding my roles and responsibilities letter mismatch.I had applied in NOC 1121.
Below is the update from fairness letter :
*****************************************************************************************************************************
your job duties as Assistant Manager-Business HR and Manager Business HR may not match the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC 1121-Human resource professionals.
Please confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in this role. Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of the NOC selected, etc.) and supporting documentation that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC Code you have chosen to be assessed against.
*****************************************************************************************************************************
Could you please tell me to whom should i mail my roles and responsibilities letter in CIC so that they can help me in providing the correct NOC as per my job.

Seniors need your help as they have given me only 30 days to reply otherwise they will reject my application.

If someone applied under 1121 could you please send your job and responsibilities format to my inbox. Many thanks

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Start a new thread and mention the duties u listed so someone can find them in the NOC list and suggest the same to u
abhere said:
HI Seniors,
My application is in DIP(decision in progress) on 4th May 2017 for HCP(Human capitals priorities stream) and today i received a procedural fairness letter regarding my roles and responsibilities letter mismatch.I had applied in NOC 1121.
Below is the update from fairness letter :
your job duties as Assistant Manager-Business HR and Manager Business HR may not match the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC 1121-Human resource professionals.
Please confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in this role. Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of the NOC selected, etc.) and supporting documentation that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC Code you have chosen to be assessed against.
Could you please tell me to whom should i mail my roles and responsibilities letter in CIC so that they can help me in providing the correct NOC as per my job.

Seniors need your help as they have given me only 30 days to reply otherwise they will reject my application.

If someone applied under 1121 could you please send your job and responsibilities format to my inbox. Many thanks

surya12

Mar 13, 2017
Hello people,

I have not received any update from OINP. I applied on 8th mar and not heard anything. it is in DIP stage since mid april.

I saw that some who applied in 1st week of march have already received nomination by April 28th.

I know a person who applied on 3rd had been requested for some additional documents recently.

I am worried if they will ask for any documents or reject my file for any reason, as I have not heard anything from them.

Please let me know your thoughts on this based on your observations of current trend.

PS: I am FSW Outland applied in HCP stream.

Thanks
Surya

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, there is one company that can't include the duties on the reference letter, but I have an email sent by them explaining it, that would be enough right? Got the contract and pay stubs.

rv29

Mar 31, 2017
heena303 said:

Hi, is the Ontario provincial nomination still open for this year?

apple123_4567

Oct 2, 2015
Hello Folks - I am filling oinp online application. In the immigration info section it asks for UCI number of 8 digits. My UCI number is of 10 digits (from my workpermit) and its not taking a 10 digit number. How do i enter my UCI number ? Anyone faced this issue?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello guys,

I need one urgent advice of yours,

Is it enough to have my manager's signature in reference letter for OINP, or there has to be a company stamp on it ?

Thank you

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello guys,

I created one key account on April 28, and registered in human capital e-filing portal on May 4, did my 14 day deadline period start from April 28 or from May 4?
Could you please assist me on this issue?

Many thanks in advance! :)