Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
vasishta.sushant said:
Any idea how much time does it take for th status to change from Assessment to Decision in Progress? Forme the status changed from Submitted to Assessment in like 15 days.
For PhD or Master stream, I think there r some ppl got that status already. However, for HCP, I still don't see anyone get that status yet .

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Mahadev87 said:
Changed for me - HCP FSW Outland

Submitted to Assessment
Mahadev87,

I am astonished that you received NOI with CRS 404,

Do you have ties to Ontario?

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Umidjon90 said:
Mahadev87,

I am astonished that you received NOI with CRS 404,

Do you have ties to Ontario?
No ties, Out-land Application with Masters. NOI depends on NOC and minimum CRS is 400 :) and Recreate the profile during issuance of NOI which worked for a lot of us.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Mahadev87 said:
No ties, Out-land Application with Masters. NOI depends on NOC and minimum CRS is 400 :) and Recreate the profile during issuance of NOI which worked for a lot of us.
Thank you!
You gave me a great hope :) !!!

Mar 29, 2017
Someone asked if anyone below a certain score got a NOI from Ontario. I have 372 on EE and I got an NOI for the French Stream. i'm 43 which is why my score is low ::)
I have applied and my fingers are tightly crossed.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charlotte Frenchie said:
Someone asked if anyone below a certain score got a NOI from Ontario. I have 372 on EE and I got an NOI for the French Stream. i'm 43 which is why my score is low ::)
I have applied and my fingers are tightly crossed.
You are different stream. Most others are waiting for next batch for Human capital. No French required there, but they must have score 400+ plus. The amount of possible applicants in that case is much bigger.
French stream NOI were never paused so far.
Bonne chance

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
Guys i got my OINP NOI last month and i am uploading the documents. I heard that we have to send the duplicate WES report to OINP but the problem is i am unable to login to my WES account where i can ask for the duplicate report. How do i order the duplicate report to be sent to OINP?
Please guide.

Jojo89

Dec 27, 2016
I submitted on 7th march and my status still submitted while other applicants applied in 14 th march and their status have changed so i don't know how is it going !!

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jojo89 said:
I submitted on 7th march and my status still submitted while other applicants applied in 14 th march and their status have changed so i don't know how is it going !!
I submitted on 8th march and my status is submitted as well. Really confused

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k.narinder21 said:
Guys i got my OINP NOI last month and i am uploading the documents. I heard that we have to send the duplicate WES report to OINP but the problem is i am unable to login to my WES account where i can ask for the duplicate report. How do i order the duplicate report to be sent to OINP?
Please guide.
I think you should give them a call. Please make sure you have your reference number when you call. All the best!

Brijendra1984

Mar 30, 2017
Hello sir i have one query about most sutable NOC for PNP of my profile

I have M.Com degree and about 5 year experience in financial and accounting. But i have confused about NOC ........is any Professional cource required or MCom is sufficient for NOC 1111

I have done ilets with CLB 7, complete WES

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brijendra1984 said:
Hello sir i have one query about most sutable NOC for PNP of my profile

I have M.Com degree and about 5 year experience in financial and accounting. But i have confused about NOC ........is any Professional cource required or MCom is sufficient for NOC 1111

I have done ilets with CLB 7, complete WES
Did you receive a notification of interest?