+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

pr_ptl

Mar 26, 2016
Hello friends,

I have worked in two different company but i am claiming point for only one year experience in one company.

I do not claiming point from other company as i am not able to get reference letter.

My question is,I am applying for OINP so,can i include work experience for which i am not claiming point in 10 year history section??

Thanks in advance.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Mui said:
In this application guide I see
A copy of the front and back of a photograph of the applicant that meets the following requirements
Does it mean the back side of the photo White color also need to be scaned ?
Yes, and with your name and your DOB if I remember clearly :)

Aug 2, 2016
Here is some really LATE information I got from OINP -

If you fail to submit your application within 14 days of registration your one key account, your NOI will still remain valid. In order to submit a new application, you will need to register again, which will give you 14 days to submit an application.

I submitted my application via ONe-key on March 22 (the day draw dint happen)..... It still shows as submitted. Can others who have submitted application through ONe-key and have seen changes in application status please provide some details.

Thanks!

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
Lesmar said:
Hi guys! Maybe someone had the same issue as I have now, filling me application in the One-Key system.
When filling the Other activities section, mentioning Travels and Unemployment periods, the system itself changes the periods, so my activities don't go in right order, starting with the most recent activity as it should be. It turns out that the section just fiilled randomly. Is it a problem or I shouldn't be worried about that? Would appreciate any ideas. ::)
i inserted as many sections as i need, then fill in one by one.

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
jaspreet89 said:
Hi all,

Need urgent help!!

Here is my current status in OINP:
(I) Ielts valid from 12 September 2015 to 12 Sept 2017 with score( L-7.5,R-7,W-7,S-7)
(II) CRS-405
(III) Received PT interest letter on 23 Feb 2017 and registration done for OINP within 14 days successfully..
(IV) OINP - Application Received / POCI on 5th march 2017.

Few Queries..
(I) Where do I stand currently?
(II) When is the probable time to receive nomination from ontario as my Ielts score is almost near to get expired.
(III) Documents to keep ready after I receive nomination?
(IV) Is it better to go for Ielts right now?

Thanks in Advance...!!!
i suggest a new IELTS, otherwise it will be risky.

Suppose ON needs 4 months to make a decision (very optimistic, with nothing goes wrong), 2 weeks for ITA, it will be July.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
vasishta.sushant said:
I am not sure how the status quo changes, but so far it seems like "Submitted" -> "Assessment" -> ??
hello,have you received any verification call from OINP during assessment phase?

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
List all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Start with your current or most recent occupation. Note: Any work experience obtained after you received your Notification of Interest through your IRCC online account will not count towards the minimum 12 months of work experience required. You must have accumulated at least 12 months of work experience by the date that you received your NOI to qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

In OINP Work history they ask for last 10 years, however I would like to claim for only last 5 years NOC code, the others are different?

Please advise is it ok if i include last 5 years, as for the previous 5 i dont have supporting documents.? In previous post they asked to include in personal history, but there is no personal history here?

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
romrumrira said:
Yes, and with your name and your DOB if I remember clearly :)
Thanks for your response.. In OINP application guide they did not ask for signature.. they just asked for back of the photo?
so do i need to sign? or just the back side scan is enough?

Gagan1981

Apr 29, 2015
jaspreet89 said:
Hi all,

Need urgent help!!

Here is my current status in OINP:
(I) Ielts valid from 12 September 2015 to 12 Sept 2017 with score( L-7.5,R-7,W-7,S-7)
(II) CRS-405
(III) Received PT interest letter on 23 Feb 2017 and registration done for OINP within 14 days successfully..
(IV) OINP - Application Received / POCI on 5th march 2017.

Few Queries..
(I) Where do I stand currently?
(II) When is the probable time to receive nomination from ontario as my Ielts score is almost near to get expired.
(III) Documents to keep ready after I receive nomination?
(IV) Is it better to go for Ielts right now?

Thanks in Advance...!!!
yuletide9 said:
i suggest a new IELTS, otherwise it will be risky.

Suppose ON needs 4 months to make a decision (very optimistic, with nothing goes wrong), 2 weeks for ITA, it will be July.

I am in the same boat as yours with exact ielts expiry date. From what I have read and gathered so far, no one from master's, phd or human capital stream has received a nomination as yet. As per oinp they are working to process applications as fast as they can to minimise their processing times( which should precisely be under 3 months), but they haven't been able to achieve that as per past stats. One key is like a new dawn of hope, with Aor's being instant, which took as many as 3 to 6 months previously. My app submitted on 10th of march has moved to assessment on 30th of march. People who applied before me have status set to ' decision in progress'. So, it seems to be moving faster and I'm personally willing to wait for atleast 3 months to see if a decision is made. It would be best if u go for ielts to maintain your score above 400, but I have no further confidence in Ielts scoring system after constantly scoring clb 10 in 3 sections and clb 8 in just one of the sections 4 times running. Good luck with your endeavour and hope you succeed. I don't intend to dis-persuade anyone from going for it. Be the force with you ..hurrah

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi guys,
I'm in this train now because I just submitted my OINP application a few seconds ago :'( I'm so happy and worry at the same time ???