+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
etcoflife said:
Hi, I was also not getting NOI with a profile made in Jan. But I recreated one on 25th and got a NOI.
At the end of your EE profile page (the one which shows your score), there is the validity date of the profile. Then starts the msg section. For NOI you will get a new msg. They may also send an email regarding a new change in your EE profile.
Hope this helps. Good Luck !

Did you have any other EE profile in place? Or you deleted it? Or was this a new application?

amrit2171

Dec 2, 2014
I created my profile on 31 Dec 2016.... I have 410 points.... Still no NOI....
If I create my profile again, how long will it take to get activated??? Is there a chance that I will get a NOI after I create a new one....??

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
amrit2171 said:
I created my profile on 31 Dec 2016.... I have 410 points.... Still no NOI....
If I create my profile again, how long will it take to get activated??? Is there a chance that I will get a NOI after I create a new one....??
I have 437 CRS still no NOI.. I created in January...If NOI is being issued only for profiles created in feb, is n't it the dumbest thing you heard?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddy4u123 said:
I have 437 CRS still no NOI.. I created in January...If NOI is being issued only for profiles created in feb, is n't it the dumbest thing you heard?
man for you its better to wait for direct ITA... there is a decent chance you might get it next draw itself...

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re create your profiles if you want to get NOI. They are only inviting recent profiles (that went active on or after 21.2.2017).

sinab

Jan 16, 2016
Hi All,

I have a few questions regarding the application for human capital stream. I would appreciate any insights.

1- I had applied for the same stream last yeat but my application was returned due to missing document (passport pages). The application was not reviewed so I did not receive any file number or anything. Now that I'm applying again, there's one question that asks whether I have applied before. If I choose yes, then it would ask about the status of the application and file number, etc. Has anyone faced the same question?

2- I'm currently working part-time as a student in ontario. I have a study permit which allows me to work off-campus as well. In the section that asks whether I'm working in Ontario, should I choose yes, or no? If I choose yes, it would ask about my work permit. Should I say that I have a work permit, or not? I'm a little confused.

3- Do we have to write anything on the back of the photo?

4- Do we have to send the transcripts of previous education or just submitting ECA would suffice?

Thanks in advance for your help.

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
Hi guys, I was able to pay for my application and the money was deducted from my credit card. But after paying the website kept loading and didn't direct me to any page. I re-checked the status of my application this morning but it still shows 'waiting for submission'......anyone else experiencing similar problems?

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Hi guys, I was able to pay for my application and the money was deducted from my credit card. But after paying the website kept loading and didn't direct me to any page. I re-checked the status of my application this morning but it still shows 'waiting for submission'......anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Hey, What time did you submit your application? thanks
when this happens, you still can modify your application?

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
Guys please help...

Settlement Funds: Provide copies of your bank statements for the six months prior to your application submission date.
Do we really need to upload the bank statement for the exact date of the submission? Do we need to go to the bank and ask for it everyday to be prepared?

dcsaha

Feb 21, 2017
Is there anyone received NOI under masters or PhD streams?
I have submitted my application under PhD stream on Feb 24. Do you know how long it may take to receive NOI?
As a PhD graduate, IELTS is not required. My question is, whether I will need to write IELTS to apply for PR after receiving NOI?
Thank you

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
dcsaha said:
Hi All,
I paid my application fee yesterday night. They charged on my credit card. But my application status is still waiting for submissions.
Should should I do in this situation?
Thanks
Hi, Would you please share if your payment went through already or you had to resubmit it?

dcsaha

Feb 21, 2017
rogueone said:
Hi, Would you please share if your payment went through already or you had to resubmit it?
Wait 24 hours after payment. Your application status will be updated to submitted. Same thing happened with me.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
I have just received a notification of interest from Ontario yesterday, and I was wondering what are the next steps.

This part I dont quite understand "If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program."

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neel59

Feb 27, 2017
dcsaha said:
Wait 24 hours after payment. Your application status will be updated to submitted. Same thing happened with me.
I paid for mine on saturday and still says waiting for submission.

Tried to resubmit the application. I had multiple documents saved to the application, had to delete all the extra documents and when i tried to pay the error message was " your payment was submitted previously but due to network error transaction was unable to complete. Please contact OINP Technical team.