+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Satire said:
Hey folks
My crs score is 432 n still I didn't receive NOI
Do anybody know how's this work?? Will I get NOI or how would I get to know about this ??
Hi, I was also not getting NOI with a profile made in Jan. But I recreated one on 25th and got a NOI.
At the end of your EE profile page (the one which shows your score), there is the validity date of the profile. Then starts the msg section. For NOI you will get a new msg. They may also send an email regarding a new change in your EE profile.
Hope this helps. Good Luck !

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
I am a dentist but my previous experience show designation as lecturer in dental college. I am confused which NOC I should consider whether dentist 3113 or something else. kindly suggest

zaibghaffar

Jul 3, 2014
hello , i ave received NOI.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.

i am seeing this error wen i login using 1 key credentials . kindly guide.

SandyMaple

Feb 22, 2017
Hi,

Does anyone know how many days we have in hand to accept the OINP, before we register for One-key.
I know that its 14 days after One-key registration. But whats the time limit from the day we recieve NOI?

venky08

Feb 28, 2017
Hi Everyone

I have got CRS 430 and IELTS 8, Below are the queries I need clarifications

1) My IELTS expired last year August, Do I need to rewrite the IELTS and what If I dont get 8 points again

2) For applying to ontario, Is it mandatory to rewrite the profile again to get the NOI or the old profile will suffice to apply for the same

Please advice me on the above, Thanks in advance

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
venky08 said:
Hi Everyone

I have got CRS 430 and IELTS 8, Below are the queries I need clarifications

1) My IELTS expired last year August, Do I need to rewrite the IELTS and what If I dont get 8 points again

2) For applying to ontario, Is it mandatory to rewrite the profile again to get the NOI or the old profile will suffice to apply for the same

Please advice me on the above, Thanks in advance
1.. Yes you need to give IELTS again...if you dont score 8 then you dont qualify for ONIP..
2. Not really unless you have an expired IETLS

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Andy,
Can you please help regarding application submission deadline after receiving NOI?

Is it 14 days after receiving NOI or overall 45 days after receiving NOI to submit application?

Information on Ontario Express Entry
What is Express Entry?
Who can apply to Express Entry?
Does Ontario have any streams that use the Express Entry system?
Why do I have to meet federal criteria and provincial criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry Streams?
How do Ontario Express Entry stream criteria differ from those of other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Does Ontario have a job offer stream for Express Entry?
I don’t qualify for Express Entry. How can I get a nomination?
How many nominations will Ontario issue under Express Entry?
Is the application process for Ontario’s Express Entry streams different from other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Can I apply directly to one of the Ontario Express Entry streams?
Once I receive a Notification of Interest, how many days do I have to apply?
Once you receive your Notification of Interest, you will have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

OR

Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

Notice: Deadline for Submitting Online Applications through the OINP e-Filing Portal
In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

International Masters Graduate Stream
International PhD Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
zaksam777 said:
Hi Andy,
Can you please help regarding application submission deadline after receiving NOI?

Is it 14 days after receiving NOI or overall 45 days after receiving NOI to submit application?

What is Express Entry?
Why do I have to meet federal criteria and provincial criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry Streams?
How do Ontario Express Entry stream criteria differ from those of other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Is the application process for Ontario’s Express Entry streams different from other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Once you receive your Notification of Interest, you will have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

OR

Notice: Deadline for Submitting Online Applications through the OINP e-Filing Portal
In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.

The 2nd one is the latest update from OINP, so it is 14 calendar days only.. So plrepare your documents soon.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srikamesh said:
The 2nd one is the latest update from OINP, so it is 14 calendar days only.. So plrepare your documents soon.
So once you receive NOI, you only have 14 days to submit your application ?

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
zaksam777 said:
Hi Andy,

What is Express Entry?

OR

It says 14 days after you register a profile, not after rceiving an NOI. So as long as you dont register your profile on OINP, you should be good for 45 days.

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
srikamesh said:
It says 14 days after you register a profile, not after rceiving an NOI. So as long as you dont register your profile on OINP, you should be good for 45 days.