+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Feb 24, 2017
I believe I should correct my previous response.. In the immigration tracker, I saw atleast one person having bachelors degree get NOI for NOC 2173.. Fingers crossed..

Oct 22, 2016
rupeshmore said:
I received the NOI for 2171 just now for 211 points. Please can anyone let me know what to do next. I mean, i want to accept the invitation.
Please help.

You must have CRS 400+. You cannot apply having 211 points. Only if you are French applicant.

Thanks.

heinzlin

Feb 25, 2017
Congrats to the friends who have got NOI today. But i re-created EE profile on Feb 25th too with CRS 426 and NOC 2174, still no luck :'(, could anyone tell me how i should do next, shall I recreate new gcKey, i havent done that so far.

kdiep1402

Feb 23, 2017
heinzlin said:
Congrats to the friends who have got NOI today. But i re-created EE profile on Feb 25th too with CRS 426 and NOC 2174, still no luck :'(, could anyone tell me how i should do next, shall I recreate new gcKey, i havent done that so far.
I don't think so. I recreated new EE with new gcKey and deleted the old profile. New EE activated on 25Feb, still no luck at all to receive NOI. (NOC 2133, CRS 412, Master degree.)
Have no idea how they select person to send NOI. :(

heinzlin

Feb 25, 2017
kdiep1402 said:
I don't think so. I recreated new EE with new gcKey and deleted the old profile. New EE activated on 25Feb, still no luck at all to receive NOI. (NOC 2133, CRS 412, Master degree.)
Have no idea how they select person to send NOI. :(
Okay, then i will have to wait, finger crossed, thanks for letting me know :).

damahou

Feb 25, 2017
Thomas B said:
As you are all aware for those who did not get the chance to submit applications yet, now the deadline is extended to 14 days. However for those like me who have already submitted their applications and paid and all, then found out that some of their documents were missing or all of them like me (yes the check error said all is fine and I submitted then checked back the submitted application, no documents were seen). Anyway for the people in same boat as me, there should be another post on the update page for us within these two days. Source: I have just called them and asked the guy said we are aware about u guys, keep checking the update page.. Finally some hope.. Good luck to each and every one of you!
Thank you so much for the update, Thomas.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys is everyone selecting ONTARIO as preferred choice of province (or something along those liines) when you create the EE profile ?

You have to select yes for ontario, or select "All me to be contacted by all provinces" when you create EE profile, otherwise there is no chance of getting PT notification.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
guys is everyone selecting ONTARIO as preferred choice of province (or something along those liines) when you create the EE profile ?

You have to select yes for ontario, or select "All me to be contacted by all provinces" when you create EE profile, otherwise there is no chance of getting PT notification.
Choose all options.

KM2017

Feb 25, 2017
nayu0850 said:
Already wrote to the Minister, OINP, and its IT team to report the system error and ask for the extension of 7 days limit.
Are you getting error 502 when trying enter the system? I still cannot enter. Do not know guys how you can enter it

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
RudraO said:
Hi Guys,

I have 421 points on NOC 2282 with CLB 7 or above on each module. I created my profile in December '16 but have not received any NOI yesterday. Does anyone know how they are sending NOI?

DO i also need to create the new one-key on Ontario portal in order to receive the NOI?

I've tried to go back as far as i can but it's confusing for me. I am not supremely active on the forum, apologies if it's a repeat question.

Thanks in advance.
Hi RudraO,

You can create a one-key on Ontario website ONLY when you receive an NOI. Otherwise, you just have to wait for the NOI.

KM2017

Feb 25, 2017
plutonia said:
It's funny that they say unprecedented application volume demand. They opened the system for a number of applications. Now their system cant even handle that number of application. Blaming it on precedence....They are amazing.
Agree! I cannot even enter the system since Feb.22nd. What is the point to give us extra days if the system does not work. If it does not work it does not work. Does nor matter how many days they give us.

By the way, it looks like many of you guys managed to enter and even upload the files. Congrats! Any advice would be appreciated! I really need help.

elvaaaa

Feb 22, 2017
KM2017 said:
Agree! I cannot even enter the system since Feb.22nd. What is the point to give us extra days if the system does not work. If it does not work it does not work. Does nor matter how many days they give us.

By the way, it looks like many of you guys managed to enter and even upload the files. Congrats! Any advice would be appreciated! I really need help.
Can't agree more! If they don't fix the technical issues, extension only means another seven sleepless days! Still unable to get into the system!

Satire

Feb 28, 2017
Hey folks
My crs score is 432 n still I didn't receive NOI
Do anybody know how's this work?? Will I get NOI or how would I get to know about this ??