+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

WANNABEMEMBER

Feb 25, 2017
etcoflife said:
My case, if it helps someone.

I created a profile on Jan, but did not received NOI on 23/24. I recreated a new profile on 25th and got NOI today. For me it took exactly 24 hours for the profile to become active.

Strange but this is what happened !
did u create new GCkey too?

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
Mui said:
Hi,

I recreated my profile using new gc on friday and got nominated on monday(27 feb).
I have some questions as how many days I have to submit the documents because (PCC , medical cert) because I read in this forum that I have 45 days to submit however now I see in OINP updates page that we have 14 days for OINP e-Filing Portal
so confused ?
please shed some light
Hi Mui,

Could you please shed some more light on how you recreated the EE profile? Did you link the new EE profile to your existing job bank account? Thanks in advance!!

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
Mui said:
Hi,

I recreated my profile using new gc on friday and got nominated on monday(27 feb).
I have some questions as how many days I have to submit the documents because (PCC , medical cert) because I read in this forum that I have 45 days to submit however now I see in OINP updates page that we have 14 days for OINP e-Filing Portal
so confused ?
please shed some light
OINP will not ask for PCC or medical test report. You will have to submit those after you receive an ITA (from the federal government) and when you apply for permanent residence. Hope that answers your question.

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
paulerdos1729 said:
Hi Mui,

Could you please shed some more light on how you recreated the EE profile? Did you link the new EE profile to your existing job bank account? Thanks in advance!!
I recreate a new profile with new gcc, I kept the existing active to be on safer side. once the new one got activated I withdrew my old profile.
I did not link, also I used a new account for job bank.

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
paulerdos1729 said:
OINP will not ask for PCC or medical test report. You will have to submit those after you receive an ITA (from the federal government) and when you apply for permanent residence. Hope that answers your question.
Thanks paulerdos1729, It answers mine :D

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
Mui said:
I recreate a new profile with new gcc, I kept the existing active to be on safer side. once the new one got activated I withdrew my old profile.
I did not link, also I used a new account for job bank.
Thanks Mui! I have one more question for you if you don't mind. For the question 'Has applicant applied to Express Entry before?', have you answered 'No' or 'Yes'?

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Hello everyone..So the new notification says that once you have "registered you profile by using your one-key account" you will have 14 calendar days to submit your application. Now Like most people who received a NOI i went online and registered myself. After several attempts I was able to put in my profile but now with this 14 day deadline it seems like an uphill task.

So do be aware that the moment you register your profile with the One-key system your 14 day clock will start ticking!

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
Shah.zeb said:
Hello everyone..So the new notification says that once you have "registered you profile by using your one-key account" you will have 14 calendar days to submit your application. Now Like most people who received a NOI i went online and registered myself. After several attempts I was able to put in my profile but now with this 14 day deadline it seems like an uphill task.

So do be aware that the moment you register your profile with the One-key system your 14 day clock will start ticking!
As it's ticking the system is still crap! I haven't been able to do anything on it! But I will rather see this as a blessing and hope for additional 7 days cus all my documents are not yet ready.

water_melon

Feb 27, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i am slowly adding everyone! So please be patient all will be added soon.

Hi Andy, could you please add me to the whatapp group under human capital. How can I pm you my #? thanks!

ash110

Jun 26, 2015
Congratuations to you.

Actually I have 403 points with Noc code 1311. I still haven't received NOI.
I created my profle on 18th and became activated on 19th. any reason you think?

Canada_dream_2016

Jan 6, 2016
I have received an NOI with NOC 2173. I am working as a software developer in a leading IT MNC.

I see 2173 has been mentioned as a regulated profession which requires licensing for some of the jobs. Can anyone please confirm if my role/title would require any Licensing?

Please confirm if someone is on the same boat or has received any nomination on 2173 without having any License.

Regards,

rupeshmore

Dec 17, 2016
I received the NOI for 2171 just now for 211 points. Please can anyone let me know what to do next. I mean, i want to accept the invitation.
Please help.

Thanks.

rahul90ca

Feb 26, 2017
Based on the tracker and analytics provided in - myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
it can be understood that the criteria for Invite is based in ur Masters and NOC. Your CRS just has to be above 400.
I dont find any NOC-2171 with bachelors getting Invite atleast for those in the tracker.
Is this understanding correct. Can NOC-2171 ppl update on this

Feb 24, 2017
I am having bachelors degree. CRS 419, NOC 2173, profile re-created on 2/25. No NOI yet.. Not sure if I will get it after seeing people having master's degree get it