+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Lucifer Yang

Feb 27, 2017
HELP!!! After click submit payment, nothing happened. A white blank page with title eFile PNP eService and status shows: waiting for response. I have waited for 5min and no response. What should I do???

sinab

Jan 16, 2016
Re: ADD ME REQUEST

andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
ADD ME REQUEST: Please add me too

smlrch

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
just received NOI now.

CRS: 415
NOC: 2131
Old EE Profile: 02 February 2017
Re-created EE Profile: 23 February, 2017
:D :D :D :D

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
Lucifer Yang said:
HELP!!! After click submit payment, nothing happened. A white blank page with title eFile PNP eService and status shows: waiting for response. I have waited for 5min and no response. What should I do???
Hey, What happened after all?Did the payment go through?
Were you able to see your documents before payment?

Lucifer Yang

Feb 27, 2017
rogueone said:
Hey, What happened after all?Did the payment go through?
Were you able to see your documents before payment?
Right now it is still waiting for response. My friend told me wait until you receive confirmation email. But... Nothing at all. So gonna wait for another 24 hours. :(

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
Lucifer Yang said:
Right now it is still waiting for response. My friend told me wait until you receive confirmation email. But... Nothing at all. So gonna wait for another 24 hours. :(
You are still on the payment page after like half an hour?
Please update us if something happened. thanks

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
guys, r u able to submit application under human capital streams???

Lucifer Yang

Feb 27, 2017
rogueone said:
You are still on the payment page after like half an hour?
Please update us if something happened. thanks
No, after you click submit application, you will be redirected to payment web page. After you fill your credit card number and expiry date and click submit payment, you will be redirected to another page, just like you click case number but nothing happened. No response, no error, nothing!

Balangb

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...I created my profile on Dec 10 2016. I was having 428 points & I did not receive any NOI. Recently, I got my IELTS result & score gone up to 483... for getting ITA, should I recreate my profile or leave as it is...Please reply me...it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Neel59

Feb 27, 2017
I paid for yhe application on saturday. Payment went through and it has been deducted from my credit card but after the payment the website redirected me to the ONIP website and the page did not load. And now when i re-login status besides my case number still says "waiting for Submission". I have sent couple emails and trying to call them but no luck so far.

And also the same problem of missing documents in the summary as well.

It is so frustrating.

Lucifer Yang

Feb 27, 2017
Payment process failed. After waiting for almost 1 hour, i was kicked out because the session expired. Try to log in to see what happened to my application. Anyway, the payment is pending on my credit card statement, but haven't received confirmation email. so i guess the payment process is failed. I love you Canada. :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys i am slowly adding everyone! So please be patient all will be added soon.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
About 10 NOI received today by forum and group members congrats to all!!

Those who got NOI please also add your details to OINP Tracker to help other to understand the patter of NOI send-outs: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker