+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
keke9010 said:
yea it should be the back of the photo. Be mindful to check the document data after scanning. The size, dpi, etc.
Hi keke9010,

Is something supposed to be on the back of the photo (like Name, DOB etc.)? Thanks in advance!

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
paulerdos1729 said:
Hi keke9010,

Is something supposed to be on the back of the photo (like Name, DOB etc.)? Thanks in advance!
i don't think so, it is not indicated in the guide, right? we should just refer exactly to what the latest guide tells us to do.

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
paulerdos1729 said:
Hi keke9010,

When you take a photo at a photo center in Canada, they stamp their address and date on the back of the photo (As organizations usually ask for a photo which is taken in less than 6 months period, OINP did not include this in their requirement!). I also wrote my name and DOB and scanned it. It just does not make sense to scan a white page! Hope this helps.

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
rogueone said:
When you take a photo at a photo center in Canada, they stamp their address and date on the back of the photo (As organizations usually ask for a photo which is taken in less than 6 months period, OINP did not include this in their requirement!). I also wrote my name and DOB and scanned it. It just does not make sense to scan a white page! Hope this helps.
Other fellows please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
rogueone said:
To be honest, the answer is not clear. I have emailed them to ask after seeing your post. wait for response now. I am not sure if they will keep updating their guide, the first update was on Feb 21, and then the second update was on Feb 23. No notice. We could miss important information if we do not keep an eye very closely to the program.

nayu0850

Feb 26, 2017
Hey guys

My husband just received the NOI. In the letter they ask him to contact Ontario directly without telling him any confirmation num. So what is the next step? thanks

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
nayu0850 said:
Hey guys

My husband just received the NOI. In the letter they ask him to contact Ontario directly without telling him any confirmation num. So what is the next step? thanks
Follow the instructions at http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html date:22nd Feb

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
keke9010 said:
hi Thomas, thank you for your posting so that i can know the progress too. I was the one who also submitted the application but wants to withdraw because i find the photo i uploaded might not meet the standard. I was worried if i withdraw my application at this point, i will stuck in endless dysfunctional system errors, so i might wait and see the official response too.
Yeah, let's wait and see..

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
nayu0850 said:
Hey guys

if you dont mind sharing the NOC and CSR Score please... also when was his profile created or recreated ?

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
keke9010 said:
To be honest, the answer is not clear. I have emailed them to ask after seeing your post. wait for response now. I am not sure if they will keep updating their guide, the first update was on Feb 21, and then the second update was on Feb 23. No notice. We could miss important information if we do not keep an eye very closely to the program.
I assume you submitted your application already? You mind sharing your stream the date you submitted and if your documents went missing?
How did you scan your photo? like a pdf, page 1 the front and page 2 the back ? or just front and back in 1 page?
Thanks!

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
rogueone said:
I assume you submitted your application already? You mind sharing your stream the date you submitted and if your documents went missing?
How did you scan your photo? like a pdf, page 1 the front and page 2 the back ? or just front and back in 1 page?
Thanks!
Hi, yes. Submitted on Feb 23 for Master graduate stream. I did not suffer missing at that time. But i could not check my application since then so i could not make sure. I scan my photo in two pages, and put them together in a file.

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
Got NOI just now for Human Capital Stream
CRS: 426
NOC: 2112
Old EE Profile: December 2016
Re-created EE Profile: 25 February, 2017