+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

MirHO

Feb 22, 2017
And why do they need a certified true copy of the degree when we have the scan of the original certificate?

urch

Feb 21, 2017
krishnat said:
I just followed the link in ONIP website.I tried for couple of hours to get into the website and able to complete the application form.once you complete the ONIP registration (Not onekey registration) you'll get a confirmation email and need to follow the steps.just keep on trying to refresh the page until you login.
i got receipt of registration email for onip but i am no able to log into one-key to start the application filing. what steps did you take

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
I am able lo login in one-key but when I click on Ontario Human Capital Stream I am getting this

"Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."

What does that mean?HuhHuh??

urch

Feb 21, 2017
balrajvicky said:
I am able lo login in one-key but when I click on Ontario Human Capital Stream I am getting this

"Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."

is it masters stream?

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
For Human Capital Stream, do we need to register ourselves? is it a requirement to have One-Key login?

Please confirm. This discussion is so confusing.

uday121

Jan 12, 2016
balrajvicky said:

same error . I think they are still testing the application for performance issues . as no one has yet claimed that they have got PT nomination for human capital priorites let us wait and see.

ch33ch33

Feb 23, 2017
Receiving the same error for the masters stream. Unbelieveable! :eek:
balrajvicky said:

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
I got the same error when registering to Ontario one key. It has to be a technical problem because many are yet to get a notification of interest and I am sure many of them have not yet registered on one key

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
May I know why everyone is in such a hurry? Has OINP started sending NOI? Or is there a time line of few hours that we have to submit application by that time? Or only the first 500 (lets say) will get counted?
Just trying to know. I am really confused.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etcoflife said:
May I know why everyone is in such a hurry? Has OINP started sending NOI? Or is there a time line of few hours that we have to submit application by that time? Or only the first 500 (lets say) will get counted?
Just trying to know. I am really confused.
For Human priorities you need that PT NOI from Ontario, but for Master stream no such thing is needed. So there I think, to have some kind limit message is needed.

It just seems that they have it also set up for the Human priorities (which needs to be corrected if they want to use PT NOI system).