+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

neeti_hasija

Jan 21, 2016
Hi Forum People,

For me and my husband , only ray of hope is OINP since we created profile in April 2016 . Our score is 404 without CLB9 which is missed by .5 marks in writing. My husband is main applicant as he has masters degree . OINP update on 12th Jan 17 gave some boost to keep up our hopes for CANADA PR.

I was going through this link http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html#display

Under Question and Answers > Information for Foreign Workers , please check this reply

1. Can I apply if I am residing outside of Canada?
You are eligible to apply to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program if you are residing either outside of Canada or in Canada with legal status, and have received a job offer from an employer pre-screened and approved by Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

2. Can I apply if I don’t yet have an employer or a job offer?
No. Individuals cannot apply directly to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Ontario employers must have position(s) approved before candidates will be considered for the position(s).

Reading above answers i think fFrom 2017 onwards, OINP has made this change by adding condition of job offer .

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
if you can rewrite ielts and increase socres to 7.5 reading, 7.5 writing , keeping rest the same then your score will increase quite a bit...

Thanks for the guidance. Yes, I will write it again.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
neeti_hasija said:
Hi Forum People,

For me and my husband , only ray of hope is OINP since we created profile in April 2016 . Our score is 404 without CLB9 which is missed by .5 marks in writing. My husband is main applicant as he has masters degree . OINP update on 12th Jan 17 gave.......
Hi, I think you are right. They have changed the content of the webpage. All our hopes are already gone, may be we dont even know it and still waiting for it to open.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
etcoflife said:
Hi, I think you are right. They have changed the content of the webpage. All our hopes are already gone, may be we dont even know it and still waiting for it to open.
I read somewhere that OINP might reopen on 25th Jan,17.

And i have one query that, are we expecting any more EE draw this month? Because, they had one on 4th Jan and another by 12th or 13th I guess.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:

And i have one query that, are we expecting any more EE draw this month? Because, they had one on 4th Jan and another by 12th or 13th I guess.
Where did you read that OINP to reopen on Jan 25?
The EE draws roughly happens Wednesday mornings. So the last draw for this month may be on Jan 25. Lets wait and see.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:

If you read that somewhere, could you link us to it....

I'm interested to see the changes that get made to the PNP, it would be great if they left it the way it was last year for the most part. I don't think they would intentionally overwhelm themselves again though, so I can't imagine it being