+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Sounds to me like they didn't finish processing the OINPs from 2016, and they're rolling the remaining applications towards their 2017 quota, instead of re-opening OINP at this point. They will probably assess the remaining amount to allocate at a later date, before sending out any new NOIs, so basically they said nothing.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wwebmaster said:
No, once you get OINP notification, you will have to send application for OINP particularly, once it gets approved they will send you nomination. After you receive the nomination you will get 600 points and then Federal process starts.
OINP approval normally takes 6 months or more.

Once you get a NOI from Ontario, you still have to go through the entire application process, which will take you at least 6 months. People who got nominated last January didn't actually get the nomination until the fall.
So, If I get the NOI can I remain in Canada? My PGWP will be expires next month! Does the NOI helps you to grant some kind of visitor/work permit?

I think I 'm too late to ask these questions :-\

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
andy108 said:
first, you get PT notification from Ontario.

Then you apply.

Then get AOR.

Then get nomination.

Then get ITA.

Then file e-APR.
Thank you for the clarification. All this time I thought:

-they notify you via your EE profile and automatically get 600 additional points
-get an ITA
-simultaneously fulfill the documents required
-submit
-other process
-become PR

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
first, you get PT notification from Ontario.

Then you apply.

Then get AOR.

Then get nomination.

Then get ITA.

Then file e-APR.

+1 for you :D

Based on the PT can I remain in the country as visitor/worker ? Can I restore my status until I get the ITA ???

As you know I have 30 days left !!!! ???

montyair

Apr 14, 2016
omar_ahmed21 said:
So, If I get the NOI can I remain in Canada? My PGWP will be expires next month! Does the NOI helps you to grant some kind of visitor/work permit?

I think I 'm too late to ask these questions :-\
Hey Omar, I am was in the same situation last year as you are today.

Ontario PNP is a long process and once you get the Interest Notification from ontario then you get 30 days to send them all the documents (check document check list)
If you get this you can apply for bridge visa with the courier info.....

Bridge visa means that you can keep on working in canada until a decision is made (if you current have a work permit).
(Important: there is no guarantee that bridge visa will be approved, I have seen it getting approved once you apply under federal skill class and send all your documents to federal govt- but there is no harm trying it)

Once Ontario looks at your file: it could take anywhere from 3-6 months or even a year, they may approve or reject your nomination. If they approve- then you will be awarded 600 point and you will get selected in the CRS Federal draw and then you have to send your documents along with medical and police certificate (check document check list)

They may take 3-6 months to process every thing and if you are lucky, you will get your pr.
Please note once you get a nomination from a province then as long as your medical and police documents are ok you should be able to get pr with out any issue.

--- I would advise you to take the language test again and improve your score and get direct nomination from CRS cutoff. If you are in canada, go and give celpip test its a bit easy then Ielts.

one more thing- if you apply for visitor visa, it will be easy for you to get one for 6 months as you are already in canada, but you can not legally work during this time....

Good Luck

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montyair said:
Hey Omar, I am was in the same situation last year as you are today.

Ontario PNP is a long process and once you get the Interest Notification from ontario then you get 30 days to send them all the documents (check document check list)
If you get this you can apply for bridge visa with the courier info.....

Bridge visa means that you can keep on working in canada until a decision is made (if you current have a work permit).
(Important: there is no guarantee that bridge visa will be approved, I have seen it getting approved once you apply under federal skill class and send all your documents to federal govt- but there is no harm trying it)

Once Ontario looks at your file: it could take anywhere from 3-6 months or even a year, they may approve or reject your nomination. If they approve- then you will be awarded 600 point and you will get selected in the CRS Federal draw and then you have to send your documents along with medical and police certificate (check document check list)

They may take 3-6 months to process every thing and if you are lucky, you will get your pr.
Please note once you get a nomination from a province then as long as your medical and police documents are ok you should be able to get pr with out any issue.

--- I would advise you to take the language test again and improve your score and get direct nomination from CRS cutoff. If you are in canada, go and give celpip test its a bit easy then Ielts.

one more thing- if you apply for visitor visa, it will be easy for you to get one for 6 months as you are already in canada, but you can not legally work during this time....

Good Luck

Thank you so much for your feedback

Big +1 for you ;)

I have tried the CELPIP test last week and paid extra $100 for express rating to get my result ASAP. Unfortunately, my score was exactly the same as my pervious test :-\ so this was waste of money

I decided to give it a try again but CELPIP won't allow my until 30 days pass before booking new test :(

My wife applied for study permit and open work permit for me, so I can keep working at my current job as this is my only source of income !!

Thanks,

seyed_g

Aug 28, 2014
Hi ,
please add me to watsapp group:
+1-6134138072

BTW, what does this new update mean? they say they will continue to precess, they don't say they will accept any applications.
On the other hand , it seems they are going to move to online method instead.

Please, let me what do you think of new update.
Thanks

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello to everyone,
I am prabag with CRS 441.
Kind request to add me in Whats group.
My number is +919881146425.
Thanks

Coolpaulboy

Dec 18, 2016
Hi I have 339 points. My NOC code is 1221. Kindly advice if this NOC code is in demand.
Kindly advice also where I can get this list as I understand it changes.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Anshul6480 said:
Check new updates on CIC - Ontario website.

Do we have to re-create EE Profile again?
there are some rumors that if profile is older than 6/8/12 month old, OINP will not send PT notifications to this profile. However, please note these are rumors ONLY as far as i can guess.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
omar_ahmed21 said:
+1 for you :D

Based on the PT can I remain in the country as visitor/worker ? Can I restore my status until I get the ITA ???

As you know I have 30 days left !!!! ???
No.

What is your current CRS?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
mic-mic said:
Thank you for the clarification. All this time I thought:

-they notify you via your EE profile and automatically get 600 additional points
-get an ITA
-simultaneously fulfill the documents required
-submit
-other process
-become PR
That would be awesome, but not, there is verification/nomination process before they nominate you and award 600 points.