+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Prakash2

Feb 20, 2017
Guys,

Can someone help me ? I got NOI for ontario PNP in my CIC profile , but no mail no code nothing . How shall i go ahead with document submission?

pratibha49

Feb 20, 2017
Prakash2 said:
Guys,

Can someone help me ? I got NOI for ontario PNP in my CIC profile , but no mail no code nothing . How shall i go ahead with document submission?

What was ur crs score?

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
Prakash2 said:
Guys,

congratulations!!! may I know when you created your EE profile?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Prakash2 said:
Guys,

Congrats!!!

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Prakash2 said:
Mine is 428 . I created profile last week
congrats
When did you received the NOI
Can you tell me which category you fall in
Cec or other.
Also if you don't mind could share your CRS distribution..

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Ok we have at LEAST 3 confirmed NOI issued!!!

https://imgbb.com/

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Very nice!

Guys please report if you receive NOI!!!

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Why no one replying to my post...
Please someone reply
That has any one got the NOI for human capital stream in FSW category
When was you created you EE profile
When did you received NOI
What is crs score
What is you can score distribution

Please some one help me .. mine is 435 ... in Human capital Federal skill worker ...
Should I recreate

Canada_dream_2016

Jan 6, 2016
Received PT....but the letter of interest doesn't mention any NOI number/id.....all it asks for is to contact the Province directly.

Any idea what are the next steps? Do we have any application guidebook for online profile creation and application submission? I haven't created any One-Key account yet as I am not sure what are the next steps and in which order they would need to be executed.

Any help would be much appreciated..!

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Canada_dream_2016 said:
Received PT....but the letter of interest doesn't mention any NOI number/id.....all it asks for is to contact the Province directly.

Any idea what are the next steps? Do we have any application guidebook for online profile creation and application submission? I haven't created any One-Key account yet as I am not sure what are the next steps and in which order they would need to be executed.

Could u please please tell.me your score and category's

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
Canada_dream_2016 said:

Congratulations!!! May I please know when you created your Express Entry profile?

I am wondering if I am not getting NOI because my profile is two months old.