+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you

Also i have missed uploading resume..will it be the same case or my application will be rejected saying incomplete one?

Can you post your response
No, your application will not be rejected but you will be sent an ADR- additional document request email from OINP asking for the resume as I have seen other applicants getting this ADR that had missed attaching the resume.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
@

@anwar01
I'm afraid to say this but i have already started with the OINP profile infact i'm in the process of finishing it off.
What is LOE? is it a word document stating the changes that i have made and why, is there a specified pattern to it?
Please guide.

Chehak

LOE is short for Letter of explanation. I believe what @anwar01 has suggested is that Whatever changes you have made in your EE profile you can explain the same in the letter of explanation section while completing your application that you're about to submit with OINP.

And yes OINP does check the EE profile and details filled in it while processing your application under OINP so if there is a mismatch of any nature or any changes have been made at any stage, for whatever reason, do give the details in the letter of explanation for OINP to understand.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
But the application guide doesn't ask for a duplication. I think it only asks for upload of the IELTS test results forum? Can you please explain why duplication is needed?

Thank you
In my opinion, I believe they ask for a duplicate copy of ECA ordered directly from WES to cross check the authenticity of the WES evaluation report uploaded by an applicant.

If there was no such cross verification done directly with the evaluating authority by OINP people could be prone to submitting fake documents.

Reactions: Cowboy122

mjfocus

May 5, 2017
Dear All,

Need your guidance
I got invite from Ontario around 09th June but was waiting for invite for Express Entry,which I haven't got yet.(CRS 413)
Since Ontario's invite will expire in 09th Dec( 6 months from date of invitation), I was thinking to apply.
But based on 07Nov update at Ontario website, it seems that registration for Human Capital Priorities is stopped.Does this mean that
i) any new invitation wont be sent, but submission can happen
ii) or is it that any new submission will not happen.
Can someone please elaborate. Apologies, if it's a repeat question.

Thanks
Amjad

WannbeCanuck

Nov 7, 2017
Dear All,

Need your guidance
I got invite from Ontario around 09th June but was waiting for invite for Express Entry,which I haven't got yet.(CRS 413)
Since Ontario's invite will expire in 09th Dec( 6 months from date of invitation), I was thinking to apply.
But based on 07Nov update at Ontario website, it seems that registration for Human Capital Priorities is stopped.Does this mean that
i) any new invitation wont be sent, but submission can happen
ii) or is it that any new submission will not happen.
Can someone please elaborate. Apologies, if it's a repeat question.

Thanks
Amjad
Hello,
OINP HCP registration has been stopped which means if you haven't already registered on on their e-filing portal, you cannot submit your application. Hope that CRS scores will fall in 2018 quota for ITA. Good luck!

Reactions: JingleBells

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
But the application guide doesn't ask for a duplication. I think it only asks for upload of the IELTS test results forum? Can you please explain why duplication is needed?

Thank you
In my opinion, I believe they ask for a duplicate copy of ECA ordered directly from WES to cross check the authenticity of the WES evaluation report uploaded by an applicant.

If there was no such cross verification done directly with the evaluating authority by OINP people could be prone to submitting fake documents.
The application guide does ask for duplication. See APPENDIX 4: EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENTS (ECA) on page 41 (page 46 of the PDF). At the bottom of the page, it gives specific instructions on how to order a duplicate report from WES.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
The application guide does ask for duplication. See APPENDIX 4: EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENTS (ECA) on page 41 (page 46 of the PDF). At the bottom of the page, it gives specific instructions on how to order a duplicate report from WES.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
Hi I submitted my application last night and just saw these messages regarding the duplicate copy of WES report. What shall I do now? I sent scans of the report I have received.

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi I submitted my application last night and just saw these messages regarding the duplicate copy of WES report. What shall I do now? I sent scans of the report I have received.
You have to login to WES and apply for duplicate report and send the same to OINP.
Please follow the below steps:
1) Login to your WES account
2) On your Initial Application Order, click Order Duplicate IRCC
3) Select Immigration on the Purpose > Click Next
4) Recipient 1: NO
Recipient 2: Delete IRCC
Click 'Add Recipient'
5) Search 'Ontario' > Select Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MIIT
6) On the 'Attention To', enter your OINP File Number, e.g. XSHW-12345 > Click Add this Recipient > Next
7) Review your order. You'll see this:

Recipient Information
Recipient 1: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT Edit
Division: Opportunities Ontario, Provincial Nominee Program
Department: Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration, & Intl Trade
Number of reports: 1 ($30.00)
Delivery Method: Standard Mail via Canada Post - $7.00
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST): $4.81

Total Price: $41.81 (All fees are in Canadian dollars.)

8) Click Submit and make Payment

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
You have to login to WES and apply for duplicate report and send the same to OINP.
Please follow the below steps:
1) Login to your WES account
2) On your Initial Application Order, click Order Duplicate IRCC
3) Select Immigration on the Purpose > Click Next
4) Recipient 1: NO
Recipient 2: Delete IRCC
Click 'Add Recipient'
5) Search 'Ontario' > Select Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MIIT
6) On the 'Attention To', enter your OINP File Number, e.g. XSHW-12345 > Click Add this Recipient > Next
7) Review your order. You'll see this:

Recipient Information
Recipient 1: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT Edit
Division: Opportunities Ontario, Provincial Nominee Program
Department: Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration, & Intl Trade
Number of reports: 1 ($30.00)
Delivery Method: Standard Mail via Canada Post - $7.00
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST): $4.81

Total Price: $41.81 (All fees are in Canadian dollars.)

8) Click Submit and make Payment
Oh I can still do this? Even though I’ve submitted my application?