+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Master Stream January 2016 Applicants

mayuram

Oct 20, 2016
Hi shivasai , I do have similar timeline of yours . May I know what's your last two letter on your case file mentioned in the subject line when OINP requested additional documents .

Via Rail

Aug 8, 2016
PNP Masters without job offer...Application submitted 24th October
AOR received ..12th July
Request for additional document ..7th September
Nomination received ...21st October

mike915

Jun 28, 2016
Via Rail said:
PNP Masters without job offer...Application submitted 24th October
AOR received ..12th July
Request for additional document ..7th September
Nomination received ...21st October
Congrats!

aredhat

May 26, 2016
Hey Folks, Received my nomination under masters stream without job offer.

Applied: Feb 23
AOR: July 28
Add Doc email: Sep 9
Nomination: Oct 24(date on the certificate)

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
Received my nomination yesterday :)

Applied: April 18th 2016
AOR: Aug 31st 2016
Add Doc email: Oct 4th 2016
Nomination: Oct 27th 2016

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
shivasai said:
Hi all, I applied ontario pnp under masters category on March 15,2016
got AOR on August 20,2016 . I got additional document request on september 15,2016. Its been 1 month i dint hear any response from them. Did any one got additional document request in the month of August or September and still waiting for PNP. Please reply to my post thanks in advance
Hi Shivasai

I have submitted additional docs end of August. Still no response from them. I have even sent couple of emails asking for the update. No response of those email as well. Wondering if i could get a direct number to call them. But seems their number is kind of useless to call. Hoping for the best. Not sure if I will receive my acceptance or not :(

Anna16

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
OINP GRADUATE STREAM WITHOUT A JOB OFFER
Submitted Application: Feb 17
Received AOR: june 25
Additional Docs Request: sep 6
Nomination: still waiting

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hello

Is it mandatory to submit ECA credentials of your Indian Bachelors degree for OINP Master's stream? If yes, then could anyone explain me the process of applying for ECA?
How many of you got IELTS each band 6.0 and received the OINP nomination?
How much time it takes for the OINP Master's stream application process?

Would appreciate to hear from your previous experience.

Regards

Rushal1771

Aug 3, 2016
shivasai said:
Hi all, I applied ontario pnp under masters category on March 15,2016
got AOR on August 20,2016 . I got additional document request on september 15,2016. Its been 1 month i dint hear any response from them. Did any one got additional document request in the month of August or September and still waiting for PNP. Please reply to my post thanks in advance
My timeline is very similar, I applied on March 30,2016 and although I received AOR (30 Aug) and additional document request (26 Sep), I haven't got my nomination yet.

Rushal1771

Aug 3, 2016
Received my nomination yesterday :)

Applied under Masters Student without Job offer
Applied: March 30th 2016
AOR: Aug 30st 2016
Add Doc request email: Sep 26th 2016
Add Doc Submitted: Sep 29th 2016
Nomination: Nov 22nd 2016
Nomination letter received : Nov 23rd 2016

macbrookes

Nov 27, 2016
Hi,
I have just read this immigration scheme, as it said around 5k application recieved for 2016, what is the chance of being accepted?
Is it alright if I do a Master Degree which is 16 months in Ontario, then what should i have to do, should i wait till become 2 years in total in order to apply for this programme ?

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
Hello everyone, I am following this forum for quite some time and I am happy for guys who succeeded to apply for or even receive Nomination from OINP. As you already went through the preparation of your application package I would be very appreciate if you could share your letter of intention to reside in Ontario. I need an example for myself. Can anyone, please, help me with this?

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 30 years old unmarried male. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill '0' and 'A' of the National Occupational Classification 2171.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
ABC XYZ

Thank You,

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
all_iz_well said:
Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 30 years old unmarried male. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill '0' and 'A' of the National Occupational Classification 2171.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
ABC XYZ

Thank You,
Thank you very much. I am very appreciate for your help!