+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Master Stream January 2016 Applicants

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
Hi all!

I got my AOR dated May 17 - 2016 after 4 months of long wait. I submitted my application package on Jan 11 th.

My question is how long does it take for them to process my application after generating my file no. Will I be in the situation to again wait for the nomination for few more days.

God luck to the people who are awaiting for the AOR and Congrats whoever have got their nomination.

Thanks guys.

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
ramkumar150 said:
Hi all!

I got my AOR dated May 17 - 2016 after 4 months of long wait. I submitted my application package on Jan 11 th.

My question is how long does it take for them to process my application after generating my file no. Will I be in the situation to again wait for the nomination for few more days.

God luck to the people who are awaiting for the AOR and Congrats whoever have got their nomination.

Thanks guys.
you may start count the 90 days

KasparK

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
ramkumar150 said:

Guess I'm on the same boat as you, they got my application also on Jan 11 and I also got the AOR from them on May 16, 2016.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long after this. Do people have any estimate on how long they've been taking between the AOR and the letter these days?

The AOR seems to be taking 4 months to arrive lately.

xiaxiqiuzi

May 18, 2016
Hi All,

I have a question related to IELTS when I apply for PR after ONIP nomination.

I took IELTS on AUG 2015, and I applied for ONIP Master Stream on MAR 2016. I haven't get AOR yet, but based on others' timeline, I believe the time for AOR might be July or AUG and SEP or OCT for nomination letter. The checklist of PR application shows that I need to submit proof of language, but at the time I apply for PR, my IELTS is beyond one year. Do I need to take a new IELTS or just submit the old one when I apply for PR?

Thank you!!!!!

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
My timeline:

I applied OINP, Master Stream: 19 Jan 2016 (in person)
Received acknowledgment (AOR) N/A
Received Nomination Certificate N/A

Called them couple of days ago, they told me that its in process :'(

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
Hi all,

After the pnp nomination certificate , under what category we may be required to apply for PR? Are we classified to apply under Express Entry ?

Thanks guys.

azx0987

Sep 30, 2015
I have some question regarding update in the PNP. I received my degree on November 2015 and November 2016 will be exactly 1 year of my graduation. In the webiste, it is written that PNP will reopen again in November 2016 (if I am not wrong) and if I apply PNP on November 2016 then do you think that I will be able to get the PR before November 2018 ? As my work permit is valid till November 2018.

Also, in the website, it is also mentioned that you need to apply for PNP after 2 years of your graduation. November 2016 will be excatly one year of my graduation and I am afraid if they change the law from 2 years to one year then it will cause a lot of problem in my immigration. Is it possible that they gonna come with some new rules and regulations in November 2016 (when they will reopen again) ?

arcoffire10

Oct 2, 2014
Hi Guys

Just a quick question I will be applying for oinp masters stream feb 2017..my study permit expires april 2017..so should i get my pgwp first to maintain legal status in canada although i will be applying for it probably in feb but pgwp takes time and after april i may go under implied status(if I don't get pgwp by then)..oinp require legal status in canada so is that for only at the point of application or for the full period...PS i want to apply for oinp quickly because they close the stream very quickly like they did this time in may for 2016. PLEASE REPLY. Regards.

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
arcoffire10 said:
Hi Guys

Just a quick question I will be applying for oinp masters stream feb 2017..my study permit expires april 2017..so should i get my pgwp first to maintain legal status in canada although i will be applying for it probably in feb but pgwp takes time and after april i may go under implied status(if I don't get pgwp by then)..oinp require legal status in canada so is that for only at the point of application or for the full period...PS i want to apply for oinp quickly because they close the stream very quickly like they did this time in may for 2016. PLEASE REPLY. Regards.
you can apply after you've graduated, either with Study Permit or implied status (say, if you apply for PGWP)

aircanada

May 27, 2014
arcoffire10 said:
Hi Guys

Apply for PGWP as soon as you finish the program. Don't risk it. I don't know why you wouldn't apply for PGWP as soon as you're eligible to.

arcoffire10

Oct 2, 2014
aircanada said:
Apply for PGWP as soon as you finish the program. Don't risk it. I don't know why you wouldn't apply for PGWP as soon as you're eligible to.
I will apply for pgwp as soon as i graduate but as it take time to come i want to apply for oinp at the same time without waiting for pgwp to arrive....

arcoffire10

Oct 2, 2014
aircanada said:
You don't need to have graduated to apply for PGWP. Just finishing the requirements is fine.
Yes thats what i meant to finish requirements but it is ok to apply for oinp with study permit then right? (While waiting for pgwp to arrive) thanks