Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Diana Nguyen said:
HI there,

Nothing has come from OINP as of today 17 Mar, still waiting in silence!

Diana
any news Diana?

saud

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
TorontoPNP said:
Received the AOR email from OPNP - masters today.

Filed - Nov 16, 2015
AOR - April 13, 2016

Cheers guys,
congratulation :) :) :)
this mean they are almost done with 2015.
soon they are going to start 2016
i applied on 5th of January, most probably i will receive mine before the end of this month Inshallah :)

rssell

Mar 23, 2016
saud said:
congratulation :) :) :)
this mean they are almost done with 2015.
soon they are going to start 2016
i applied on 5th of January, most probably i will receive mine before the end of this month Inshallah :)
Mine on Jan 4th. Will keep posted.

KasparK

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hey guys, I also applied to the Master Stream, apparently they got my papers on Jan 11th and I also haven't received an Acknowledgement Letter.

I'm hoping my case goes similar to other people who posted here and I just get the nomination itself soon. It seems it can take extra months if they ask for further information and with the additional 15 months of processing of the PR it's just an ungodly amount of time.

Stacey_K

Nov 18, 2015
no news...no AOR...08.01.16 applicant...
one applicant got the AOR in March and nomination recently in April, applied in October 2015...inspiring story...=(

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Hi Guys,

This morning, my friend and I submitted our applications in person at the (dropbox) in 5th floor Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration, 400 university avenue.
we were hanging around the building till 9 AM, when we got there we found 3 applications have already been dropped :eek:. that indicate how they are busy .. I asked the receptionist do i need to sign ? he said that you don't need to do anything, you will receive acknowledgment within 3 weeks.

Master Stream(without job offer): May 2nd, 2016
Received acknowledgment (AOR) N/A
Received Nomination Certificate N/A

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Nasa2n2 said:
Hi Guys,

This morning, my friend and I submitted our applications in person at the (dropbox) in 5th floor Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration, 400 university avenue.
we were hanging around the building till 9 AM, when we got there we found 3 applications have already been dropped :eek:. that indicate how they are busy .. I asked the receptionist do i need to sign ? he said that you don't need to do anything, you will receive acknowledgment within 3 weeks.

Master Stream(without job offer): May 2nd, 2016
Received acknowledgment (AOR) N/A
Received Nomination Certificate N/A
3 weeks? oh man, that folk must be out of mind! I think he meant to say 6 months!

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
imarchuang said:
3 weeks? oh man, that folk must be out of mind! I think he meant to say 6 months!

True! waiting time has become a headache and distress. Noteworthy, last July my roommate applied to the same stream and have gotten the nomination certification in less than 6 weeks!!!!
I really don't understand how the processing have become 4 months slower in less than 10 months.

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Nasa2n2 said:
True! waiting time has become a headache and distress. Noteworthy, last July my roommate applied to the same stream and have gotten the nomination certification in less than 6 weeks!!!!
I really don't understand how the processing have become 4 months slower in less than 10 months.
My surmise: CIC transfers OINP folks to deal with Refugees from Syria.