+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP: Incomplete Application Missing Passport Pages

limits

May 13, 2015
As the title says, my application was returned simply for missing a blank page! If there are any others who have faced the same situation, I say we band together and take it up with Ontario Immigration. We were not even given the opportunity to submit missing documents. :mad:

Further, if anyone has any tricks/ideas on how to get the application resubmitted in this year's intake, please don't hold back!

Thanks guys! :)

limits

May 13, 2015
I had 2-3 blank pages in my passport which I didn't submit in the scanned copy. I only submitted the pages that had visas/stamps on them. Regarding the page numbers, they were somewhere in the middle.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
It is clearly mentioned in the Application Guide that you will have to submit all the pages of your passports.

I dont think they will re-consider your application since for them its an incomplete application.
But there is no harm to try!

Good Luck!

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
DUE TO THE BACKLOG AND WORK LOAD THEY DONT BOTHER SENDING DOC REQUEST.

NOW THEY HAVE TO PROCESS 1 LESS FILE.

BUT AS I SAID, TRY UR BEST TO RE-SUBMIT.

limits

May 13, 2015
all_iz_well said:
DUE TO THE BACKLOG AND WORK LOAD THEY DONT BOTHER SENDING DOC REQUEST.

NOW THEY HAVE TO PROCESS 1 LESS FILE.

BUT AS I SAID, TRY UR BEST TO RE-SUBMIT.
What's with the caps?@@ I get that but it is bullshit. They are a**holes.

I am trying already to resubmit!

Jun 16, 2016
Hi,
My application was also returned. I went there and literally begged so that they accept my application again but they din't. They had my application for f***ing 6 months. They could have just emailed me regarding this. My work visa is expiring in september and was heavily relying on this.

x5qi

Jun 29, 2016
I encountered the same situation which is a disaster to me. I don't know what can I do except getting back to improve EE scores, but this is nearly hopeless.[cry][cry] Anything may have a little chance I will try without any doubt. It's been more than one week but i'm still not recovered.

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wait for 2017.
No matter what you do, it's your fault.

If it's their policy not to chase all applicants to request missing document (which makes sense), you have no say.
Take this as an opportunity to learn.

limits

May 13, 2015
djshshajtm said:
Just wait for 2017.
No matter what you do, it's your fault.

If it's their policy not to chase all applicants to request missing document (which makes sense), you have no say.
Take this as an opportunity to learn.
It maybe our faults but that does not change the fact that their process is kind of screwed. Basically, they are just looking for anything that can help refuse the application.

They can simply send a request for missing documents and if the applicant does not send them within 7 days, THEN send it back. The opportunity to submit missing documents should be given.

x5qi

Jun 29, 2016
I totally agree with that. One of my friends had missing documents issue before ONIP terminated, then she resubmitted and they did accept it during that time. We're just so unfortunate.... I feel so disappointed about the way they treat us. It is our carelessness, but at least we could have one chance to fix cuz this is not that unforgivable.

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no "It may be our faults"
It is your fault.

It's unfortunate that they are closing the streams, but had you not made your mistakes, it will be processed.
Again, just learn from it, that you don't always get second chance. (but you would, in 2017)

You protesting won't make any difference.
You need them, not the other way around.

limits

May 13, 2015
djshshajtm said:
There is no "It may be our faults"
It is your fault.

It's unfortunate that they are closing the streams, but had you not made your mistakes, it will be processed.
Again, just learn from it, that you don't always get second chance. (but you would, in 2017)

You protesting won't make any difference.
You need them, not the other way around.
Unfortunately, most government officials do have the same attitude as you.

I am going to assume that your application went through so your on the other side of the fence.

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
x5qi said:
I totally agree with that. One of my friends had missing documents issue before ONIP terminated, then she resubmitted and they did accept it during that time. We're just so unfortunate.... I feel so disappointed about the way they treat us. It is our carelessness, but at least we could have one chance to fix cuz this is not that unforgivable.
one of my friend also faced similar situation :(