+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP ICT Program

ciscosboy

May 27, 2016
Hi

i have applied under Ontario PNP Program in the ICT section, my total score is 361 points and i want to know how long does it normally take for my profile to be reviewed if its reviewed at all, in other words how long I expect to be in the queue to be reviewed

Thanks

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017
Hi

i have applied under Ontario PNP Program in the ICT section, my total score is 361 points and i want to know how long does it normally take for my profile to be reviewed if its reviewed at all, in other words how long I expect to be in the queue to be reviewed

Thanks
Processing times varies for individual. Just keep on logging into your one-key account to check your status. But in the main time, they are process from feb. To july 9 applicants and its a first come first serve basis

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Did you get NOI?
At the end of June and start of July it was one week in average after EE profile creation for ICT(got mine in less than 72 hours) ...then we didn't here about recent NOI's, yet depending on the assessment outcome of the initial patch of candidates and the focus on certain ICT NOCs ...they may again issue NOI's for limited time for a more limited ICT based occupations...so stay alert to latest updates on Ontario website and here...

Bregards
MEB

gursirat

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for the response, I have CRS 396 and NOC 2171(ICT). submitted on 20th july. What are my probable chances of getting NOI.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the response, I have CRS 396 and NOC 2171(ICT). submitted on 20th july. What are my probable chances of getting NOI.
I guess I already replied ...but again if you are less than 400 and have an occupation that was listed to be on demand then you are eligible for NOI ,there is no fixed probability that we know about beyond that (theoretically speaking any NOC in the list with CRS between 301 and 399 have the same probability in that case)...yet again after they assess the current patch of candidates that received NOI and based on their applications outcome and per NOC successful density ... they "May" start sending again but to specific ICT NOC's for specific amount of time...

gursirat

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for the comment.
I guess I already replied ...but again if you are less than 400 and have an occupation that was listed to be on demand then you are eligible for NOI ,there is no fixed probability that we know about beyond that (theoretically speaking any NOC in the list with CRS between 301 and 399 have the same probability in that case)...yet again after they assess the current patch of candidates that received NOI and based on their applications outcome and per NOC successful density ... they "May" start sending again but to specific ICT NOC's for specific amount of time...

hi_canada

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Processing times varies for individual. Just keep on logging into your one-key account to check your status. But in the main time, they are process from feb. To july 9 applicants and its a first come first serve basis
Hi,
Do you know which date was the last date for issuing NOI for ICT nocs? And where can we find or know about the processing of applications till 9th July on FIFO basis? Your input shall be appreciable.

Kallisdude

Sep 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi

Thanks
Hi is there a separate section for ict in Ontario pnp my score is 381 and noc 2173 ict kindly advice