+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP French Speaking Stream

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
NOI received: 7 Feb
Submitted application/AOR: 20 Feb
CRS Score: 359
NOC: 4163

I wonder: should I be worried that my OINP status hasn’t changed since I submitted almost 3 weeks ago? I’ve seen here some people move from “Submitted” to “Assessment” fairly quickly…
:)
I also got the "complete application" email yesterday, 18 March.
Hoping things go faster, from here on out...

Dodohut

Sep 10, 2018
I also got the "complete application" email yesterday, 18 March.
Hoping things go faster, from here on out...
Hello,

It should be faster normally. For my case, find the timeline below.

1. Got NOI on 1st Feb 2019
2. Submitted Application for French Speaking Stream on 15th of Feb 2015. (Email Notification is sent from OINP)
3. Status changed to "Assessment" on 5th March 2019. (Email Notification is sent from OINP)
4. After few hours on the same day, i.e. 5th March 2019, status then changed to "Decision in Progress". (NO Email Notification is sent from OINP)
5. Finally today 19th of March 2019, I got my status "Approved" and Express Entry Profile updated. (NO Email Notification is sent from OINP - Only Email from IRCC notifying if I want to accept or reject the Nomination)

Last edited:

Following dreams

Jan 10, 2019
Hello,

2. Submitted Application for French Speaking Stream on 15th of Feb 2015. (Email Notification is sent from OINP)
3. Status changed to "Assessment" on 5th March 2019. (Email Notification is sent from OINP)
4. After few hours on the same day, i.e. 5th March 2019, status then changed to "Decision in Progress". (NO Email Notification is sent from OINP)
5. Finally today 19th of March 2019, I got my status "Approved" and Express Entry Profile updated. (NO Email Notification is sent from OINP - Only Email from IRCC notifying)
Congratulations

Reactions: Dodohut

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hello,

5. Finally today 19th of March 2019, I got my status "Approved" and Express Entry Profile updated. (NO Email Notification is sent from OINP - Only Email from IRCC notifying if I want to accept or reject the Nomination)
Brilliant! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
You must be gearing up for ITA; would that happen as early as this week?

Hopefully, my timeline won't be much different from yours!

Reactions: Dodohut

Dodohut

Sep 10, 2018
Brilliant! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
You must be gearing up for ITA; would that happen as early as this week?

Hopefully, my timeline won't be much different from yours!

Thank you very much DanBhanu69. Yes eagerly waiting for the ITA.

Till what I have noticed for the past 10 draws, they occur mostly on Wednesday. So I am expecting the next draw either tomorrow 20th of March 2019 or if not the case, it will definitely be on 27th of March 2019.

;)

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
NOC 4163.
I got the CIC message to check my account about noon, some 8hrs ago.

I'm already waiting on the OINP FSSW; I received the Ontario NOI on 7 Feb and applied 20 Feb.
For career reasons, I also think Ontario would be a better option.

Did you get the NS NOI today yourself?

Cool congratulations !!!!! Which noc do you have? When did you revive noi? What time was it?

HeleneCh

Apr 13, 2018
NOC 4163.
I got the CIC message to check my account about noon, some 8hrs ago.

I'm already waiting on the OINP FSSW; I received the Ontario NOI on 7 Feb and applied 20 Feb.
For career reasons, I also think Ontario would be a better option.

Did you get the NS NOI today yourself?
No I did not get noi(. I still waiting for Ontario since 8/02. Which score do you have in EE?