Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
dear all i tried to ask this question in another thread but i have not got any response.

i am at 402 and got a PT almost three weeks back

got ally my docs ready,

the thing is i DO NOT HAVE ANY TIES TO ONTARIO

can some one tell me what are they doing in this case.. i have already read the application guide but the things mentioned there doesnt imply to me...

are people writing a letter of intent just on a peice of paper detailing your intentions and playing this 1500dollar bet?

please let me know as i do not want to waste this money just coz of my ties to ontatio for which i do not have a way to prove it

please advice

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
dear all i tried to ask this question in another thread but i have not got any response.

i am at 402 and got a PT almost three weeks back

got ally my docs ready,

the thing is i DO NOT HAVE ANY TIES TO ONTARIO

can some one tell me what are they doing in this case.. i have already read the application guide but the things mentioned there doesnt imply to me...

are people writing a letter of intent just on a peice of paper detailing your intentions and playing this 1500dollar bet?

please let me know as i do not want to waste this money just coz of my ties to ontatio for which i do not have a way to prove it

please advice
Yes. They're trying their best to figure out some way or the other to get those 600 points that accompany a PN. Given your score and the cutoff scores, recommend that you give OOPNP your best shot. I don't foresee the cutoff to fall to 400 at least for the next few months so OOPNP appears to be a wonderful opportunity for you to get an ITA.

Ties to Ontario isn't a mandatory requirement.

lezra

Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Neither. It will be under PNP.

I don't really understand your reasons to decline this ITA. If the unavailability of reference letters is a concern, are you aware that you'll have to submit that evidence for OOPNP as well?
I have experience letters from all companies but those letters don't capture roles & responsibilities, no. of hours worked per week etc. It just says that I work with the company from X date to Y date and my designation at that time was Z.

As per EE, I'm eligible for for both FSW and CEC. However, in OOPNP i'm going to mention that I'd like to be assessed against CEC.

Which of the two are you eligible for? *
X Federal Skilled Worker Program X Canadian Experience Class X Both

You must choose one of the federal programs you are eligible for to be assessed against. Which program would you like to be assessed against? *
X Federal Skilled Worker Program X Canadian Experience Class

I'm currently working in Canada and I can get the detailed experience letter (roles & responsibilities, NOC code, hours per week etc.) from my current Canadian employer. But not from my previous employers.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. They're trying their best to figure out some way or the other to get those 600 points that accompany a PN. Given your score and the cutoff scores, recommend that you give OOPNP your best shot. I don't foresee the cutoff to fall to 400 at least for the next few months so OOPNP appears to be a wonderful opportunity for you to get an ITA.

Ties to Ontario isn't a mandatory requirement.

thanks you got my motivation up !! i am all set to apply now... how ever did you send copies or original of IELTS and WES?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
thanks you got my motivation up !! i am all set to apply now... how ever did you send copies or original of IELTS and WES?
The Application guide clearly mentions Copies so send copies of those reports and not the originals.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Hi experts,,,

I had applied in EE in January and got a rejection as my job is not permanent , however I wanna try through oopnp...can u please guide me if I eligilbe to apply in that or no...

I can create a new profile Dan beleive my scores will be around 400 ,,,what r my chances ?

Thanks,

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lezra said:
I have experience letters from all companies but those letters don't capture roles & responsibilities, no. of hours worked per week etc. It just says that I work with the company from X date to Y date and my designation at that time was Z.

As per EE, I'm eligible for for both FSW and CEC. However, in OOPNP i'm going to mention that I'd like to be assessed against CEC.

Which of the two are you eligible for? *
X Federal Skilled Worker Program X Canadian Experience Class X Both

You must choose one of the federal programs you are eligible for to be assessed against. Which program would you like to be assessed against? *
X Federal Skilled Worker Program X Canadian Experience Class

I'm currently working in Canada and I can get the detailed experience letter (roles & responsibilities, NOC code, hours per week etc.) from my current Canadian employer. But not from my previous employers.
We are on same boat...
Roles and responsibilities details missing in my previous company letters ..but I submitted the documents what ever I have with me.
For current company,I have attached reference letter from colleague as I didn't that one from company.
I sent my documents on Jun 22nd and still waiting for acknowledgement.
Lets see how it goes....

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi - Can anybody share the link from where i can download OOPNP application form and Guide.
I have that...but want to make sure i am using the correct/latest.

Thanks and Regds
Ravi

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
hey does anyone has a sample letter of intent who has no ties to ontario and can please share to get an idea

thanks a lot