Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
I received my nomination and one day after the nomination I received letter of acknowledgment, weird huh!. Feeling happy and blessed. All the best to all of you

spartacus

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP: Feb 2014, PR: June 2014
Nomination.....
May, 2014
AOR Received.
21 Jan, 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29 Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
30 Jan, 2015, Med received: 06 Feb, 2015
hime said:
I received my nomination and one day after the nomination I received letter of acknowledgment, weird huh!. Feeling happy and blessed. All the best to all of you
Congrats!!! U hv very exciting timeline btw :)

coldplay

Mar 5, 2014
Hi Guys !!

Has anyone of you had written reconsideration letter ?

How likely or the chance of the PNP ontario reconsider your case ?

abc12345xyz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
hime said:
Congratulations on receiving your nomination. Can you please tell us did pnp requested any documents from you? And when was the last document submitted? Also in which category did you apply?

vpahan

Apr 6, 2014
coldplay said:
Hi Guys !!

Has anyone of you had written reconsideration letter ?

How likely or the chance of the PNP ontario reconsider your case ?
Hi, did they tell you why they deny your application?

coldplay

Mar 5, 2014
vpahan said:
Hi, did they tell you why they deny your application?
Yeah it was really stupid, they denied because I was 20 days late when I applied for my PNP. I completed my study on August 19th 2011 and I applied for PNP on September 6th 2013. They denied my PNP based on that reason. I wrote a reconsideration letter because I didnt received my degree until late September.

can anyone help me with this situation ?

maximin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
hime, congrats! You are lucky one, especially taking into account that OPNP does not process any applications in Dec-Jan. Good luck with the rest of the process.

vpahan , OPNP received my application on Dec 17. A week ago I got a file # and request to submit my credit card statements which they've received today. I am waiting for the final decision, fingers crossed.

coldplay, the rule says:
Apply within two years of the date on which their Masters degree was granted
The day when you complete all degree requirements is not same as the date on which degree was granted. In my case it was two months difference b/n them. So I suggest get a letter from university to confirm the date when your certificate was issued and sent to you. Good luck.

coldplay

Mar 5, 2014
maximin said:
coldplay, the rule says:The day when you complete all degree requirements is not same as the date on which degree was granted. In my case it was two months difference b/n them. So I suggest get a letter from university to confirm the date when your certificate was issued and sent to you. Good luck.
Thank you for the help !! tmrw i'm going to ask my college to issue a letter that states when I received my degree.

jjin

Apr 10, 2014
@ cannonbarrel

Congrats!

When did your employer submit the pre-screening form?
My employer summited the form in Dec 12th, 2013 and we still have been waiting to get a letter.

khawar1

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Please help!!

Today I received my acknowledgment letter with additional documents. I took money from my friend (who returned my loan ;D) to show my funds availability and already returned to him.

Now they want me provide the source of money with current balance available in my account. :eek:
I can provide the source letter but the current balance is less than the required. Please suggest what should I do.

mandy0106

Apr 11, 2014
Hello Guys,

Just want to share my pnp timeline.
I submitted my pnp application (Master stream) on November 7th and received the acknowledgement on November 18th and the request of additional documents. I submitted the requested documents on December 15th. After that, I heard nothing from the pnp office. However, I just received my pnp certificate on April 11th. Surprised and so excited. :)
Good luck guys. Hope you all can receive your certificates soon.

maximin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
@ khawar1,
If you are employed, It is enough if you can provide a copy of your contract and probably some recent pay checks.
I suggest read the OPNP guide for your stream to see all your options in regards funds .

@ mandy0106,
congrats and good luck with the rest of immigration process.

marioepsilon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
London, ON, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
20-09-2013
Nomination.....
21-02-2014
AOR Received.
26-05-2014
Med's Request
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
29-05-2014
ananas said:
When does your current permit expire?
Sorry for the late reply. My current work permit expires on 29th June. So, I will have to apply for a new one soon.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
spartacus said:
Congrats!!! U hv very exciting timeline btw :)
Thanks

abc12345xyz said:
Congratulations on receiving your nomination. Can you please tell us did pnp requested any documents from you? And when was the last document submitted? Also in which category did you apply?
I applied under Master's stream. No additional documents were requested. I sent my final transcript by the end of January around 25 January.

maximin said:
hime, congrats! You are lucky one, especially taking into account that OPNP does not process any applications in Dec-Jan. Good luck with the rest of the process.
Thank you. Yeah, I am feeling very blessed and happy. I wish all the best to all of you. I know, very well, it's frustrating waiting and hoping to secure a nomination before the seats gets filled.