+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Pilot FSW - NOT READY NOW

rohit.tandel2

Feb 29, 2012
Hello,

I got letter for CIC for Ontario Pilot FSW
On 12th april i have written exam of IELTS-Genera but I got Overall 5 bands. And even I can get 6.5 band in one month(i.e before end of May).

My query is,

- What If i am not send my doucments.
- Will my application closed or continue...?
- Will I get refund of my money?
- What is next for me?

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit.tandel2 said:
Hello,

I got letter for CIC for Ontario Pilot FSW
On 12th april i have written exam of IELTS-Genera but I got Overall 5 bands. And even I can get 6.5 band in one month(i.e before end of May).

My query is,

- What If i am not send my doucments. You would have missed out on an opportunity
- Will my application closed or continue...?I do not know but i believe it should continue if they have not closed the old pre 2008 applications
- Will I get refund of my money?If they have not started processing your application, you should get a refund

- What is next for me? send your applications
I hope you have sent your application because tomorrow is the last date.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Dear Frds

I have few questions.

will they reject if incase IELTS score get below 6.5?
is threre any alternate option?
one of my friend told me that if incase applicant education and work experience in english we can notarize on 20 rs/- stamp paper from disctrict court and stating that we had education and work in english, will this work?

please advice me on my request.
many thanks

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iyikk said:
Dear Frds

I have few questions.

will they reject if incase IELTS score get below 6.5? Yes they will
is threre any alternate option?No other option except you rede the IELTS exam
one of my friend told me that if incase applicant education and work experience in english we can notarize on 20 rs/- stamp paper from disctrict court and stating that we had education and work in english, will this work? It depends on the province, Manitoba Province do allow this but Ontario does not allow this hence you must submit the IELTS on or before the 31st May 2012

please advice me on my request.
many thanks