Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
30 july 2015
Med's Done....
12 july 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi,

I have recently filed OINP through International student with job offer stream.

I asked my employer to help me with it and they agreed (it is a recruitment company where I work as Recruiter).

The process is lengthy but it is worth it if you are short CRS points. I came to Canada as an International student and started working, even with job experience for 1 year my CRS score was low due to only diploma degree (as I don't have Bach. / masters degree)

For me this was the only option.

Process --

I chose to go through lawyer as in this particular category - the employer has to provide a lot many documents - many confidential documents like

- business registration number
- incorp. number
- T4As and many more
- they have to fill various forms and you have to provide employer letter's for all the jobs you have done in last 10 years

I have already filed it - status ----

OINP applied - 25th may 2018
Email of receipt of confirmation - 1st June 2018
Status - Assessment

Will keep you posted if it changes.

Also, in case u need any help, DM me and I shall give you my contact info and help in whatever way possible.
i applied for OINP on 1june 2018
got my OINP approved on 27july2018
now i applied for the FEDERAL PR APPLICATION PAPER BASED
i applied OINP under International student with job offer stream

Preet1997

Jul 16, 2018
Hi, I am an mechanic apprentice and got my employer jas already filled up the employer form. My noc code is 7321. AM I eligible to apply?.Thanks.

zzzningyi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Hi!

So I got the PNP approval letter last week, and now started working on the federal application (I am not allowed to apply through EE). I am really confused about the IMM 5669 Personal History section. Do I just need to put the name of the job? Or should I specify if it is part-time or full-time? It seems like CIC doesn't really care about what exactly the jobs are I have done, but more care about what I have done and the timeline.

Really appreciate for any help!

zzzningyi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Hey, have you started filling those forms yet?

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Good day
can you confirm if proof of funds is still required for this stream?

shogunsft

May 11, 2018
Toronto
Hey everyone, I've read all the previous comments and thank you for the valuable information.

I had some questions as well, I just recently graduated and looking for work, if suppose I did get a job and offer letter from the employer and use it to apply for OINP, with that I can apply for PR.

But I also read that I need minimum 1 year work experience to apply for PR and I don't have any. So can I still apply for PR when I get the ONIP without 1 year work experience?

any help is appreciated, thank you

Arvindmmehta

May 11, 2017
Congratulations for oinp-pnp approval under Employer Job Offer Category International student stream. What is the next step to apply for PR. Is there requirements of funds, ielts band or any specific documents. Is it paper based or online and how long it takes for the PR process.
Please update us.

igorbsmith

May 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

I would like to ask you if you know how long it takes to get the e-mail from nomination after status changing to approved.

I applied on 26 June.
10/09/2018 - Approved

shogunsft

May 11, 2018
Toronto
Hello everyone,

I had a question, if you get nominated for the ONIP international student stream do you need to show 1 year work experience when applying for PR?

I have recently graduate and I am looking for full time work but I don't have any work experience since I came directly after finishing High school.

So my question is even if you get provincial nominee, when you apply for PR you need minimum 1 year work experience, so do I have to wait 1 year after I get the provincal nomination or I can apply right away?

Any feed back is appreciated, thanks in advance

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Seniors

Need advise - very confused and not getting right direction on ONIP.

Currently working in Toronto since 3 months. Have active express entry profile with CRS score of 338.

Can someone suggest if u can apply under any of OINP categories example FSW or human capital or anything else. Should I wait to complete 1yr Canadian experience or can apply now also?

I can get letter from employer which will say my job will be good for long time specially 1yr after getting PR. Kind of ensure if employer will fill and attest employer form but will check. Working for one of largest IT company and my NOC is 0214 (computer managers)

Please suggest - will be glad .. pls suggest any good lawyer in case you used someone who was good

Thank you much

tiffphany23

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
Hi all,

Just a question regarding the required docs for Oinp ISJO. Are you required IELTS or CELPIP result with your application? We are trying to get all the docs ready for my sister once she gets her registered license for Pharmacy. Thanks!

RollinFine

Oct 19, 2018
Hey bro
did you have any work experience whatsoever before applying for federal?
or you applied with 0 experience and only the job offer