+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Immigration DD expired

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Hi,

I got a mail from Ontario Immigration center as my initial bank draft got expired. I sent a new one to them, and confirmed my address so that they can return my old draft, but I haven't received it yet.

Please advise how I can check the status of same.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dinodn said:
Hi,

I got a mail from Ontario Immigration center as my initial bank draft got expired. I sent a new one to them, and confirmed my address so that they can return my old draft, but I haven't received it yet.

Please advise how I can check the status of same.
please share your time lines... meaning when you created EE profile, when you got PT interest letter from OINP, when you submitted docs to OINP, when did you receive acknowledgement of receipt from OINP, and when the new DD reached their office...

most people who got AOR in july, still didnt receive their old DDs back, some didnt even get DD encashed receipt, including myself... so yes - wait is long, painful, and terrible

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
thanks for the reply.
registered for EE on Jan 31st, got interest letter on Feb 1.
Got ack letter and filenumber on August 20th.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dinodn said:
thanks for the reply.
registered for EE on Jan 31st, got interest letter on Feb 1.
Got ack letter and filenumber on August 20th.
cool... follow this thread for more details
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-applications-delivered-in-february-2016-lets-connect-here-t396585.1815.html
there are other threads also from nov 2015 to march.. you can follow those threads also to check latest timelines.

coming back to your original question - there is no way to track the DD, just send them the new DD like ASAP, and hope and pray you get hte old DD back soon...
for me, i sent my new DD on 21st August, still have not received old DD, neither have I recd receipt letter for new one.... so yeah - it is what is is unfortunately.

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks thestunner316. Yeah, waiting with out any clue is a pain. Anticipating for the better.
All the best for you.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dinodn said:
Thanks thestunner316. Yeah, waiting with out any clue is a pain. Anticipating for the better.
All the best for you.
good luck to you too... dont forget to join that thread, and follow other threads for recent updates... its very useful
BTW i finally got my DD receipt yesterday, still waiting for the old one to drop on my doorstep lol