+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario General Draw - March 02, 2021

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
OINP General Draw Update March 2, 2021

Notifications of interest issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On March 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:
  • receive a notification of interest on March 2, 2021
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

CRS Score: 463 to 467
Number of Invites: 754

The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:
  • 0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0125 Other business services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 1112 Financial and investment analysts
  • 1121 Human resources professionals
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants

quarantine2020

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
My NOC is in the prioritised occupation list, but my CRS is ABOVE that range. Does it mean that I won't get an invite? :/

Last edited:

saf1nitros

Feb 16, 2021
Hello,
While going though the OINP (Human Capital Priority Stream) application portal and supporting documentation check list i found that a person has to provide work history information for the past ten years and also provide work reference letter for all. My question is i can provide all documents for my NOC work experience only. I am not in touch with my previous employers and will be unable to get reference letters for those. My previous work experiences does not belong to my EE NOC and also none in the OINP targeted NOC. What to do in this case?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hello,
While going though the OINP (Human Capital Priority Stream) application portal and supporting documentation check list i found that a person has to provide work history information for the past ten years and also provide work reference letter for all. My question is i can provide all documents for my NOC work experience only. I am not in touch with my previous employers and will be unable to get reference letters for those. My previous work experiences does not belong to my EE NOC and also none in the OINP targeted NOC. What to do in this case?
For OINP application, all 10 years of your work experience is required. This is mandatory.

Reactions: saf1nitros

Bhavikk

Feb 26, 2021
Hi All,
I have received NOI in this OINP general draw. I have a CRS score of 466. I am a foreign worker.
Can someone guide me through following questions.
1. Should I apply for Ontario nomination or I should wait for Express entry draw?
2. What are the steps involved in applying for ontario nomination after receiving interest?
3. How much time it takes to receive nomination after applying?
4. Why do I see low PNP cut offs even though i see people with high CRS 463 - 467 getting interest? Do they all not apply to OINP?

Thanks

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi All,
I have received NOI in this OINP general draw. I have a CRS score of 466. I am a foreign worker.
1. Should I apply for Ontario nomination or I should wait for Express entry draw?
2. What are the steps involved in applying for ontario nomination after receiving interest?
4. Why do I see low PNP cut offs even though i see people with high CRS 463 - 467 getting interest? Do they all not apply to OINP?

Thanks
Are you even aware of what is happening with Express Entry with regards to FSW and outland candidates?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

Thanks
Accept the nomination. IMO you'll be taking a big risk by turning it down and hoping EE drops to 466.

Reactions: taurus22

zeeshanjk90

Mar 2, 2021
I received an invitation to apply for OINP on the 2nd of February and a few days later I accepted the invitation but I have yet to upload all the document requirements. In the meantime, my profile expired on the 27th of February and I created another one the very next day. Today, I received the OINP invitation again on my new profile.

My question is, can I withdraw my incomplete OINP application against the OINP invitation that I received last month and recreate another OINP profile and accept the OINP invitation that I received today.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I thought only work experience that we are claiming points for should be mentioned and the rest can be mentioned in personal history.
For Ontario application, all 10 years of work experience documents are required (part of their process).

For EE, you can submit documents as per the claimed work experience, rest goes to personal history.

Bhavikk

Feb 26, 2021
URGENT HELP REQUIRED !!
I have 2 questions
1. For the Ontario Express entry stream, after registering my application on OINP e-filing portal, is there any deadline within my stream for like 14 calendar days. Or I can submit my application within 45 calendar days.
2. Has anyone applied a name change on your OINP registered profile, I have a change required in my last name, does anyone know about how long it takes? Heard that it requires a form to be filled and email to their address