+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario General Draw - March 02, 2021

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Dear Guys,

I had received NOI from OINP on 2nd March 2021 and had applied for it. Can we all start a thread mentioning timeline of our application which can guide us all for nomination status?

My application timeline is appended below for forum's use and I'll keep it updated going forward for any change.

CRS 464
OINP NOI received => 2nd March 2021
Submitted Stage => 28th March 2021 (application submitted date)
Assessment Stage => 6th May 2021
Decision in Progress Stage => 10th May 2021
Next Update Awaited

Request if everyone can share their status and keep the forum updated. This can help us to keep our anxiety levels moderate during our OINP and IRCC application process.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-non-tech-draw-2nd-march-2021.728820/page-4#post-9427948

Bikram95

May 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have received a NOI for Human Capital Priority stream on 2 March,2021. Unfortunately I missed that email and I saw that today.
I was able to successfully open oinp e-filing account as it accepts any NOI under 6 months from current date.
But when I was creating the profile it shows profile status as “Registration Expired”.
Can anyone please help me? Is my NOI still valid? What should I do? Please help
Please refer to the image to see the status

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi everyone,
I have received a NOI for Human Capital Priority stream on 2 March,2021. Unfortunately I missed that email and I saw that today.
I was able to successfully open oinp e-filing account as it accepts any NOI under 6 months from current date.
But when I was creating the profile it shows profile status as “Registration Expired”.
Can anyone please help me? Is my NOI still valid? What should I do? Please help
Please refer to the image to see the status
Notification of interest is valid for 45 days from the date of issue. This means, you need to submit your OINP application within 45 days.

Unfortunately, this NOI has been expired, you can't submit your OINP application.

Wait for another Ontario draw and see if you get selected again and invited to apply.

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hi Guys,
Has anyone seen any change in status on Ontario e-filing portal? I logged in yesterday and saw that my status changed to DIP but i didn't get any email notifications on it - so i can't say exactly when it changed.
Does anyone know how long does it take after DIP to reach an outcome? Thanks!

Last edited:

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Hi Guys,
Has anyone seen any change in status on Ontario e-filing portal? I logged in yesterday and saw that my status changed to DIP but i didn't get any email notifications on it - so i can't say exactly when it changed.
For OINP, I think you will only receive an email notification when your nomination is approved. I didn't receive any emails either (for both the status changes - assessment and DIP).

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Guys,
The OINP application processing time takes around 60-90 days for approval. If you've submitted your application in April, you can expect your nomination by this month.