+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

nioo

Jun 15, 2015
Congratulations to all.
About Icas I got it after a few months on Canada.
It is not neccessary but it is nice to have.

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
ahmedhuang said:
Zizu ,

thanks for sharing you journey in becoming permanent resident of Canada. Many heartiest congratulations from me and our brothers here on this forum.

I have one question, yesterday i received email

Dear Applicant .............

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. You must now complete the

following actions within 30 days of the date of this correspondence so that your permanent

resident visa(s) can be issued.

***This letter is meant only for applicants residing in Pakistan. If you received

this letter and do not reside in Pakistan, please contact our office for further

instructions.***

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ remaining mail deleted \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I have written to them that I am currently in Canada and would like to request instructions from With in Canada.

Kindly let me know how many days does LVO takes to reply. Did you also receive such e-mail ???

Kindly share your experience.

Regards
Ahmed.
I got the response in 3 weeks time ... which is in line with their std. response time of responding within 24-28 days...

zizu

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
1) VFS location is Bahria Complex 4, i think 3rd or 4th floor, Clifton near panjab chorangi.

2) no WES is not necessary .. dont wory , all is set with your case .. you will get good news with in a month .. InshaAllah!!!

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
I have few imp and urgent question regarding COPRs, please let me know as soon as possible.

it is clearly mentioned that " if name, passport number, expiry date, date of birth and validity date is incorrect , immediately email to concerned embassy office"

In My CORPs....

1) my child height is different than i sent them in the last document in "Appendix A" .
2) my child eye color is different then i sent them in the last document in "Appendix A" .

so is it important to send them email about this or just should i ignore it becoz it is mentioned "" if name, passport number, expiry date, date of birth and validity date is incorrect , immediately email to concerned embassy office"... this is nothing about eye color or height... ?

what should i do. reply as soon as possible please

thanks

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
I have few imp and urgent question regarding COPRs, please let me know as soon as possible.

it is clearly mentioned that " if name, passport number, expiry date, date of birth and validity date is incorrect , immediately email to concerned embassy office"

In My CORPs....

1) my child height is different than i sent them in the last document in "Appendix A" .
2) my child eye color is different then i sent them in the last document in "Appendix A" .

so is it important to send them email about this or just should i ignore it becoz it is mentioned "" if name, passport number, expiry date, date of birth and validity date is incorrect , immediately email to concerned embassy office"... this is nothing about eye color or height... ?

what should i do. reply as soon as possible please

thanks
Dear Zain I think it is no issue.....some people say we have brown eyes other say we have black eyes so it is no issue do not confuse them ......just plan your trip.....even I would suggest you to go by emirates and stay 1st and 2nd Dec in Dubai and enjoy their Independence day and firework at burj Khalifa it is awesome.......

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
aptr1992 said:
Guys,

Thanks to Almighty Allah, I have received passport submission request from LVO but there are couple of queries on which I need experts opinion (zain, Islamabad786, Ahmed, nioo anyone else)

1. Please tell me VFS VAC center location (in Karachi) as I heard they are not located near Bahria Complex anymore. Also tell me how did you entered details in Appendix A electronically. Any other info/help like parking, best time to reach there would be appreciated too.

2. Important One - I haven't done my degree evaluation from any of the authorized body WES/ICAS and need to know is it very important to be completed (for job) before moving or is it a good to have in Canada

Thanks
Congratulation brother when you gone through medical.......I have gone through medical with family on 29 Oct....and no news till today ....no online updates or calls Allah knows my medical is clear or not.......

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Hello Hello every one all the brothers and sisters.

3rd nov. they sent instructions for pakistan i replied to the LVO that i am in Canada. Today i see as of 6th Nov. the status is Decision made.

Can anyone tell me when i can receive instructions for Within Canada that is apply at the CPC - Ottawa for the immigrant visa.

also guide what information needs to be ready from my side.

thanks guys for sharing your experience in advance.

Regards
Ahmed.

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
nioo said:
Congratulations to all.
About Icas I got it after a few months on Canada.
It is not neccessary but it is nice to have.
nioo,

Thanks for your input. Any reason you opted for ICAS after arriving in Canada, did any employer asked you about it or any person suggested you for it?

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
niagra said:
Congratulation brother when you gone through medical.......I have gone through medical with family on 29 Oct....and no news till today ....no online updates or calls Allah knows my medical is clear or not.......
My re-medical happened on 10th Sep (in Karachi) but I guess it would have been cleared. Frankly speaking I was also in the same state of dilemma as you are today, checking emails everyday and not getting it. I know its very annoying, frustrating etc. etc. but I would suggest you to forget about it till 45 days so you get out of that frustration and I would pray to Allah that you get Passport submission email as early as possible.

nioo

Jun 15, 2015
aptr1992 said:
nioo,

Thanks for your input. Any reason you opted for ICAS after arriving in Canada, did any employer asked you about it or any person suggested you for it?
Careeredge asked me for Icas in order to register with them. Later they didnt need that. Having Icas is good some employers prefer it but not necessary. For comtinuing education you will need that.Dont worry about it.

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
ahmedhuang said:
Hello Hello every one all the brothers and sisters.

3rd nov. they sent instructions for pakistan i replied to the LVO that i am in Canada. Today i see as of 6th Nov. the status is Decision made.

Can anyone tell me when i can receive instructions for Within Canada that is apply at the CPC - Ottawa for the immigrant visa.

also guide what information needs to be ready from my side.

thanks guys for sharing your experience in advance.

Regards
Ahmed.
Ahmad;

You will get response in 3 weeks time... hang tight... All you need to prepare is

1. Photos for you and family - you can go to shoppers or walmart and have it taken as per the instructions provided.
2. Fill out the family information form - which by now you'd have filled out countless time...
3. Make sure your passport is valid enough for near future
4. Plan your flagpoling trip :)

zizu

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Thanks Zizu,

Appendix A form Filled - DONE
Photos from Costco - DONE
Passports Valid - DONE

Kindly let me know Flagpole detailed experience using your own Vehicle and best day and time for it.

I also would like to know - Urgent PR plastic card as i plan to visit USA during x-mas holidays.

Sincerely,
Ahmed.

nioo

Jun 15, 2015
How long does it take to get back my passport to be stamped after sending to ottawa?
Today is 18 days I have sent my passport.

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Hello nio,

Did you send your passport using Canada Post with Return Self Addressed Envelope inside the Package ?

If you did then you can see on Canada Post website if the tracking has been activated or not.

Usually what i have seen people received in 8 - 10 days maximum.

Hope this information helps.

Sincerely,
Ahmed.

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
ahmedhuang said:
Thanks Zizu,

Appendix A form Filled - DONE
Photos from Costco - DONE
Passports Valid - DONE

Kindly let me know Flagpole detailed experience using your own Vehicle and best day and time for it.

I also would like to know - Urgent PR plastic card as i plan to visit USA during x-mas holidays.

Sincerely,
Ahmed.
Don't fret about the flagpole experience - as long as you are patient... you'll get through it.

* I drove through rainbow bridge
* at US border - just told them I wanted to flagpole
* He took our passport and checked us out
* asked us to drive to a gate (on the left) where another guard greeted us.
* Took our passport inside and came back in 10 mins. time with a 'white paper' and asked us to drove back to Canadian side
* Guard at canadian border checked our passport - and the 'white paper' - asked us to go inside (on the left)
* we went inside - gave our passports - they asked us to wait ... wait that was... 3 1/2 hours of wait
* called us finally - asked me to write the address in canada where I'd like to get the PR card. and asked two questions. Have I been convicted / charged of any office in Canada - I said NO. asked us to wait (again) - in 15 mins called back.
* Had us sign the CoPR papers - told us PR card will be sent to our address.
* and we were out... as PR :)

Just make sure you have enough snacks/water/drink for u and kids to munch around as the wait can get to u... and there is no snack machine around.