+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
dear aptr1992.

No, I have not received any response.

any one else got any clue for what is going on in CIC or CHC ?

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
zain92 said:
any person gone through reassessment ?

any person gone through re-medical ?

any clue ?

any updates ?
Zain,
For reassessment one need to undergo physical examination (BP, height, wight, physical checkup) and chest X-Ray. Do take Polio Certificate for everyone going through reassessment at IOM.

By the way, Reassessment or Re-medical are same terms ;). Also I have send you PM regarding WES assessment.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
NO, i dont think so ... remedical and reassessment are two different things :)

I dont have polio certificate for any one in my family.. who will issue me this polio certificate ?

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
zain92 said:
NO, i dont think so ... remedical and reassessment are two different things :)

I dont have polio certificate for any one in my family.. who will issue me this polio certificate ?
If you are in Karachi then go to Agha Khan vaccination center and take original passport. They will charge 100 Rs per person and issue you that card.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Does any one know what is next after sending reassessment results to new delhi ?

1) would they forward this result to LVO ?
2) would they send this to Pakistan VO ?
3) would they ask me to send Passport copy to LVO ?
4) would they send me to send passport to Islamabad ?

i just want to know if things go smooth after sending reassessment result to new delhi, what would the further procedure ?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
any person gone through reassessment ?

any person gone through re-medical ?

any clue ?

any updates ?

Dear Friends I found a note on my on line file on 14th August that they did correspondence to me, God knows what documents they want till yesterday......after three emails to them today I got the response from LVO right after 28 days,saying that my spouse Schedule A from has missing some information.....I have rechecked the copy in my record it is comprehensively completed......now what to do there email is as bellow.....
Please be advised that you were sent an email on 14 August 2015, requesting that you provide a new Schedule A form for your spouse as the form that you submitted for her previously was incomplete.

This information is required within 30 days.

Sincerely,

Really don't know what to do now......

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
if they are saying that something is missing then they must have mentioned which month or which year and what is missing in that file. if they did not mention what is missing then reply and ask them what is missing as far as my concerned i have completed every week, month and year ./...

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Hello NIAGRA,

I got the same e-mail stating that SCHEDULE A form has missing months in Question # 8 for me and my spouse.

when i looked at it i also thought the information is ok. But upon thorough review i realized that yes CIC is right the information is missing.

Go through the form you have already sent to them.

I am just giving you example.

DEC 2014 - SEP 2015
JAN 2013 - AUG 2014

if you look at the above information you will note that there are missing months between AUG 2014 up to DEC 2014 that is SEP, OCT, NOV

So you have attach new page and mention missing months too rephrase your information as

DEC 2014 - SEP 2015 - WORKING FOR COMPANY "ABC"
SEP 2014 - NOV 2014 - Unemployed "Preparing for Certification CCNA / MCSE"
JAN 2013 - AUG 2014 - WORKING FOR COMPANY "XYZ"

hope this information helps. Prepare for spouse and yourself too as the space in the Schedule A is insufficient.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards
AHMED

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
ok guys... looks like there is some movement at LVO -

as usual I was checking my application status this morning (a ritual that has gone on for last 9 years now) - and I saw something that I have been waiting for since 2006... the status read 'Decision Made'

On clicking - it gave the details like...

1. we received your application on <date>
2. we sent you the acknowledgement on <date>
3. we asked for additional docs on ...
11. we sent an email on august 5 (the same note that we all are seeing).

but nothing after step 11... so I am assuming I just checked the status as soon as they updated... and they still have to send me the emails... so I kept refreshing my inbox every half a second... until 5pm LVO time... more wait... till tomorrow morning... maybe I'll get an email...

looks like I will be getting up 4 in the morning tomorrow :)

zizu (keep on waiting)...

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
ahmedhuang said:
Hello NIAGRA,

I got the same e-mail stating that SCHEDULE A form has missing months in Question # 8 for me and my spouse.

when i looked at it i also thought the information is ok. But upon thorough review i realized that yes CIC is right the information is missing.

Go through the form you have already sent to them.

I am just giving you example.

DEC 2014 - SEP 2015
JAN 2013 - AUG 2014

if you look at the above information you will note that there are missing months between AUG 2014 up to DEC 2014 that is SEP, OCT, NOV

So you have attach new page and mention missing months too rephrase your information as

DEC 2014 - SEP 2015 - WORKING FOR COMPANY "ABC"
SEP 2014 - NOV 2014 - Unemployed "Preparing for Certification CCNA / MCSE"
JAN 2013 - AUG 2014 - WORKING FOR COMPANY "XYZ"

hope this information helps. Prepare for spouse and yourself too as the space in the Schedule A is insufficient.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards
AHMED
Thanks friends for your kind help......I have gone through the form again and found so many mistakes.....problem is due date is gone....But going to send them today new filled form...lets see....

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zizu said:
ok guys... looks like there is some movement at LVO -

as usual I was checking my application status this morning (a ritual that has gone on for last 9 years now) - and I saw something that I have been waiting for since 2006... the status read 'Decision Made'

On clicking - it gave the details like...

1. we received your application on <date>
2. we sent you the acknowledgement on <date>
3. we asked for additional docs on ...
11. we sent an email on august 5 (the same note that we all are seeing).

but nothing after step 11... so I am assuming I just checked the status as soon as they updated... and they still have to send me the emails... so I kept refreshing my inbox every half a second... until 5pm LVO time... more wait... till tomorrow morning... maybe I'll get an email...

looks like I will be getting up 4 in the morning tomorrow :)

zizu (keep on waiting)...
This is surprising.......I believe you will get visa by email......