Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
For those of us - who are wondering about the response 'patterns' of LVO ... here's my experience (of last 9 years).

* It is almost impossible to discern what is their pattern in terms of re-visiting our cases on their system (I am assuming they have a workflow based system through which they work and its not a manual 'file' system).
* From the GCMS notes - I did notice at times they do put the dates by when they may revisit/remind - so if they visited your case, saw something missing, will send u an email asking you to respond in 'x' days - and will setup the reminder of x days in the system.
* Now if you respond back BEFORE that date, I doubt they will still update your case and take the next step. I have a feeling they will not take action (due to workload) until they are reminded by the 'system' to visit the case.
* I sent my 'remedical' and other docs - and in about 6 weeks time (couple of days above that) - On August 5th they asked me to send the (missing) police certificate
* I responded (via email) to them IMMEDIATELY - stating they should already have it - but there was no response.
* I sent another email on August 11, stating the same - but no response
* Learning from past experience - I still went ahead to get the police cert. from pakistan and got that and had it delivered to LVO within 15 days for their email
* I emailed on August 21 - shared with them scanned copy of the police cert - and asked them to update their records
* Two days after that - on August 23, I got an email response for my email from August 5 ... and not from August 11 or August 21...

that suggests to me that these guys are working in FIFO method... and they get to their email in chronological fashion rather than case by case basis.

Now - on my August 5th email when they asked to send the police cert. they mentioned to send it within 30 days of that email - so my guess is... they will revisit my case on September 5th (+/- couple of days) before they send me PPR request. This however is ASSUMED that they are working in their usual pace... :)

zizu (quick response is not something that is in CIC dictionary - so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride...)

ps. BTW - my OWP expires on Sep-20 and I am still mulling over whether to spend $850/- for renewal or take risk of waiting till atleast 2 weeks before Sep-20. Talk about gambling... !!!!

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zizu said:
For those of us - who are wondering about the response 'patterns' of LVO ... here's my experience (of last 9 years).

* It is almost impossible to discern what is their pattern in terms of re-visiting our cases on their system (I am assuming they have a workflow based system through which they work and its not a manual 'file' system).
* From the GCMS notes - I did notice at times they do put the dates by when they may revisit/remind - so if they visited your case, saw something missing, will send u an email asking you to respond in 'x' days - and will setup the reminder of x days in the system.
* Now if you respond back BEFORE that date, I doubt they will still update your case and take the next step. I have a feeling they will not take action (due to workload) until they are reminded by the 'system' to visit the case.
* I sent my 'remedical' and other docs - and in about 6 weeks time (couple of days above that) - On August 5th they asked me to send the (missing) police certificate
* I responded (via email) to them IMMEDIATELY - stating they should already have it - but there was no response.
* Learning from past experience - I still went ahead to get the police cert. from pakistan and got that and had it delivered to LVO within 15 days for their email
* I emailed on August 21 - shared with them scanned copy of the police cert - and asked them to update their records
* Two days after that - on August 23, I got an email response for my email from August 5 ... and not from August 11 or August 21...

that suggests to me that these guys are working in FIFO method... and they get to their email in chronological fashion rather than case by case basis.

Now - on my August 5th email when they asked to send the police cert. they mentioned to send it within 30 days of that email - so my guess is... they will revisit my case on September 5th (+/- couple of days) before they send me PPR request. This however is ASSUMED that they are working in their usual pace... :)

zizu (quick response is not something that is in CIC dictionary - so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride...)

ps. BTW - my OWP expires on Sep-20 and I am still mulling over whether to spend $850/- for renewal or take risk of waiting till atleast 2 weeks before Sep-20. Talk about gambling... !!!!
Dear Friends what should I do i sent them requested documents(PPR1) right after 44 days I found a note on my on line file that they did correspondence to me,but I have not received it yet.....I have emailed them twice...but no response....what should I do..should I Fax them??? if yes.....does anybody have no??

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan IOM shifted from Karsaaz to Shahra e faisal.

if some one want to take appointment , this s the number . 051 111 4664 72 (only for Pakistan).

in my reassessment email, they did not mentioned any timeline with in which i need to send medical. and i am getting appointment after 20 Sep.

any comments on this please ? ?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
Karachi, Pakistan IOM shifted from Karsaaz to Shahra e faisal.

if some one want to take appointment , this s the number . 051 111 4664 72 (only for Pakistan).

in my reassessment email, they did not mentioned any timeline with in which i need to send medical. and i am getting appointment after 20 Sep.

any comments on this please ? ?
Dear Zain try other centres like like Isb or Lhr......you may get early appointment....

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
Niagra... i think we cant do this... we have to give medical with in our own city....
THIS IS ONLINE SYSTEM ONE CAN GO THROUGH FROM ANYWHERE,......THIS IS WHAT I COME TO KNOW.....

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
**********************************************************************************************************************
WHERE IS EVERYONE - I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
***********************************************************************************************************************

The email i received for reassessment, they ask me reassessment for me and my wife. All information is correctly written in email like this

Candidate name : XXXXXXXXX
UCI # : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
IME # : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BUT they have mistakenly forgot to put "i" in my name in the last but in the starting of email they mentioned my complete and correct name with " DEAR XXXXXXX", so what should i do now, doctors will accept this letter ? becoz the mistake of "i" will not match with my passport name but other information such as UCI and IME number and my complete name in the starting of email are correct. they have clearly mentioned in the last that
" DONT REPLY THIS EMAIL". ? WHAT TO DO NOW ? ? ? ? ? I AM WORRIED ...

I have urgent questions for reassessment of medical . Please answer.

1) would i send this medical result to India or doctors would send them?
2) they have sent me .doc file. would i fill it and take to the doctors or they will fill at the time of medical ?
3) they have told me to fill "imm 5419" form page 5 and 6, then do i need to full form other pages ?
4) "imm 5419" form would be filled by me or by doctors ?
5) photographs would be pasted or stapled on this form ?

[size=10pt]PLEASE ANSWER THIS VERY VERY URGENTLY BECOZ THEY DID NOT MENTION ANY TIMEFRAME TO SEND THEM MEDICAL. PLEASE[/size]

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
zizu said:

To much extend I do also agree on this pattern but before this I think they initially asses every case and then set its priority which eventually set pace for that case. The much I have followed this group, I believe case completion timeline of almost everyone (You, me and others) in this group is not less than 8 yrs while some are still waiting for the big break through where as if you review PR cases filed in last 1 year or so (Fast Track), you will see those cases are already complete including the ones having same NOC code as mine which makes me believe our cases are of less priority for them.

I feel they have some priority tracks (let say 5) and each is having their own pace and timeline. Once they set priority of a particular case then that case need to follow track timeline. Its very hard for a particular case to get out of its track.

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
zain92 said:
**********************************************************************************************************************
***********************************************************************************************************************

The email i received for reassessment, they ask me reassessment for me and my wife. All information is correctly written in email like this

BUT they have mistakenly forgot to put "i" in my name in the last but in the starting of email they mentioned my complete and correct name with " DEAR XXXXXXX", so what should i do now, doctors will accept this letter ? becoz the mistake of "i" will not match with my passport name but other information such as UCI and IME number and my complete name in the starting of email are correct. they have clearly mentioned in the last that

2) they have sent me .doc file. would i fill it and take to the doctors or they will fill at the time of medical ?
3) they have told me to fill "imm 5419" form page 5 and 6, then do i need to full form other pages ?

[size=10pt]PLEASE ANSWER THIS VERY VERY URGENTLY BECOZ THEY DID NOT MENTION ANY TIMEFRAME TO SEND THEM MEDICAL. PLEASE[/size]
Zain,

Don't be nervous. Since you are having Re-assessment, I think you might already know answers to point 1 & 5 that IOM has e-medical which means they themselves send the results (electronically) to high commission for which they take digital photo for each applicant who is going through medical assessment and the photograph they require is just for their local record. You just need to ensure them to send results to CHC-Dehli. Similarly for point 3 & 4, e-medical already has all pages/fields of IMM5419 in electronic form and the results including your XRay scan/copy are send electronically by PP. Rest for point 2, I am sure IOM would already have this in electronic form too (may be in e-medical) but you can call and confirm from them.

For the spelling mistake, I think they wont bother on such typo as they need IME# instead of applicant name. They initially enter IME# in e-medical and then match the data with your passport so if your IME# is correct then you would be fine but for your satisfaction you can take medical appointment and in the mean time clarify the situation by emailling to CHC-Dehli at

General inquiries: delhi@international.gc.ca
Visas and Immigration: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Thanks for reply. Yes i am compiling an email to ask them but i was sending to London inquiry but now i will send to Delhi Inquiry.

Thank you so much

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:

Dear Zain.....aptr1992 has described everything very well...I just want to add few things....first you do not need to worry about the name mistake...it is very common mistakes.2nd I must say you should keep one copy of 5419 filled and one blank....so you will be having both options,what ever they want.....you can give them.....My brother has gone through same situation as you are facing and he got his immigration with in 45 days after medical done......wishing you best of luck....be happy and relax....

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Thanks niagra..

I have emailed them too and waiting for their reply.

Thank you niagra and aptr1992 for your moral and technical support...

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
zain92 said:
Thanks niagra..

I have emailed them too and waiting for their reply.

Thank you niagra and aptr1992 for your moral and technical support...
Zain,
Any update from CHC-Dehli on your query?