+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
congratulates niagra......

i have been also asked updated forms and police certificate 5 days a go.. is it my PPR1 ?

my question is in PPR1, we are just asked passport information and others like hight, eyes colors and so on and nothing else..

but they are asking me updated forms and police certificate..... SHOULD I CALL IT PPR1?

or do i need to still wait for getting PPR1?

please let me know...

Urgent please.

thanks

dear niagra

please check your private message!!!!

Dear Zain sorry for late reply.... in PPR 1 they ask for passport information along with hight eye colour updated forms PCC etc if they have asked Passport information than it is PPR1 if they don't than wait for few days you will get it Inshallah......

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
In PPR1, passport information is asked separately ? or it is included in updated form because updated forms also have passport information and height, eyes color information section.. ?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
In PPR1, passport information is asked separately ? or it is included in updated form because updated forms also have passport information and height, eyes color information section.. ?
Dear Zain I have received in one email ......yes you r right and thats why some have received PPR2 direct......wishing you best of luck....

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
i am just asked updates forms and Police certificate.......and nothing else

please seniors put your thoughts on this.

1) is it PPR1?
2) if it is not then what would you conclude from this email on my case?

thank you very much for your time....

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Hi Zain,

If you have already paid Right of permanent resident fee then this is PPR2

If you have not paid Right of permanent residence then this is PPR1

Called CIC call center they have no term PPR1 or PPR2 as per GCMS

Wait for total 4 months to get final decision on case. Asking for updated police clearance and updated forms is a positive sign.

Some may not agree with my answer, but this is what i gathered in past one week.

Regards
Ahmed.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
1) exactly 1 year ago , i have paid RPRF fees
2) exactly 1 year ago , completed my medical - my medical is going to expire in july.
3) exactly 1 year ago , i have tried to convinced them about my 2+2 year degree
4) exactly 1 year ago , i have already updated these documents with RPRF fees + medical + police certificate

this is my 1 year story.....

in PPR2, i think they ask for original passport NOT updated documents!!!!!!

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
This is PPR1. Hoping they will extend your medical as you do not have enough time to receive visa from CHC and do your landing if your medical is expiring in July. I am in Canada for short landing as my visa was expiring on July 16
zain92 said:
2) exactly 1 year ago , completed my medical - my medical is going to expire in july.
4) exactly 1 year ago , i have already updated these documents with RPRF fees + medical + police certificate

in PPR2, i think they ask for original passport NOT updated documents!!!!!!

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
thanks Islamabad, can you send me your skype ID please on my private message please....

Islamabad or all tell me

1) how long they can extend my medical to issue me visa?
2) if this is PPR1 then how long they will take to send me PPR2 and then VISA( i know it is all depend on them but just need a rough idea)

Dear Islamabad

1) can you share your exact timelines please becoz it seems you and i did medical in the same month like JUNE 2014

Dear niagra...

what is the update on your side?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Medical done July 10 2014
PPR1 January 26 2015
PPR2 March 11 2015
Passport Returned FROM CHC ISB around April 20 2015

Iranica

Apr 30, 2015
zain92 said:
Dear Zain,

I think you had some issues about your degree.
Had they cancelled your nomination certificate or not?
As I said before, they had cancelled my certificate about 7 months ago because of IELTS issue but about one month ago they extended my certificate till July , 13 and wanted me to send all application package again.
I want to ask about your situation, was it like mine?
Have they extended your nomination certificate?... Because those forms and police certificate and other documents are included in that application package.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
as i said before this is my 1 year story

besides that i have sent them inquiry email 1 month ago but they did not reply me and just sent me an email for updated documents

they have not told me that my certificate has been cancelled or they are extending the certificate. they have not informed me anything this regarding certificate

the positive point what i have seen in this email that my case sent from LVO to Ontario for QA process for my education issue but now this updated document email has been received from LVO means my case is back to LVO.... this is just my assumption....

As Islamabad said that this my PPR1( thank you Islamabad for positive sign) but honestly speaking in my conclusion niether this is PPR1 nor PPR2 becoz they have not asked me passport information separately

Now ALLAH knows better what is going to happen with my case....becoz until and unless we dont have VISA on our hands we can not judge anything....

hoping for the best!!!

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
question for "IMM0008ENU_2D - General application"

do we need to attest this above mentioned form from Notary public?

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Zain- As I read it, you have entered into a second phase of delays because of your certificate issue ....

Option 1) you need to redo the complete application again to CIC - this is the worst case scenario

Option 2) you have to redo only the updated forms and wait a little bit more, you will need to redo your medical as I did,

The Key Question- Did they change your UCI or not .... if Yes, it is option 1 if not it is option 2.

PPR1 and PPR 2 is two emails from VO to fill up what is missing in your application.

I received an email to pay RFPR ... then another email to email to red my medicals and another email asking for passport ....

In no time, I was asked about hight, eye color and these info. they are already mentioned in the original application and Medical Exam.

The best News, YOU ARE STILL IN THE RACE ....

zain92 said:
as i said before this is my 1 year story

besides that i have sent them inquiry email 1 month ago but they did not reply me and just sent me an email for updated documents

they have not told me that my certificate has been cancelled or they are extending the certificate. they have not informed me anything this regarding certificate

the positive point what i have seen in this email that my case sent from LVO to Ontario for QA process for my education issue but now this updated document email has been received from LVO means my case is back to LVO.... this is just my assumption....

As Islamabad said that this my PPR1( thank you Islamabad for positive sign) but honestly speaking in my conclusion niether this is PPR1 nor PPR2 becoz they have not asked me passport information separately

Now ALLAH knows better what is going to happen with my case....becoz until and unless we dont have VISA on our hands we can not judge anything....

hoping for the best!!!

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
question for "IMM0008ENU_2D - General application"

do we need to attest this above mentioned form from Notary public?
There is no any instruction to sign this form in front of any authority....just sign and send them....