13-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
usman_siddiqui said:
Alhamdolillah I have got visas for me and my family... Did someone in this forum recently do the flag-pole i.e. re-enter Canada through US border (without US visa) for PR? If there is someone Can you please explain the procedure?
Congratulations!!

And please share you experience and process of flag-pole.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
usman_siddiqui said:
Alhamdolillah I have got visas for me and my family... Did someone in this forum recently do the flag-pole i.e. re-enter Canada through US border (without US visa) for PR? If there is someone Can you please explain the procedure?
Congratulations.......wishing you happy life in Canada....

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
usman_siddiqui said:
@Usman: You don't need to re-enter Canada via US border. If you are in Canada;you can complete you landing processing at CIC local office. Toronto CIC local office in Etobicoke. Call CIC call center and take appointment for landing. I did landing last month.

Apr 28, 2015
Imran775 said:
@ Usman: You don't need to re-enter Canada via US border. If you are in Canada;you can complete you landing processing at CIC local office. Toronto CIC local office in Etobicoke. Call CIC call center and take appointment for landing. I did landing last month.
Thanks Everyone.

Imran, I did not go for this option as waiting time for appointment is long. I need PR as I might be travelling soon. I did flag-polled yesterday at Niagara border and it was easy, though I had to take a day off.

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi i got GCMS note today
This following lines are in it

ACTIVITY : 1
UCI :********
Name: ballutaran
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Verification-QA
Field Name: Status
New Value: In Progress - Level 1
Updated Date: 2014/11/21
Updated By: DH04052
Office: CPC-Ottawa

Could not understand what they are doing. I got Qualification 2+2 objection in jan 15 replied back with WES report in Feb. 15. and now on 13th May i got this status....pls tell me what is this

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
I do not want you to worry or panic as this process is so long and stressful .... I wonder what will happen there as we will suffer the same till we get citizenship ....

To be Honest, I do not know anything about these notes but it looks like till the date of these notes, they did not decide on your WES report yet.

They are taking so much time but I believe some other members in this forum with the same situation got clearance on 2+2 based on WES report, I suggest you connect with them better on the private so if there is any difference in your case, you can go even legal ... As some other people with the same situation continued fine ...

It is unlikely that things will go in this direction and it is the usual delays in the process .... I am in this for the last 8 years and not done yet ...

ballutaran said:
hi i got GCMS note today

Could not understand what they are doing. I got Qualification 2+2 objection in jan 15 replied back with WES report in Feb. 15. and now on 13th May i got this status....pls tell me what is this

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear

i think ......they did not mention any thing about QA , as i also got my GCMS notes and i have some objection , they did not mention any thing about that one .

and one of my friend , who did not get any objection and he gives his QA in the second week of Jan 2015, GCMS notes also did not mention any thing about QA email, call or any other related thing.

One more thing , in GCMS notes , they mentioned all things related to London/Dehli and CIC-Otawa office,and we received QA email from ontario.ca.............May be thast why they did not write down any thing about QA.

so be relax and wait.........things are at last stage....

ballutaran said:
hi i got GCMS note today

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
ballutaran said:
hi i got GCMS note today

It is very unclear report.....I have also applied my GCMS and expecting it in next week....lets see what they say in it....

nobel786

May 14, 2015
usman_siddiqui said:
Thanks Everyone.

Imran, I did not go for this option as waiting time for appointment is long. I need PR as I might be travelling soon. I did flag-polled yesterday at Niagara border and it was easy, though I had to take a day off.

Congrats! Usman
I am new to this forum. I have read your posts and found your case is very similar to mine. Alhumdulillah! after a long long wait finally I got passport request. Brother I have few things to discuss and have send you personal message. Please reply it.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
nobel786 said:
Congrats! Usman
I am new to this forum. I have read your posts and found your case is very similar to mine. Alhumdulillah! after a long long wait finally I got passport request. Brother I have few things to discuss and have send you personal message. Please reply it.
Congratulations..... brother....can you plz share have been part of QA.. I mean any call or 6 questions...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I have similar thing under "Verification" section. "Updated date/Updated By" are same as yours but no Field name/New Value and
Status=Completed

ballutaran said:
hi i got GCMS note today

Apr 28, 2015
nobel786 said:
Congrats! Usman
I replied to your email with answers. If you do not get it or have more question , you can send me your number and time I can call you

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi all
My husband passport expires in 2mknths ..and based on that he applied and got a new passport ..now he wants to renew his work permit ..Can someone please provide the link by which we can use to renew his WP