+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hi friends. Regarding PNP certificate, can u please let me know if you all have the soft copy or any hard copy, signed and sealed was send in our package? The reason for asking this being my consultant didn`t handover any original document of PNP certificate or letter of support. Though I have the soft copies of all these documents with me, I `m not sure if hard copies were ever there. Or is it that the originals were submitted along with our application for PR. Please all of you who handled their cases themselves, please guide me about this situation . In case you all still have any hard copies, I will question my consultant regarding the same.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
gurhehar said:
Hi friends. Regarding PNP certificate, can u please let me know if you all have the soft copy or any hard copy, signed and sealed was send in our package? The reason for asking this being my consultant didn`t handover any original document of PNP certificate or letter of support. Though I have the soft copies of all these documents with me, I `m not sure if hard copies were ever there. Or is it that the originals were submitted along with our application for PR. Please all of you who handled their cases themselves, please guide me about this situation . In case you all still have any hard copies, I will question my consultant regarding the same.
I have my hard copy....

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
gurhehar said:
I vividly remember I had to submit the ORIGINAL PNP Certificate to CIC Sydney office.
Earlier my application package was returned to me due to First/Surname issue (and it got lost for over 4 months due to no zip code or po box # in my UAE address). I had to request PNP to issue me an extension. And I had to return the expired nomination certificate to OOPNP to be exchanged with an extended certificate.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I sent my original PNP certificate to CIC as it was mentioned in the doc checklist but I got all other letters in original.

gurhehar said:

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Hello Brothers,

@Niagra : I submitted original to the CIO Sydney Nova Scotia for the application processing. Though I made scanned copy in Pdf for my own record.

@Islamabad786: Salam , i had been closely following this thread and I see your AOR is March 2013 , mine is April 2013 in Canada already on OWP - Ontario. Got my WP expired due to less duration / validity of Passport. I have already applied online for the WP renewal on 12 February 2015 after renewal of Passports, still the status is open and nothing so far. Secondly I ordered GCMS Notes last month , everything looks ok. Except for the Medicals it says - Passed - Expired. RPRF - Outstanding. Qualification Remarks : PNP Case officer used special condition that the candidate has done 2 yrs masters and 2 yrs bachelors, candidate fulfills the requirement no further concerns. looks the QA officer passed and cleared the education eligibility. Candidate been contacted .... remarks during the QA process last year.

Question.

a- How much time is approx. left for the PPR stage ?
b- Will I be asked for re-medicals ?
c- I have resided in Canada for almost 12 months will my no. of days in Canada counted as half day towards residency?

Thanks and we'll stay in touch.

Regards
AHMED.

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Thanks all of you for the replies. I have the scanned copies of all the pnp documents , but now I feel a bit relaxed that other applicant`s original pnp certificate is also with cic. But they didn`t return me along with pp`s. I was just wondering if that would be needed in future in Canada? Or the soft copy would suffice.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Ahmed
your GCMS notes look OK and a relief for guys with 2 years bachelors and 2 years Masters.
You will get remedial request , RPRF and recent police clearance certificate if date of your last PCC is more than a year Once your medical results are received you will get PPR within a 45 days.

ahmedhuang said:
Hello Brothers,

@ Niagra : I submitted original to the CIO Sydney Nova Scotia for the application processing. Though I made scanned copy in Pdf for my own record.

@ Islamabad786: Salam , i had been closely following this thread and I see your AOR is March 2013 , mine is April 2013 in Canada already on OWP - Ontario. Got my WP expired due to less duration / validity of Passport. I have already applied online for the WP renewal on 12 February 2015 after renewal of Passports, still the status is open and nothing so far. Secondly I ordered GCMS Notes last month , everything looks ok. Except for the Medicals it says - Passed - Expired. RPRF - Outstanding. Qualification Remarks : PNP Case officer used special condition that the candidate has done 2 yrs masters and 2 yrs bachelors, candidate fulfills the requirement no further concerns. looks the QA officer passed and cleared the education eligibility. Candidate been contacted .... remarks during the QA process last year.

Question.

c- I have resided in Canada for almost 12 months will my no. of days in Canada counted as half day towards residency?

Regards
AHMED.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://citizenshipcounts.ca/citizenship-act-changes

ahmedhuang said:
Hello Brothers,

@ Niagra : I submitted original to the CIO Sydney Nova Scotia for the application processing. Though I made scanned copy in Pdf for my own record.

@ Islamabad786: Salam , i had been closely following this thread and I see your AOR is March 2013 , mine is April 2013 in Canada already on OWP - Ontario. Got my WP expired due to less duration / validity of Passport. I have already applied online for the WP renewal on 12 February 2015 after renewal of Passports, still the status is open and nothing so far. Secondly I ordered GCMS Notes last month , everything looks ok. Except for the Medicals it says - Passed - Expired. RPRF - Outstanding. Qualification Remarks : PNP Case officer used special condition that the candidate has done 2 yrs masters and 2 yrs bachelors, candidate fulfills the requirement no further concerns. looks the QA officer passed and cleared the education eligibility. Candidate been contacted .... remarks during the QA process last year.

Question.

Regards
AHMED.

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
@VUEXPERTS :

Thank you for sharing the link. Just a quickie !

Q1. If C-24 bill is passed, will this effect the applicants before the law is put into effect.

Q2. If C-24 is passed after we all received COPR or PR card will this bill be applicable to the applicants ?

Thanks,

Cheers.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-current-duration-from-pr-to-citizenship-34-years-or-46-years-t278481.0.html

ahmedhuang said:
@ VUEXPERTS :

Thank you for sharing the link. Just a quickie !

Q1. If C-24 bill is passed, will this effect the applicants before the law is put into effect.

Q2. If C-24 is passed after we all received COPR or PR card will this bill be applicable to the applicants ?

Thanks,

Cheers.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
I received an email from PNP stating that after a thorough review of my file that they have determined that I continue to meet the program requirements for nomination and that I will be issued a new Nomination Certificate within five working days.

I have couple of questions.
1. After getting the new nomination certificate, what should I do?
2. should I have to reapply to CIC with the new nomination certificate or CIC / CHC LONDON will continue with my previous application?

Your remarks and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Usually when you receive certificate of nomination you also receive the clearly mention set of instructions or action on your part to further notice.

Don't worry take it easy you will come to know in that package.

But other friends in this forum can add their valuable input.

Thanks,
Cheers.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Thanks .... My Doctor panel told me that I got the wrong email as I was suppose to get an email from my Case Officer with new codes for my doctor to be able to upload the results in eMedical system ... I got an email from CIC and it looks an automated email generated by the system and it is a copy email from what I received earlier more than 18 months ago .

I have some questions PLEASE

1- What sort of email did you get ? Was it from your case officer or from CIC as automated email ? I

2- Did they ask you to redo the complete medical exam or just a REASSESSMENT ?

3- Did they give the same old IME codes or generated a new Codes for you ?

Thanks for your help

gurhehar said:
Congrats Mohareb.Finally almost all the backlog reduction files have started moving. All the best.
I was also asked for remedicals in jan 15. and in that very same email, they asked me to provide updated Indian PCC. thats all. They didn`t ask me to submit all foreign pcc`s again. So, be relaxed. Once you are done with ur remedicals, you will soon get PPR.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Congratulations ! We are all hoping all the best for you >>>

gurhehar said:
Dear Friends,
By the grace of GOD,I received stamped PP`s with COPR for myself and my family. :) :) :) :D :D :D
The long long wait of 11 years is finally over. This forum has been a very big support throughout the difficult times. Thank you everyone.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear Nasirali,I think it is good news....you can apply express entry and you will get pr with in six months....at least you know your timelines......we are still in the dark.....wishing you best of luck...

Nasirali said:
I received an email from PNP stating that after a thorough review of my file that they have determined that I continue to meet the program requirements for nomination and that I will be issued a new Nomination Certificate within five working days.

I have couple of questions.
1. After getting the new nomination certificate, what should I do?
2. should I have to reapply to CIC with the new nomination certificate or CIC / CHC LONDON will continue with my previous application?

Your remarks and suggestions will be highly appreciated.