19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
YuraP said:
On July, half year ago, I got a email from my local Canadian embassy with such body:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the Ontario provincial nominee class.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the following documents. Please send clear, legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective Ontario employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

· A copy of your curriculum vitae.

· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

· Proof of education including transcripts.

If any of these documents are not available, please explain why.

Please submit all documents within 30 days following receipt of this letter to the following address/email address.

PNP
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Do you think it is QA email?
hi YuraP
Yes all of us here got these mail from our local high commission. and this is for QA.

YuraP

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
Hi

Could someone clarify for me please:
As I understand, medical result and all checks after are processing by federal office and not by province. In the case why applications from, for example Halifax, are processing faster than ours from Ontario? It should be in same queue.
Does anyone have any clue about this?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
It is due to QA project and outcome of audit reports that halted the processing of ontario
YuraP said:
Hi

As I understand, medical result and all checks after are processing by federal office and not by province. In the case why applications from, for example Halifax, are processing faster than ours from Ontario? It should be in same queue.

YuraP

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
Hi islamabad786,
Do you have any idea, did they finish with QA process at least?

islamabad786 said:
It is due to QA project and outcome of audit reports that halted the processing of ontario

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
islamabad786 said:
Could you share questions. Did u reply answer by email?
Was it from PNP Ontario office?
Those 4 Qs were:

1) Have you moved to Canada, and if so, what is your current residential address?
2) What is your current employment?
3) Do you intend to live permanently in Ontario?
4) Please confirm your residential phone number and personal email address.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Your case is interesting, Are you in Canada ?

I am trying to figure out if they are contacting everyone or those who are residing in Canada ?
I think it makes sense to assess the success of the program if you have moved to Canada in case they need to revisit the criteria or even cancel the program.
Please for those whom are contacted, inform us if you are in or outside Canada,

salooni said:
My QA Interview by email is done with only 4 simple questions.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Well, these questions are kind of falling into my theory.

Opportunities Ontario is trying to do their own QA, gather information to assess if the program criteria helped immigrants to be economically established in Ontario. I think they will focus on those who moved to Canada already.

salooni said:
Those 4 Qs were:

1) Have you moved to Canada, and if so, what is your current residential address?
2) What is your current employment?
3) Do you intend to live permanently in Ontario?
4) Please confirm your residential phone number and personal email address.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Hello Yura, it is great to find one of us, :)))

you will need to read back from page 207 till date, it is quite amazing. The first day I found this forum, I spend 24 hours reading all the previous pages, connect the dots, build theories, and trying to figure out how the system work.

It is a record of a deep life experiences of 600 families that had a DREAM or a HOPE. Full of stories, anger, ambition, etc. We are stuck in the system, reminding me of a movie called the TERMINAL :)

the day I will land to Ontario, I must copy all these conversations as a "Memoire". I swear we need to print all these lines and published them as a book.

YuraP said:
Hi

YuraP

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
Hi Mohareb,

Thanks for the advice :)
It is not first time that I come to the forum. You just operate here in the posts with lot of shortcuts for words, and this was very confusing at the beginning. In additional it is very hard to go through all the information. So I missed lot of information when run from the first post till end :)

I hope everything start to move in near future and we will come to the happy end of the movie :)

Mohareb said:
Hello Yura, it is great to find one of us, :)))

you will need to read back from page 207 till date, it is quite amazing. The first day I found this forum, I spend 24 hours reading all the previous pages, connect the dots, build theories, and trying to figure out how the system work.

It is a record of a deep life experiences of 600 families that had a DREAM or a HOPE. Full of stories, anger, ambition, etc. We are stuck in the system, reminding me of a movie called the TERMINAL :)

the day I will land to Ontario, I must copy all these conversations as a "Memoire". I swear we need to print all these lines and published them as a book.

YuraP

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
This is results of QA:
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/09/ontario-immigration-program-fails-to-report-fraud-auditor-report

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi everybody

i just recieve a call from ontario pnp office for QA
i am in india.
After confirming my name , date of birth , place of birth

she just ask me these questions

1 - Where your current residing?
2 – Where are u now a days?
3 – What is your current employment?
a) Job title
b) Name of employer

4 – What is your occupation?
5 – How long have you been employed there?
6 – What educational credential(s) do you have and from what institution?
8 – What are your future plans ? (do you intend to live/reside/work in Ontario?)
9 – What is your current phone number?
10 – Do you have any other email address that is better for communication with you.

And told me that she will mail me and ask me to respond within 7 days.
When i recieve call the time in india is 8:30 pm

hope a positive response ....much worried now.
when she said she will mail me and ask me to respond within 7 days.
bye

YuraP

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
Hi All,

Does anyone thought about withdraw the application and just apply by Express Entry ?
I checked their calculator and it says that I am eligible to apply, just have to renew IELTS and make ECA report for my degree. So in the worst case it should take just 9 months. 3 month for IELTS and ECA report and 6 month for application processing time.

What do you think about the way?

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Many thanks for this post ?! so they are calling international from Canada or from the VISA office

ballutaran said:
hi everybody

i just recieve a call from ontario pnp office for QA
i am in india.
After confirming my name , date of birth , place of birth

she just ask me these questions

1 - Where your current residing?
2 – Where are u now a days?
3 – What is your current employment?
a) Job title
b) Name of employer

4 – What is your occupation?
5 – How long have you been employed there?
6 – What educational credential(s) do you have and from what institution?
8 – What are your future plans ? (do you intend to live/reside/work in Ontario?)
9 – What is your current phone number?
10 – Do you have any other email address that is better for communication with you.

And told me that she will mail me and ask me to respond within 7 days.
When i recieve call the time in india is 8:30 pm

hope a positive response ....much worried now.
when she said she will mail me and ask me to respond within 7 days.
bye

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
You can read the following before any step.

5. Will Express Entry change immigration program requirements?

No. Express Entry will not change immigration program requirements. Express Entry is not a new program. It is a new way for CIC to manage the intake of economic immigration applications online

7. What will happen to permanent residence applications you receive before the launch of Express Entry?

Applications received by CIC before the launch of Express Entry will be processed according to the rules in place at that time.

8. How will provinces and territories use the Express Entry system?

Provinces and territories will be able to nominate a certain number of foreign nationals through the Express Entry system to meet their local immigration and labour market needs. If an applicant gets a nomination from a province or territory, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply for permanent residence at the next eligible draw of candidates.

Just as they manage their own Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) now, provinces and territories will set the criteria they use to nominate Express Entry candidates.

Express Entry candidates may either:
•enter the pool first, and then be nominated by a province or territory; or
•be nominated by a province or territory, and then complete an online Express Entry profile.

Note: All prospective candidates (whether PNP applicants or not) must meet the criteria of at least one of the federal immigration programs managed through Express Entry in order to enter the pool, and must submit their application online.

Provinces and territories will also continue to be able to make nominations under their regular (“base”) PNPs outside of Express Entry via a paper application process.

Note: The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.

9. What is the process for potential candidates who want to use both a Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry?

There are two ways to do this. A person can:
•apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or
•fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.

In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

this is the link to Q&A ...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp

YuraP said:
Hi All,

Does anyone thought about withdraw the application and just apply by Express Entry ?
I checked their calculator and it says that I am eligible to apply, just have to renew IELTS and make ECA report for my degree. So in the worst case it should take just 9 months. 3 month for IELTS and ECA report and 6 month for application processing time.

What do you think about the way?