Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I believe they will further scruitize the flagged files for old cases. They have requested additional docs back in July/August for QA project. They might be reviewing those docs before finalization in our case I guess.

vuexperts said:
More and more face to face interviews in 2015 before case finalization.

Once again we have to pass through the interview...........??? or its for new candidates

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear now we have submitted our fees and also medicals have done , i think no more scrutinize

islamabad786 said:
I believe they will further scruitize the flagged files for old cases. They have requested additional docs back in July/August for QA project. They might be reviewing those docs before finalization in our case I guess.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend apply under FSW in Feb 2014 and his Medical done on 3rd December and Passport submitted for Visa . he is from Lahore , Pakistan.

and We are still..................

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
vuexperts said:
Dear now we have submitted our fees and also medicals have done , i think no more scrutinize
Dear,

Until we land in Canada, CIC holds every right to do whatever they deem necessary. That includes cancellation of stampted visa as well or re medical, or re examine our documents. So do not assume that if we have passed the medical they will not ask or turn us down. (God Forbid if this happens)

This is my wild thought only not necessarily correct.

Regards.
Ahmed321.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As i and many other guys are in Canada since last 9 months , what you comments on it

ahmed321 said:
Dear,

Until we land in Canada, CIC holds every right to do whatever they deem necessary. That includes cancellation of stampted visa as well or re medical, or re examine our documents. So do not assume that if we have passed the medical they will not ask or turn us down. (God Forbid if this happens)

This is my wild thought only not necessarily correct.

Regards.
Ahmed321.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dears

if you check your application online status , we are a step ahead than " IN PROCESS " as our medical results has been received by CIC, our cases delayed only due to QA. Hope our cases will be started in start of new year after holidays

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
vuexperts said:
Hi dears

if you check your application online status , we are a step ahead than " IN PROCESS " as our medical results has been received by CIC, our cases delayed only due to QA. Hope our cases will be started in start of new year after holidays

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.
Dear vuexpert my online status is still In process.......

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Mine is still application received

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is our due date/ last date legal stay in Canada..........

what is printed on sticker on passport or what is written on work permit when you enter in Canada .

As they are both different

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
vuexperts said:
what is our due date/ last date legal stay in Canada..........

what is printed on sticker on passport or what is written on work permit when you enter in Canada .

As they are both different
Dear vuexpert,
Which date is greater? work permit or sticker on passport (called counterfoil), I guess Work Permit will have greater expiry than counterfoil.

As per my knowledge both documents have different purpose.

1)Work Permit - Is authorized you to stay and work in Canada (that means you can stay until expiry of work permit)
2)Sticker on Passport (Counterfoil) - Is used for entry in Canada, therefore it may possible you allow to stay in Canada, however may not allow to re-enter during same period.

I hope it helps.

Thanks.

pwang

Jul 1, 2014
Any FSW Pilot guys receive call from Ontario Opportunities?
I received just now. She asked some questions of status, working and living. I confirmed with her that my application will be transfer back to the original visa office for further normal process.

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
pwang said:
Any FSW Pilot guys receive call from Ontario Opportunities?
I received just now. She asked some questions of status, working and living. I confirmed with her that my application will be transfer back to the original visa office for further normal process.
I got an email as well... and after looking at the questions I was like 'oh no... not again !!! they were asking for more documentation/information' - but the good thing was that the email had the phone number so I call instantly and this is what happened...

1. She took my interview and went through series of questions (10)
2. She was going through the process of QA to verify and confirm status, work,etc.
3. This call was from Ontario.ca so no direct relation to federal immigration office
4. When I asked her what about those documents that you guys asked for in August - and she had no idea, then she explained that ottawa was federal immigration, she was provincial and was going through their internal QA process. She didn't even have those documents that I had sent in august. - anyways
5. The end result is - Ontario QA is done, they will finish their QA in next couple of weeks, will send their report to 'whomever they have to' -
6. I asked a pointed question - whether this report will trigger any progress on my PR application - he responded with - I am not sure.
7. Ottawa QA was different and this QA is different.... Aaaargh!!! how many more QA's do we have to go...

but at the end of the day - I am glad to see some movement...

here are the questions -

1 - Where your current residing?
2 – What is your present immigration status?
3 – What is your current employment?
a) Job title
b) Name of employer
4 – What is your occupation?
5 – How long have you been employed there?
6 – If not employed or if employed under five years
What was your previous place of employment?
What was the length of time employed?
What was your job title or occupation?
7 - What educational credential(s) do you have and from what institution?
8 – What are your future plans ? (do you intend to live/reside/work in Ontario?)
9 – What is your current phone number?
10 – Do you have any other email address that is better for communication with you.
zizu

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
zizu said:
I got an email as well... and after looking at the questions I was like 'oh no... not again !!! they were asking for more documentation/information' - but the good thing was that the email had the phone number so I call instantly and this is what happened...

2. She was going through the process of QA to verify and confirm status, work,etc.
3. This call was from Ontario.ca so no direct relation to federal immigration office
4. When I asked her what about those documents that you guys asked for in August - and she had no idea, then she explained that ottawa was federal immigration, she was provincial and was going through their internal QA process. She didn't even have those documents that I had sent in august. - anyways
5. The end result is - Ontario QA is done, they will finish their QA in next couple of weeks, will send their report to 'whomever they have to' -
6. I asked a pointed question - whether this report will trigger any progress on my PR application - he responded with - I am not sure.
7. Ottawa QA was different and this QA is different.... Aaaargh!!! how many more QA's do we have to go...

here are the questions -

a) Job title
b) Name of employer
8 – What are your future plans ? (do you intend to live/reside/work in Ontario?)
10 – Do you have any other email address that is better for communication with you.
zizu
Hi Zizu,
Thanks for your detailed post. +1 for you.
Would you know if OOPNP work on Saturdays ?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zizu said:

here are the questions -

a) Job title
b) Name of employer
zizu
THANKS ZIZU FOR SUCH A USEFUL INFORMATION......Further,can you plz share what other documents they have asked......