+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
vuexperts said:
hi
Half period will be counted while stay on OWP

http://citizenshipcounts.ca/citizenship-act-changes
thats not true ... once the law is implemented 4 yr will start from the day u become PR//

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
vuexpert is correct. I had read in the OOPNP materials that if you take the OWP and enter, it is considered as 0.5 day for every day until landing and then full day post landing towards the citizenship process. Eariler the eligibility was 1095 days out of 5 years. but I understand now it is revised (or under process) 1460

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi see the CIC official link

Residence Calculator

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/redir.do?redir=faq

Indian applicant said:
vuexpert is correct. I had read in the OOPNP materials that if you take the OWP and enter, it is considered as 0.5 day for every day until landing and then full day post landing towards the citizenship process. Eariler the eligibility was 1095 days out of 5 years. but I understand now it is revised (or under process) 1460

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q7: There appears to be inconsistencies between the 'Time spent serving a sentence' in the final calculation summary and the 'Total # Days' in the table that lists all declared sentences or there appears to be inconsistencies between the 'Days absent' in the final calculation summary and the 'Total # Days' in the table that lists all declared absences. Why is this?

A7: The summary absences or sentences in the final calculation count the number of days in the listed absence or sentence that fall within the four-year period. However, because time spent in Canada before you became a permanent resident counts as half-time (half day counted for each day living in Canada), the final calculation subtracts absences or sentences before you became a permanent resident as half-time (half day). Because the table with the declared sentences or absences count the number of days within each period regardless of whether the absence or sentence occurred before or after you became a permanent resident, sometimes the numbers might be different.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/redir.do?redir=faq#Q7

Indian applicant said:

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Medical done in July-2014. 4.5 months passed .

Should we prepare our minds to re-medical ?

my friends applied in 2012 and all of them are in Canada now with proper PR status ...
should we re-apply again from the scratch ?

longlongwait

Oct 13, 2014
zain92 said:
Medical done in July-2014. 4.5 months passed .

Should we prepare our minds to re-medical ?

my friends applied in 2012 and all of them are in Canada now with proper PR status ...
should we re-apply again from the scratch ?
from some other link i learned that qa audit is completed, and their report is available at this link:
'auditor.on.ca/en/reports_en/en14/309en14.pdf '
if some one can read and understand this document pl share.... i will try to spend sometime reading it as well and let u know what i understand ;)

longlongwait

Oct 13, 2014
well what i got from the report is that, it is basically about working of PNP office.... and auditors have observation about their working process..... one observation which could be of concern to those who have applied thru representatives is following :
One of the audit observation is: ‘….Less than 6% of the files from the 262 were part of the quality assurance exercise the federal government and the Ministry had started toward the end of our audit because those of long standing had already been processed by the federal government and so were deemed outside the scope of this quality assurance exercise. In our view, it would have been worth¬while to continue this exercise. ‘

AUDIT RECOMMENDATION
‘….
• develop a process to track representatives and applicants of concern, and to alert processing staff;
• define situations where the banning of repre¬sentatives and applicants is warranted, and implement necessary steps to allow banning;
• conduct a review of the 234 nominee applications that were submitted by questionable representatives; and
• conduct a review of the 262 applications that were flagged for follow-up.

Reply of ministry to the audit observation:
'The Ministry will complete by early 2015 a review of the 234 nominee applications that were submitted by questionable representatives. The Ministry will also review any applications that were flagged for follow-up. As of the end of October 2014, changes were made to the case-management information system to flag cases for follow-up.'

Other than this there is nothing that is concerned to applicants like us who have applied without job offer.
lets see how things move now after this. what i get from this is also that QA process is ongoing process of PNP office but they were not effectively following it. whereas, audit of their process is something separate from QA process; and this is audit report not QA exercise report.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
from this document

To date, the Ministry is not aware of any known
abuse of nomination certificates. The Ministry
expects that by 2015, its case management
system will be able to generate lists of approved
nominees. The October 2014 update is expected
to improve work processes by strengthening
internal controls, including appropriate segregation
of duties, as recommended by the
Auditor General.
The Ministry will ensure that Citizenship
and Immigration Canada is notified promptly of
decisions to issue or withdraw nominations. The
Ministry will ensure that an accurate record is
maintained for the issuance and withdrawal of
nominations, including the timing of communications
regarding these nominations, with the
federal government.

Ontario has been participating in cross-jurisdictional
working groups related to performance
measures. The goal is to come up with a set of
common performance indicators for all provincial
nominee programs by the end of 2014. Indicators
being considered include:

what i am thinking by this docucment .." this is general process they are informing everyone" they are not specifically related pending cases or pnp cases related to pre-2008 cases.

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
The question now is ...

The report is out, will there be movement on our case processing now...

zizu

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefully , after the Chrissemiss holidays
, mean after 15th January 2015
after the 15th January Holidays
zizu said:
The question now is ...

zizu

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Things have started moving for Ontario International graduates applicants as they are seeing status updates on Ecas and getting remedical requests for their dependents.
For FSW pilot applicants, things are not moving at a moment. Hopefully, our cases will be finallized sometime in 2015.

zizu said:
The question now is ...

zizu

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
Read this link.

http://auditor.on.ca/en/news_en/14_newsreleases/2014news_3.09.pdf

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
In report they mentioned not to give priority to anyone and strictly fallow the queue. Which no priority processing for FSW backlog. But I think report is quiet satisfactory. PNP nominees are earning on average $59k whereas FSW earn $39k on average. More and more face to face interviews in 2015 before case finalization.

Thank you,
Imran

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
More and more face to face interviews in 2015 before case finalization.

Once again we have to pass through the interview...........??? or its for new candidates

Imran775 said:
In report they mentioned not to give priority to anyone and strictly fallow the queue. Which no priority processing for FSW backlog. But I think report is quiet satisfactory. PNP nominees are earning on average $59k whereas FSW earn $39k on average. More and more face to face interviews in 2015 before case finalization.

Thank you,
Imran