Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Got same reply from same LVO official one month back on inquiry except he did not mention Quality Assurance project in the reply I got

vuexperts said:
I received this reply from embassy ............

Dear......

Your application remains in process. You will be advised if CIC requires you to provide additional documents in due course.

Please be aware that at this time we are unable to provide a precise estimate of the additional time required to process your application as a result of the quality assurance exercise being conducted.

Sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems that they are sending with Pakistani style , copy , paste and click reply.

Hope for the best.

islamabad786 said:
Got same reply from same LVO official one month back on inquiry except he did not mention Quality Assurance project in the reply I got

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
Let's hope this QA process doesn't take longer than the actual process.

zizu

zain92 said:
today , same reply to me.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear i think QA process launch first time on PNP ............

Have you ever listen about QA, Sure , i think you will say "NO".

SO be relax , wait and pray .....

salooni said:
QA Process will take 8 months, One of the guy had been processed with same QA 2 years back, he is on PR now.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
That is good news. We are in this QA since July so if things started to move on Feb 2015 ... We should plan to move in the summer say Next July 2015 .... Sounds a reasonable timeline ...

salooni said:
QA Process will take 8 months, One of the guy had been processed with same QA 2 years back, he is on PR now.

Paopao599

Jul 29, 2014
Mohareb said:
That is good news. We are in this QA since July so if things started to move on Feb 2015 ... We should plan to move in the summer say Next July 2015 .... Sounds a reasonable timeline ...
Depends on who many backlog caused by the QA though.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Again Silence ...........

Any guy received any response through email or ................ :(

Mohareb said:

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
I am going back to home, i am sick of this wait and got depression without family. This wait may last till march - April next year. Did biggest mistake to come under OWP killed my so many leaves from back office.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No dear........

It was not a wrong decision , unexpectedly QA process start and we once again come in backlog , but at this time , we have submitted landing fees and medicals have been done.

So hope for the best , its part of life ..............Never always all decisions come in favor but we think our best .

When we got nomination , we where happy at least , there is a edge that at least we will reach CANADA.....

Even in your last post , you said 8 months more for QA and these 8 months will be finished in March/April...... :)

salooni said:
I am going back to home, i am sick of this wait and got depression without family. This wait may last till march - April next year. Did biggest mistake to come under OWP killed my so many leaves from back office.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Last month I wrote to OOPNP and enquired about the possible end date of this QA for Ontario FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot., and this is the reply I got after a month.

Thank you for your inquiry to Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program. As part of a quality assurance project, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) have requested additional documents from some provincial nominees (for example - employment information) during the processing of their permanent residence application. For nominees in the Masters and Ph.D. Opportunities Ontario streams, employment documents are not an eligibility requirement. We cannot comment on a timeframe for CIC's processes.

You may wish to contact the CIC Call Centre and inquire about this issue at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only).

I hope this has been of some assistance to you.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Thanks Indian Applicant for this information ... I suggest someone who landed on OWP can contact CIC and inquire and shre their answers ...

Indian applicant said:
Last month I wrote to OOPNP and enquired about the possible end date of this QA for Ontario FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot., and this is the reply I got after a month.

Thank you for your inquiry to Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program. As part of a quality assurance project, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) have requested additional documents from some provincial nominees (for example - employment information) during the processing of their permanent residence application. For nominees in the Masters and Ph.D. Opportunities Ontario streams, employment documents are not an eligibility requirement. We cannot comment on a timeframe for CIC's processes.

You may wish to contact the CIC Call Centre and inquire about this issue at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only).

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear this is the general reply and almost every guy receive same copy paste ...

well i am in Canada and will try to call in next week

Lets see and hope for the best ..

Indian applicant said:

tanvirabid78

Nov 30, 2014
I got this reply from the London office," Please be aware that at this time we are unable to provide a precise estimate of the additional time required to process your application as a result of this quality assurance exercise."
My medicals were done in August 2014. I am an Ontario PNP FSW Pilot applicant. My original application to CIC was sent in 2006.
I sent my documents to the Ottawa office in early September 2014. So far no reply from them.
But i've heard that the Ottawa office is taking about four months.