Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
That is what CPC told me. Either hard copy or soft copy is good enough. Both are not required. But be careful when you send documents via email only. They may ask you to resend some of documents if these do not meet their requirements after few weeks (may delay your processing). That's what happened to one of this forum member

zain92 said:
it means i should not send an email becoz my hard copy has been delivered to office...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Yes I sent hard copies and were delivered in 4 days. I also emailed CPC with tracking number and informing them that courier package has been delivered to their office. I also informed LVO that documents they requested have been delivered to CPC

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
I have send email of the asked documents to cpc-cdt-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
But i didn`t receive any automated reply.Does that mean they have not received my email? Can you all please confirm if the above email is the correct one.

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
Hi everybody...

My packet is all ready for courier...but could u pls tell me what should i write them for my regularization of 2173 NOC.

Really worried about it.

other 2173 noc ppls pls respond

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
gurhehar said:
I have send email of the asked documents to cpc-cdt-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
But i didn`t receive any automated reply.Does that mean they have not received my email? Can you all please confirm if the above email is the correct one.
You should have got an auto reply in either case of bounce back or received properly. Check your spam folder. Also subsequently I got another email 'saying we received,.... will revert if we need more...'

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Their automated confirmation is not reliable. You need to send another email to CPC for confirmation. They will reply you 2-3 days. I did receive the reply from CPC yesterday but have not received any auto-confirmation for that email.

In my case they have not receive email with attachment as size>10 MB

gurhehar said:
I have send email of the asked documents to cpc-cdt-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
It really depend upon your job requirement. Not all type of jobs require certification. Getting such certification is long process and you have to be in Canada and work for at least one year and take exams.

You may write

It was not a requirement for FSW pilot. But you will go for such registration/certification if it is required by your job after your arrival in Canada.

ballutaran said:
Hi everybody...

My packet is all ready for courier...but could u pls tell me what should i write them for my regularization of 2173 NOC.

Really worried about it.

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Yes, my email attachments was more than 12 MBs with reference letters and CV in a separate PDF files. In 12MB only degrees was 8MB. I didn't send hard copies.

islamabad786 said:
Was your email attachment more than 5MB? Why did they ask you to resubmit those documents?

Did you courier hard copies also?

What about reference letter and CV. Did you send them in separate PDF earlier?

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
My cover letter had the following text in RED that I sent to CPC.

Software Developers/NOC 2173 does not need registration from appropriate regulatory body in Ontario. Please refer to following URL.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/OI/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_PROF_PROFS.html

ballutaran said:
Hi everybody...

Really worried about it.

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Yes, auto confirmation is not reliable. I got the following confirmation yesterday from CPC within same day.

Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for submitting your documents if anything else is needed we will be in contact with you.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes - Ottawa - CB9910

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

E-mail I Courriel : CPC_CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Site : www.cic.gc.ca

My email was

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for acknowledgement of the documents. Please find attached degrees / certifications / transcripts pdf files as requested. If you need any other documentation or hard copies, please let me know I would be happy to provide any additional documents.

I would be grateful if you would kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

Thanks & Best Regards,

islamabad786 said:
Their automated confirmation is not reliable. You need to send another email to CPC for confirmation. They will reply you 2-3 days. I did receive the reply from CPC yesterday but have not received any auto-confirmation for that email.

In my case they have not receive email with attachment as size>10 MB

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
any news from any one .. please just tell me some good news for PPR1 after sending CV, REFERENCE LETTERS AND MEMBERSHIP REASON ETC..........

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Dears,

what is the NOC Code for Programmer Analyst and Application Software Developer?