+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Mohareb said:
We do not need a job offer for sure for the following:

1- We were issued a support letter to be given an Open Work Permit "OWP", this support letter serves as an exemption from an offer letter in case we were originally applying for a normal Work Permit ....

i.e if your employer has a branch in Canada and he needs to send you there for a 2 year project, his canadian branch will issue you a Job offer and you will need to apply for a work permit from a Canadian embassy. We were given a support letter to apply for the same process and be given a different form of work permit, An open one, so we can go and apply for a job.

2- It was mentione clearly in the application guide that a job offer is not a requirement.

3- No one of the selected 600 candidates submitted a job offer. No one in this forum and no one in any other forum. At least No one I am aware of.

I totally agree with you, I submitted this support letter in my reply to CIC and additionally the operational bulletin received which specifies that I am eligible for an Open work permit.
Hi Mohareb, Perhaps this is the sticking point ? Why have the applicants NOT used the OWP ? If the applicants are serious they would have come over and sought for jobs in Ontario ?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I mentioned that I was nominated under
"Federal Skilled Worker Backlog Reduction (FSW Pilot)" in my explanation

I attached OWP letter copy which described this point and also highligted the same sentence. "Voluntary" is important word. It indicates that there is no binding to avail OWP.

Imran775 said:
I think almost everyone missing a point that the full name of our program is "FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot Project". We are not just provincial nominee.

You can send the OWP supporting letter for reference which mentioned clearly that we do not required prior job offer and participating in OWP is entirely voluntary and it will not effect our application processing if OWP is not avail.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
What about you? you availed OWP. How your PR processing is going?

Imran775 said:
I think almost everyone missing a point that the full name of our program is "FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot Project". We are not just provincial nominee.

You can send the OWP supporting letter for reference which mentioned clearly that we do not required prior job offer and participating in OWP is entirely voluntary and it will not effect our application processing if OWP is not avail.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
they asked for reference letters from past 2 years in terms of experience...

means they are asking experience letters from 2 years....

means we can send only experience letters ? ? ?

we are not supposed to send duties letter + salary slip ? ? ?

becoz if they needed duties letter + salary slip, they would have asked simple salary stub + job responsibilities as they have asked before ....

comments please..

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
It seems that sending documents via email attachment is not reliable if you do not get auto-acknowledgement. I have not receive it yet. What about other guys who emailed their documents. Is there is file size limitation of 10 MB for CPC email server? My other email account reveived it without any problem
islamabad786 said:
Just emailed available documents and reply with supporting letters received from CIC to Case Processing Centre – Ottawa. Hard copies are also ready to courier. I will send them tomorrow if accepted by courier or when the roads are open for movement

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
islamabad786 said:
It seems that sending documents via email attachment is not reliable if you do not get auto-acknowledgement. I have not receive it yet. What about other guys who emailed their documents. Is there is file size limitation of 10 MB for CPC email server? My other email account reveived it without any problem
Dear friends,do you have any idea about reference letters......what should be written in it......

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
1. you are working as ABC and full time employee of company XYZ since XXXX
2. Your positions with start dates and end dates if more than one
3. Your major responsibilities (one to two sentences)
4. Your salary in your country of stay currency
5. Describe name of some major projects if any you have worked on
6. You skill sets
7. your outstanding achievements if any (optional)

Anything other you think is related to your work experience

A sentence of recommendations from your supervisor for your future endeavors

niagra said:
Dear friends,do you have any idea about reference letters......what should be written in it......

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
islamabad786 said:
1. you are working as ABC and full time employee of company XYZ since XXXX
2. Your positions with start dates and end dates if more than one
3. Your major responsibilities (one to two sentences)
4. Your salary in your country of stay currency
5. Describe name of some major projects if any you have worked on
6. You skill sets
7. your outstanding achievements if any (optional)

Anything other you think is related to your work experience

A sentence of recommendations from your supervisor for your future endeavors

Thanks my friend for such a valuable information.....

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I emailed my package on Monday but it was not delivered successfully as my attachment size was greater than 10 MB. I couriered the same package to CPC-Ottawa on Tuesday. It will be delivered by Monday. Hope to hear from London VO in 1-2 month time.

kaka188 said:
Has anyone got any news from CPC

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
islamabad786 said:
What about you? you availed OWP. How your PR processing is going?
I came Canada on OWN in June 2013 on OWP. My OWP will be expire on March 2015. I got a job as Software Eng. Getting a job for a software engineer is not very difficult. Too much jobs here...

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Did you get permanent job my OWP will expire in July next year, Should I risk going try to see if I can land a job. I was unable to travel because of the arrival of my new born son, so I lost some time due to this. I did abit of research and applied for lots of jobs but most of them were contract jobs no one was willing to take me on as permanent employee NOC 2173.

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
I got the following email yesterday from CPC. Now I am going to send (email achievements) with multiple pdfs containing degrees and transcripts.

Thank you for submitting your documents. This message is to confirm that we have received your documents. However I Kindly ask that you resubmit your Degrees and Transcripts as attachment(s) which are 5MB or less.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes - Ottawa - CB9910

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

E-mail I Courriel : CPC_CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Site : www.cic.gc.ca

kaka188 said:
Has anyone got any news from CPC

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Was your email attachment more than 5MB? Why did they ask you to resubmit those documents?

Did you courier hard copies also?

What about reference letter and CV. Did you send them in separate PDF earlier?

Hussain72 said:
I got the following email yesterday from CPC. Now I am going to send (email achievements) with multiple pdfs containing degrees and transcripts.

Thank you for submitting your documents. This message is to confirm that we have received your documents. However I Kindly ask that you resubmit your Degrees and Transcripts as attachment(s) which are 5MB or less.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes - Ottawa - CB9910

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

E-mail I Courriel : CPC_CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Site : www.cic.gc.ca