+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Dear rtamimi,

3 other members of this forum also sent me PM about the same email. I have sent very detailed email to CIC london, filled on-line case specific inquiry form and Ontario Immigration with all related documents, Nomination certificate and offer letter from Ontario FSW Pilot project. Even I have also sent a email to Ontario PNP Immigration Officer personal email address explaining about this new job offer demand. Non of them replied yet. And I think they would not reply.
I am looking for job offer from last week and totally failed to get job offer.

Now my question for senior forum members, How we can get job offer? otherwise I am going to loss my PR visa to Canada.

rtamimi said:
Dear Hussein,

I have received the same email today from Abu Dhabi visa office.

I also applied for Ontario FSW Pilot and job offer was not a condition.

Did you explain to them?and did they reply to your email?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Hussain72 said:
Dear rtamimi,

3 other members of this forum also sent me PM about the same email. I have sent very detailed email to CIC london, filled on-line case specific inquiry form and Ontario Immigration with all related documents, Nomination certificate and offer letter from Ontario FSW Pilot project. Even I have also sent a email to Ontario PNP Immigration Officer personal email address explaining about this new job offer demand. Non of them replied yet. And I think they would not reply.
I am looking for job offer from last week and totally failed to get job offer.

Now my question for senior forum members, How we can get job offer? otherwise I am going to loss my PR visa to Canada.
its even hard for people who are in canada if you are not here its near to impossible means very difficult.

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Guys,

I will send them a detailed email explaining the pilot program requirements.

I feel that this is not fair at all, first they closed our skilled worker applications.
after that they told us to apply for Ontario pilot program without any need for job offer,
and now after we made great effort to gather required documents they nominated us and we started new PR application and the long wait for MR,after that long wait also for PPR, now they returned passports and said they need job offer from Canada.

Either there is misunderstanding from their side, or they are playing with us and wasting our time and money.

I am really frustrated...

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear it seems that there is misunderstanding from their side , if its not misunderstanding then why they did not ask other guys who already got their PR ( you can see past post , no one guy received such email ). Only people left specially from Pakistan and some other guys from other countries who still did not receive their PR.
So it seems that there is misunderstanding from other end .officer is mixing our case with other case structure who has job offer requirement.

If you discuss any one , you will come to know that our case( Pilot Project Program) is special and no one knows , well in detail about it. It may be possible that same situation occur and the officer did not know about our case structure.

So be relax and wait for their reply.If any one guy received his email reply , all confusion/misunderstanding will be clear.

rtamimi said:
Guys,

I feel that this is not fair at all, first they closed our skilled worker applications.
after that they told us to apply for Ontario pilot program without any need for job offer,
and now after we made great effort to gather required documents they nominated us and we started new PR application and the long wait for MR,after that long wait also for PPR, now they returned passports and said they need job offer from Canada.

Either there is misunderstanding from their side, or they are playing with us and wasting our time and money.

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
vuexperts said:
Dear it seems that there is misunderstanding from their side , if its not misunderstanding then why they did not ask other guys who already got their PR ( you can see past post , no one guy received such email ). Only people left specially from Pakistan and some other guys from other countries who still did not receive their PR.
So it seems that there is misunderstanding from other end .officer is mixing our case with other case structure who has job offer requirement.

If you discuss any one , you will come to know that our case( Pilot Project Program) is special and no one knows , well in detail about it. It may be possible that same situation occur and the officer did not know about our case structure.

So be relax and wait for their reply.If any one guy received his email reply , all confusion/misunderstanding will be clear.
Guys,
You have to do a strong follow up with office, sometime I even reply in one reminder some time 20 . I think there is some mixed up with application, have you guys attached the invitation letter and circular you got from Ontario, It might be because of documentation issue. Just provide and affidavit with right document.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I totally agree (misunderstandig and mixup) with you. They cannot have two different selection criteria (people who already got PR vs people who are in pipeline) under the same program Hoping they would rectify this on their end after receiving emails and other info from candidates

vuexperts said:

PheonixZZ

Jul 17, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have also got an identical email letter like the one Hussain received just an hour ago (17th July). It is actually quite disturbing experience to receive an inquiry seems to be be questioning the basis on which you case stands after having waited in FSW Queue for 7 years and almost 2 years in Ontario PNP FSW Pilot program :S :-\

In search of help, I was going through the forums and many candidates applied under ON PNP International Masters class program have received exactly similar letter.

Some of them have reported contacting PNP office and got the following response:

"Hello, Please forward us the email from CIC, please also attach the Provincial nominee program certificate and our file number that was given to you at the time.We are aware of this issue. We have noted this and will communicate with CIC. Please contact CIC directly as well with your explanation Best Regards"

Hopefully, it will turnout to be just a mistake and not an actual step by CIC for evaluating our applications :(

3 of my friends with with similar profile and timelines have already got their PR's and landed in Canada last month.

Please do keep us udpated on any further communication with CIC on this letter.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taurus1985 said:
its even hard for people who are in canada if you are not here its near to impossible means very difficult.

I do agree with Taurus1985 that even after reaching Canada its hard to get a good job without any prior Canadian exp / education . Its very difficult to get a Job offer while sitting in home country without having a WP Visa or PR Status from Canada. Example even if you do ( some jugaad thing ) & manage to get a job offer as Plumber / Electrician / Cook then what is the use of that job offer when its not matching NOC #### on your PNP nomination certificate ? Its just a confusion at CIC's side which will get resolved soon once so many of you guys start approaching them with this issue.

If you wanna speak with Oppurtunities Ontario PNP Office then Call them at 416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (within North America only) during Canadian Working hours. Explain them about this situation and they will guide you further.

Please note that Oppurtunities Ontario PNP Office is a provincial Office and CIC is a Federal Immigration Office. So there is some confusion at CIC's side which might get resolved with the intervention from Oppurtunities Ontario PNP Office side.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
J have just received the same email from Abu Dhabi Visa Office, panicked, drafted a very nasty email then logged to the forum seeking information before I send. This stress is unjustified.

rtamimi said:
Dear Hussein,

I have received the same email today from Abu Dhabi visa office.

I also applied for Ontario FSW Pilot and job offer was not a condition.

Did you explain to them?and did they reply to your email?

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Did you do you Medical Check Up or not yet ?

I have completed mine in January 2014 and still waiting ...

rtamimi said:
Guys,

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
I did my medicals in September 2013, they will expire after 45 days.

I am still wondering about what will happen after they return my passports without stamping. :-[ :-[ :-[

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
I have sent a detailed email replying to the email that I received, and I got a long automated message of which the below quote:

This office is responsible for the processing of:

• Temporary resident visa (TRV) applications submitted by mail from applicants located in Canada and for the online submission of TRV for applicants located in North America;

• Permanent Resident (PR) applications from applicants located in Canada and for applicants located in North America.

I think some of our files are given to this office to accelerate the process as it is in Ottawa. They are not used to our case so I think there is a great probability that Case Officer do not find the same set of documents that they usually find and this letter was generated for all files refered to this particular PNP processing office.

rtamimi said:

I am still wondering about what will happen after they return my passports without stamping. :-[ :-[ :-[

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Waw, this is really bad Luck, you may need to redo this again ... additional stress for no reason ....

Those who applied in 2012 after us got the PR already...

My Life is totally different after more than 7 years of waiting, I even do not know why should I travel any more, I have got already an excellent Job in Dubai and I know some people after landed in Canada from Dubai, they said it does not worth all this headache ...

They pick the best professionals and make them wait more than 7 years when we all progressed in life and we may not need this move at all ...

rtamimi said: