+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Dear All,

I got the following reply in red today from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Dear Mr. Hussain,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the Ontario provincial nominee class.

Our office has received your original passport. We regret to inform you that your passport was requested prematurely and is being returned because further verifications must be conducted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before a final decision is rendered on your application for permanent residence.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

· A copy of your curriculum vitae.

· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

· Proof of education including transcripts.

Submit all documents to the following address or email address:

PNP
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Now my question is full-time job offer was not the condition of Ontario FSW Pilot and all others documents I have already provided before nominated from Ontario PNP.

How can I get full-time job offer from Pakistan? Now I am thinking I have lost my visa to Canada :'(

vuexperts said:
dear in my point of view , you should send a query about the note send you by Islamabad office ....

When CHC London complete any thing regarding Visa , then they send request to applicant and Islamabad Embassy about visa......

If they send you request, its mean that some thing happened and may be missed to send Islamabad office or vice versa.

So wait a week and then send CHC London a query about all this situation....

Best of luck and best wishes

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Hussain72 said:
Dear All,

I got the following reply in red today from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Dear Mr. Hussain,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the Ontario provincial nominee class.

Our office has received your original passport. We regret to inform you that your passport was requested prematurely and is being returned because further verifications must be conducted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before a final decision is rendered on your application for permanent residence.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Now my question is full-time job offer was not the condition of Ontario FSW Pilot and all others documents I have already provided before nominated from Ontario PNP.

How can I get full-time job offer from Pakistan? Now I am thinking I have lost my visa to Canada :'(
Many people who applied for OPNP masters student category also got the same email//

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear be relax............and trust on GOD , there is nothing happened wrong with you.

Dear ,must submit the same job/experience letter from your employer.......which you already submitted.

if on your previous letter there is not mentioned full time or part time , then do not mentioned any thing on the letter this time

best of luck

Hussain72 said:
Dear All,

I got the following reply in red today from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Dear Mr. Hussain,

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I think it is a matter of verification of your job/education certificates again. Are/were you doing part time job? Have you switched job after submitting PNP application?

Hussain72 said:
Dear All,

Dear Mr. Hussain,

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear Hussain72..

dont worry if they have this process then you have to go through it.. there is nothing to worry about this.. just wait and see for good news with a little bit delay.

Kindly share your complete timelines with each and everything.....

thanks

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Dear All,

I am much worried about the Job Offer Letter from Canadian Future Employer. I think they are not asking me to show existing employer's letter from Pakistan. They are asking for Job Offer Letter from Canada and I don't have any Job Offer from Canada (please see the following red line). This is the reason I am too worried because I can not arrange it. I am full time employee and working as a software programmer and I didn't change the employer. As you also know full-time job offer letter was not the condition of Ontario FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) initiative.

The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

Now I need your opinion about the above red line, whether they are asking existing employer letter OR my future canadian employer?

Best Regards & Thanks for your help.

Amir Hussain

vuexperts said:
Dear be relax............and trust on GOD , there is nothing happened wrong with you.

Dear ,must submit the same job/experience letter from your employer.......which you already submitted.

if on your previous letter there is not mentioned full time or part time , then do not mentioned any thing on the letter this time

best of luck

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
May be this is a generic emailthey are sending to everyone to cover all situations. This point can be clarified from LVO by explaining your current job situation and asking him that this does not exist for you or applies as per FSW pilot initiative

The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

Hussain72 said:
Dear All,

I am much worried about the Job Offer Letter from Canadian Future Employer. I think they are not asking me to show existing employer's letter from Pakistan. They are asking for Job Offer Letter from Canada and I don't have any Job Offer from Canada (please see the following red line). This is the reason I am too worried because I can not arrange it. I am full time employee and working as a software programmer and I didn't change the employer. As you also know full-time job offer letter was not the condition of Ontario FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) initiative.

Now I need your opinion about the above red line, whether they are asking existing employer letter OR my future canadian employer?

Amir Hussain

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hussain72 said:
Dear All,

Amir Hussain
Dear Hussan,do not get worried Allah will help you.Insha Allah you will get your PR visa soon.......

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
I am asking again please....

Hope every one is fine and doing well. Please answer the following queries

1) for registration to CIIP. do i need to submit my filled medical form which was sent by the CHC LONDON?

2) my RPRF would be in Canadian dollar ?

3) my RPRF would be in bank draft ?

4) bank draft to "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" ?

5) any one received any response after medical done ?

6) any one's status changed to "MEDICAL RECEIVED" ?
i know these questions but i am just confirming these from all of you specially seniors please..

thanks in advance...

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
The reply to 2, 3 & 4 is YES. The rest, I leave to other forum members who are in the same visa office/timeline as yours.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
are you done with your medical?

zain92 said:
I am asking again please....

Hope every one is fine and doing well. Please answer the following queries

1) for registration to CIIP. do i need to submit my filled medical form which was sent by the CHC LONDON?

2) my RPRF would be in Canadian dollar ?

3) my RPRF would be in bank draft ?

4) bank draft to "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" ?

5) any one received any response after medical done ?

6) any one's status changed to "MEDICAL RECEIVED" ?
i know these questions but i am just confirming these from all of you specially seniors please..

thanks in advance...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Same here. I will probably check the case status after one week