NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Hello,

As per standard time line of NDVO (15 months), my case status has been changed in this month (i.e. 15th month) to 'Decision Made' from 'In-process'.

And on clicking 'Decision made' further it is showing:

"1. We received your application for permanent residence on January XX, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on April XX, 2014.

3. Medical results have been received.

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

However I've also seen that std. time line is not followed with couple of forum members.

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
Today I received an email from NDVO (although my visa office is London) regarding re-assessment of medical as my previous medical exam is going to be expire.

Can someone tell me while medical re-assessment, is it normal IME # will be change. Secondly they do not asked to re-medical for my children age less than 6 years.

Thank you,
M. Imran

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Hello all,

By the grace of god, maple stamped in mine & family member's PP y'day.
on 30-Apr standard time line would be completed (i.e. 15 months from the AOR) & by reaching that, I got the visa.

I hope that happens with all of you.

Cheers...

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
chintan_155 said:
Hello all,

on 30-Apr standard time line would be completed (i.e. 15 months from the AOR) & by reaching that, I got the visa.

Cheers...
Congrats Chintan

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chintan_155 said:
Hello all,

Cheers...
Congrats !!!!! Chintan

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I wanna share that with Almighty GOD's grace, I have finally got my PR status after completing my Landing at Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

After getting my previous ( Pre 2008 ) file cancelled GOD gave me a Second chance of applying through Ontario FSW Pilot. Finally a long wait of 7 Years is over for me. I am really thankful to this forum for giving us a platform to be together and the people of this forum for helping each other by sharing their knowledge. I learned a lot of valuable information through this forum which helped me in reducing anxiety and sleepless nights when ever I had any question in my mind. I am not going away and I might be hanging around here to share my knowledge with fellow forum friends when ever I log into this forum.

I wish you all the best with your applications and I hope your journey is completed soon with sweet results at the end.

Take Care & God Bless you.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Following information is for all those applicants who are currently residing in Canada on OWP using Ontario FSW Pilot and are asked to send their Passports to New Delhi India Visa Office :

How to get your File transferred to Ottawa, Canada for Inland Processing after you get PPR ( Passport Submission Request ) e-mail from the Visa Office.

Reason : Because Indian Passport holders are unable to send their passports to India via Postal Mail/ Courier from Canada to India so we want Inland Processing at Canada.
Trigger / When : I got an e-mail from Srilanka VO to submit my Passports to New Delhi Visa office to get Immigrant Visa Stamping & Confirmation of PR ( COPR ) documents.
My Response : Sent following e-mail to Srilanka VO along with supporting documents as a proof that I am currently residing in Canada on OWP.
Srilanka VO response : Within a week I got a reply to send my passports to Case Processing Centre ( CPC )- Ottawa, Canada. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Following is the format of e-mail I sent to Srilanka VO , so you may tailor this format as per your needs when the time comes for you , I hope this information will be useful for almost every applicant who is in Canada and is not able to send his/her passport to India by Post/Courier:

All the Best.

I did not want this communication to be missed so

I sent this information Via E-mail To : re-clmbo.immigration @ international.gc.ca ; CLMBOIMMIGRATION2 @ international.gc.ca
&
I also raised a Case Specific Inquiry for COLOMBO Visa office and sent this information as attached PDF documents.

But When I got a response back from Srilanka VO it was a reply to my e-mail which I sent to them.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dated : DD-MM-YYYY
To

The High Commission of Canada,
Immigration Section,
33A, 5th Lane
Kollupitiya, Colombo 03
Sri Lanka.

Subject : Request to transfer our finalized Ontario Provincial Nomination PR file # XXXXXXXX to Canada for Inland Immigration Visa stamping and Issuance of COPR documents.

Dear Officer,

With due respect I wish to state that we have received an e-mail from your office dated ## Month YYYY which has advised us to submit our Passports to the CIC's New Delhi , India Visa office within XX days.

We wish to inform you that currently myself FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) and my dependent spouse FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # XXXXXXXX ) & Kids Name FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # XXXXXXXX ) etc... are living and working in City Name, Ontario, Canada since DD-MM-YYYY on an Open Work Permit which was issued to us in DD-MM-YYYY.

We want to bring this issue under your kind notice that Indian laws do not allow its Citizens to send their Passports from an overseas location ( in our case Canada ) to India via Postal / Courier mail service. So it will be illegal for us to send our passports from our current country of residence (Canada) to India by post for this immigration visa stamping.

We request you to transfer our completed Provincial Nomination Permanent Residence file # XXXXXXXX to Canada for an Inland processing , so that the stamping of our passports with the immigrant visa and issuance of COPR ( Confirmation of PR ) papers can be done here in Canada.

We were issued with an Open Work Permit to speed up our absorption in the Canadian labor market while our PR application was being processed. This open work permit was issued to Ontario Provincial Nominees identified through the Federal Skilled Worker Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) .Operational Bulletin ( OB ) 470.

Because currently we are working and living here in Canada , Mention something about Kids school as well if applicable here so it will be very much in-convenient for us to get leave from our work for an unknown period of time or leave our jobs in Canada and move back to India for visa stamping at CIC's New Delhi (India) visa office. This travel to India just for the visa stamping will defeat the sole purpose of issuing us with OWP and faster integration into Canadian labour market. We have found our jobs in City Name, Ontario, Canada and Kids are attending their schools in Canada if applicable so we are trying to integrate our self into the Canadian economy & society.

We request you to kindly consider this request ... Any other appeal words here..

Yours Faithfully,
FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) Princial Applicant
FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) Applicant 1
FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) Applicant 2
FIRST NAME, LAST NAME ( UCI # ) Applicant 3
etc....

PR Application# XXXXXXXXX
Residential Address:
Canadian Residential Address
Ph : Canadian Ph Number

Enclosed copies of following documents to prove our residence in Canada:
1. Copy of Passport Submission e-mail from Colombo Visa Office.
2. Canadian Driver's Licence. ( If applicable )
3. Work Permit Visa & Work Permits.
4. Pay Stubs. ( If applicable )
5. Any Utility Bills on your name In Canada
6. Apartment / home Lease documents ( if applicable )

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
O_Canada said:
Dear Friends,

I wanna share that with Almighty GOD's grace, I have finally got my PR status after completing my Landing at Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

After getting my previous ( Pre 2008 ) file cancelled GOD gave me a Second chance of applying through Ontario FSW Pilot. Finally a long wait of 7 Years is over for me. I am really thankful to this forum for giving us a platform to be together and the people of this forum for helping each other by sharing their knowledge. I learned a lot of valuable information through this forum which helped me in reducing anxiety and sleepless nights when ever I had any question in my mind. I am not going away and I might be hanging around here to share my knowledge with fellow forum friends when ever I log into this forum.

I wish you all the best with your applications and I hope your journey is completed soon with sweet results at the end.

Take Care & God Bless you.
Congratulations.

Last Friday I have also completed PR landing formalities at Hamilton CIC office :)

It’s true I have initially applied in 2007, God has given second chance to apply under FSW program.

This forum really helped and motivated during this process.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aashamsi said:
Congratulations.

Last Friday I have also completed PR landing formalities at Hamilton CIC office :)

It's true I have initially applied in 2007, God has given second chance to apply under FSW program.

This forum really helped and motivated during this process.
Congrats aashamsi.

I did not want to wait for 1 month waiting period to complete this PR Landing at Local CIC office, As you know that it takes at least 1 month to get appointment at local CIC office.
So I preferred to go to Rainbow Bridge , Niagara Falls and completed this landing on Land Border. Every day counts in when you are eligible for Citizenship and PR residency obligations. I thought when we are already in Canada then why to waste some days :)

Cheers !!!!

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
O_Canada said:
Congrats aashamsi.

I did not want to wait for 1 month waiting period to complete this PR Landing at Local CIC office, As you know that it takes at least 1 month to get appointment at local CIC office.
So I preferred to go to Rainbow Bridge , Niagara Falls and completed this landing on Land Border. Every day counts in when you are eligible for Citizenship and PR residency obligations. I thought when we are already in Canada then why to waste some days :)

Cheers !!!!
I agree :)

However I got a appointment for 3 week.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aashamsi said:
I agree :)

However I got a appointment for 3 week.
@aashamsi ,

Do you know if our OHIP coverage will continue as it is after we are getting PR after OWP , or it will suspend for 3 months after getting PR and then will resume after 3 months waiting period ?

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
O_Canada said:
@ aashamsi ,

Do you know if our OHIP coverage will continue as it is after we are getting PR after OWP , or it will suspend for 3 months after getting PR and then will resume after 3 months waiting period ?
I dont think so we should again go for waiting period, because we have already served it. Ideally we should get uninterrupted service

Moreover she also told me that our OWP is still valid.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aashamsi said:
I dont think so we should again go for waiting period, because we have already served it. Ideally we should get uninterrupted service

Moreover she also told me that our OWP is still valid.
Good, I will go to Service Ontario office this week and then I can post how OHIP thing will work after getting PR status.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
aashamsi said:
Congrats

Would like to know is there any time period that during particular time you should be there and stay..or you can just complete stamping formalities and come back to your residence country and go back later when needed.