+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe it is for all the adults, that is over 18 years or so, be it your spouse or your children. Cheers

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Any one got Nomination ...

Thanks

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
@punjabi : Nomination is still long to to go... I think they have started verifying with current employers.

Did they got in touch with anyone's employer yet ?

donaldli88

Jul 19, 2012
rp_tp said:
@ donaldli88 : are they conducting Tele-Interview too ? if yes any guess what questions they ask.
I do not know whether it was a tele-interview or not. VO called me to verify my id and jobs took, and asked me to supplement one missed certificate copy (bachelor degree).

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Seems like they are looking on completeness of documentation. Is verification is done by AINP or CIC...?

May be they have internal points systems based on our application to come up with limited nominations..?

Seems like they will not issue nomination letter progressively as n when verification process gets over... they will wait for Oct'12..?

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Guys : Any progress in anyones case or they are just issuing the case no's till now

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Dear All

today I have got recieved an eamil from Ontario FSW Pilot nominee programme, I am pasting over here, can any one explain what does it means and also noticed my file number was changed.
Dear MR. xxxxxxxxxx,
The Opportunities Ontario:
Provincial Nominee, FSW Pilot Program received your Nominee Application package on April xxxx, 2012.
Your application is not complete. Further documentation is required as indicated below. This information and/or documentation is listed on the Application Checklist and explained in the Application Guide. Please refer to the Application Form and/or Guide for additional information. Declaration as to the Truth of Nominee Application on page 8 of the application form duly signed and administered before an individual taking affidavits (refer to page15/16 of the guide) Fully complete, initial and sign the items on pages 7 and 8 of the application form · Original transcripts in a sealed envelope from the educational institute which has granted the degree You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit the requested information and/or documentation. Failure to comply with this request by this deadline may result in the denial of your nominee application. Due to the limited number of spaces available in this Pilot initiative, not all applications may be processed. Opportunities Ontario reserves the right to process select applications. We will contact you if we require additional information and/or documentation. Opportunities Ontario will notify you of the outcome of your application by the end of November 2012. Please do not contact the Program about the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in the Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program. Sincerely, _____________________________________Deidre Fraser Immigration Support OfficerOpportunities Ontario:

It would be great help to me , if some one can assist on the above requst.

regards
iyikk

donaldli88

Jul 19, 2012
iyikk said:
Dear All

today I have got recieved an eamil from Ontario FSW Pilot nominee programme, I am pasting over here, can any one explain what does it means and also noticed my file number was changed.
iyikk
iyikk,
As the mail indicated,
1) you may need to sign all initial and signature on the application form page 7 and 8, and have the Notary Public to notarize your signature on page 8, "Signature of Deponent" section.
2) you may need to provide your original transcripts of your post-secondary degrees, in SEALed Envelope, sealed by the college/university, and have a stamp on the seal. -- ask your cllege/unversity, they should know how to do that.

BTW, what's your FN, is it NRON-12018xx?

Hope this help.

donald

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
donaldli88 said:
iyikk,
As the mail indicated,
1) you may need to sign all initial and signature on the application form page 7 and 8, and have the Notary Public to notarize your signature on page 8, "Signature of Deponent" section.
2) you may need to provide your original transcripts of your post-secondary degrees, in SEALed Envelope, sealed by the college/university, and have a stamp on the seal. -- ask your cllege/unversity, they should know how to do that.

BTW, what's your FN, is it NRON-12018xx?

Hope this help.

donald
Dear Donald

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes My FN : NRON-12018xx

do you have any idea on the New FN indication?, is this any hope of getting positive response?.

cheers
iyikk

+1 to you

donaldli88

Jul 19, 2012
iyikk said:
Yes My FN : NRON-12018xx

do you have any idea on the New FN indication?, is this any hope of getting positive response?.
Currently, we are guessing the total number only based on the new released FN. I am guessing the total applicants would be around 2000.

Some potential positive response experienced by a few of the applicants would be, your processing VO start to contact you for something, receiving query about the working experience to applicant's employer, receiving tele verification/interview to applicant directly.

Of course, there might be some more activities, out of our visibility.

The sooner you can provide all required materials, and be ready, the better.

Hope we all can realize the dream! :)

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
donaldli88 said:
Currently, we are guessing the total number only based on the new released FN. I am guessing the total applicants would be around 2000.

Some potential positive response experienced by a few of the applicants would be, your processing VO start to contact you for something, receiving query about the working experience to applicant's employer, receiving tele verification/interview to applicant directly.

Of course, there might be some more activities, out of our visibility.

The sooner you can provide all required materials, and be ready, the better.

Hope we all can realize the dream! :)
thanks donald

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Guys,

Any update ? Other backlog PNP programmes have started issuing PNP certificate.

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
We received from AINP.

sidhuinoslo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi All

Here is bit ray of good hope and good news for us, as in some another forum I have noticed some body has recently been interviewd for Ontario pilot and officer advised him that his application is almost finalised and he needs only to wait for the results until Nov 2012 though.
I tried to copy the link but this forum dont allow, so I am copy/paste the key discussion below-

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi All,

I enquired about my case to the office who interviewed me. She said that my case has been finalized but the results would be disclosed in early Nov 2012.

Thanks... (reply) (report this)
Posted by PATCASH (62) 13 hours 48 minutes ago
Thats great news for you. (reply) (report this)

Posted by PATCASH (62) 13 hours 39 minutes ago
I don't think its a wise idea to en quire about the status of ur application when they have categorically mentioned not to. Kydee is unique in the sense she has been interviewed and as well given the status.

Beats me. (reply) (report this)
Posted by ParrySarry (3) 13 hours 26 minutes ago
to Kydee:

Hi Kydee,

Could you please explain what kind of interview you had, have you applied through FSW Pilot? (reply) (report this)

/////////Please follow half of this post below////////////