Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
EASYCANADA said:
hronaque

Whn did you submit ur applicatiion?
I haven't submitted my application yet due to hectic work schedules, i am planning to go to canadian embassy in kuwait and get an affidavit. Hope that helps coz here in kuwait its very difficult to search for an authorized person.
I will apply under NOC 1112 investment analyst.

Cheers

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
Ok,

I guess that would be a better idea. But mate dont wait for too long get it done asap. Also have you managed to get ur ielts 6.5 band?

If you need any help let me know since i have completed and sent the application.

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
EASYCANADA said:
Ok,

I guess that would be a better idea. But mate dont wait for too long get it done asap. Also have you managed to get ur ielts 6.5 band?

If you need any help let me know since i have completed and sent the application.
Embassy will open on sunday first thing i am getting my affidavit and then courier by Fedex which will take 2 working days to reach there.
where are you from buddy ?? IELTS i am giving it in may and send the scores before 31st May. Hopefully will try to achieve 6.5 inshallah.
You only need to mention your work experience for the past ten years ??? Thanks for the help. We will come to know the outcome by end of July 2012.

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
hronaque

Yeah,

The work experience, getting letters frm past employers was a pain in the ass never the less managed to get it. I am from bombay wht about you.

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
Bro hronaque,

Just be dead sure of ur ielts 6.5 band.

Good that you are giving the exam in may but they need your results by the 31 May remember that.

Also i had given the exam through British council library and they bloody hell took good 16 days to deliver me the hard copy of the result. You need to send them the original.

Practise writing as that we dont do usually in our daily work typing on keyboard is easy but writing man is difficult.

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
EASYCANADA said:
hronaque

Yeah,

The work experience, getting letters frm past employers was a pain in the ass never the less managed to get it. I am from bombay wht about you.
I am from bombay working in Kuwait - Non required Indian (NRI) :p

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Feeling good this thread is getting updated regularly..I have submitted my application too..will appear for IELTS next month.. hope i can score minimum requirement.
Any guess which is the best book to refer ? all inputs are valuable.

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
rp_tp

I just went through the study material given by the british council library after registration. I feel this is more than enough for you to atleast secure the minimum marks i.e 6.5.

Also as mentioned earlier do not ignore writing skills as you will be suprised when you write on paper than type on computer.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hey guys why do we need to send them original ielts scores. We might need it later we can send them certified true copy. Have they mentioned anywhere we need to send them orignal sheet.

About writing info for close ties did anybody write a detailed letter describing why you would like to settle in ontario?

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
hronaque said:
Hey guys why do we need to send them original ielts scores. We might need it later we can send them certified true copy. Have they mentioned anywhere we need to send them orignal sheet.

About writing info for close ties did anybody write a detailed letter describing why you would like to settle in ontario?
Hi there,

Can any senior reply on the above. Is it necessary to send the original results to them? What if we need to have it again?

regards.
Ahmed321