Ontario FSW Pilot

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hello All,

i had applied pre 2008 in FSW and got an email from my lawyer with the CIC letter for Ontario FSW pilot programme. I had mentioned my NOC code as Financial and Investment Analysts (NOC 1112) when i had recently joined a finance co in kuwait but after 3 month i left and started working in an investment company as operations analyst handling backoffice treasury and payments. Now i cannot submit the 3 years proof of experience in this category. Should i still send my documents to them or just leave it as my application will be returned. I dunno i am so close yet so far :( . This is the worst disappointing moment in my life where i am so close to going to canada but now my dreams are shattered. Please would appreciate if someone could throw some light on this matter.
Thanks and i hope they dont reject the Pre 2008 applications.

Ron

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
hronaque said:
Hello All,

i had applied pre 2008 in FSW and got an email from my lawyer with the CIC letter for Ontario FSW pilot programme. I had mentioned my NOC code as Financial and Investment Analysts (NOC 1112) when i had recently joined a finance co in kuwait but after 3 month i left and started working in an investment company as operations analyst handling backoffice treasury and payments. Now i cannot submit the 3 years proof of experience in this category. Should i still send my documents to them or just leave it as my application will be returned. I dunno i am so close yet so far :( . This is the worst disappointing moment in my life where i am so close to going to canada but now my dreams are shattered. Please would appreciate if someone could throw some light on this matter.
Thanks and i hope they dont reject the Pre 2008 applications.

Ron
Seniors need you help please

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
They need last 3 - 5 years verifiable experience + latest score of IELTS.. but no harm in giving a try

sidhuinoslo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Officer, I have Recieved the Ontario FSW Pilot letter as well and is in the phase of collecting all the documents. I got three qualification e.g. Bachelor 2001, Masters 2003 and Another Masters 2004. I have arranged institution sealed Transcripts fresh copies for both my Latest masters degrees, but now I got stuck with Easter break holidays at University for my Bachelor Degree Transcripts. But I got orignal Transcripts of this Bachelor course with me. I am bit worring that should i wait for this Bachelor transcripts or just send the attested true copies of Transcripts of this Bachelor degree. Also finally wanted to know if this works as first come first serve basis or CIC will wait for all the application to arrive till 4 May 2012 and then start processing. Also I am waiting for my IELTS result till 16 April hopefully. Please advice

rohit.tandel2

Feb 29, 2012
Hi,

I also get letter from CIC for Ontario FSW Pilot, Can you please provide me the list of documents checklist.

Thanks in advacne !!

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
rohit.tandel2 said:
Hi,

I also get letter from CIC for Ontario FSW Pilot, Can you please provide me the list of documents checklist.

Thanks in advacne !!
Check this link its got all the info

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/FSW-PILOT.html

rohit.tandel2

Feb 29, 2012
I have query

I choosed NOC-2174 at the time of applying.
Now, my job responsibilities match to NOC-2173

I have 3+ years of experience for NOC-2174 but my current job responsibilty i.e NOC-2173 and also have 3+ years of exp.

I would like to know that should I eligible for this?
Should i still send my documents to them ?

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Yes send it across...definately u will not be in same position for long time.

rohit.tandel2

Feb 29, 2012
For Canada PR, I need to show balance of $11,115 (Canadian Dollor) in bank account.

My query is,
- What type of account is require?
- Is joint account valid?
- Can I show balance in "Corporation bank" ?

rohit.tandel2

Feb 29, 2012
For Canada PR, I need to show balance of $11,115 (Canadian Dollor) in bank account.

My query is,
- What type of account is require?
- Is joint account valid?
- Can I show balance in "Corporation bank" ?

essien3576

Apr 22, 2012
Hello All,

I received a letter from the CIC 3/4 weeks ago inviting me for the Ontario provincial nominee program. I followed up with an email telling them the time was too short for me to get the IELTS results by 4th May. They asked me to submit the applications anyways, and send the IELTS scores subsequently. They stressed that the application must reach their office by that date.

I suggest that each recipient of the letter contacts the Ontario program and state their case clearly. They will respond.

Cheers y'all.

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
essien3576 said:
Hello All,

I received a letter from the CIC 3/4 weeks ago inviting me for the Ontario provincial nominee program. I followed up with an email telling them the time was too short for me to get the IELTS results by 4th May. They asked me to submit the applications anyways, and send the IELTS scores subsequently. They stressed that the application must reach their office by that date.

I suggest that each recipient of the letter contacts the Ontario program and state their case clearly. They will respond.

Cheers y'all.
I Dont understand why they have to rush things. In such short notice its very difficult to gather all the related documents due to hectic work schedule. Atleast they should have given reasonable time. Guys i read on the FSW site that they will accept only 600 applications it means 600 each NOC or 600 total NOC list ???

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
600 total intake..add some more amount in your expenses for Canada list.. ielts fees + notarization + courier + other charges + invest time and if not selected then all lost once again... Keep spending!!!

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
essien3576 said:
Hello All,

Cheers y'all.
Not to forget that the IELTS must also get to them on or before 31st May 2012. The application though would have gotten to them, would be on hold until the receipt of the IELTS. Do as much as possible for it to get there because they want only 600 applicants in total and it is First come first serve,
Cheers